Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-31-2013, 01:19 AM

"No, I don't. I thought the same thing until I talked to him about it... and snooped on his computer. You're not an idiot."
-
"I'm fine. They tired me to a chair, threw a single punch, but mostly just threatened to kill me if Torie didn't listen to them... and I did speak with her about it. She agreed to consider stepping down, at the least. But I'm worried it's too late. They might come after her anyway, me, and the baby anyway."

"This whole anti-resistance thing is giving the Program a very negative image. I am not supporting that group, yet everyone assumes an anti-resistance must be run by the thing that the resistance group is against." David sighed, "I would prefer is both groups disseminated."

"It's not that I disagree with the resistance, sorry Mr. Rice, I do support the axing of The Program, but I don't agree with my life being threatened, or more importantly, my child's."

"No offense taken. She'll come around - especially after this proposal. What are your plans, Kevin?"

"Victoria can tell you after. All I can say now is it's romantic and costing a small fortune, but it's worth every penny."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-31-2013, 01:24 AM

Torie looked at him. "You snooped on his computer?" She said, in a some-what disapproving manner. "Look, Luke, I know you are supposed to keep me safe and all but...while I don't know what my father had you do, I would really appreciate it if you didn't snoop on Kevin's private matters. And I'm sure he would too." She added.
~
Rachel rubbed his shoulder. "She will come around, Kevin. One trick to living with Victoria is patience. She can be quite the stubborn woman but, she will listen to reason. She always has."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-31-2013, 01:30 AM

"I know, I'm sorry. I did it in case he was speaking with anti-resistance, knowingly or unknowingly, but as soon as I found out why he was hiding things, I stopped looking." Sharp replied.
-
Kevin nodded. He then quietly said, "Was it just me, or did Alex not seem as enthused about me wanting to marry Torie?"

"Don't pay any attention to him. He's probably just acting strange because of his mother's death."

Kevin sighed, "I'm going to talk to him-"

"No, you should go upstairs and join your future wife and child's mother." David interrupted.

Kevin looked down, "Yeah, I should. I'll have time to talk to Alex tomorrow perhaps. Goodnight, David, and you too Rachel." Kevin headed upstairs.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-31-2013, 01:36 AM

Torie nodded and then hugged him. "Thank you, Luke. For everything." She whispered. She then quickly stood up. "I never thought I would say this but...I'm glad my mom sent you." She paused. "Tho, I must had looked pretty da.mn funny when you first met me."
~
Rachel rubbed his shoulders, and once Kevin was out of ear shot, she said, "I never thought Victoria had it in her to make us proud. Getting pregnant by an Ellingson and now he wants to marry her...she does have your ambition."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-31-2013, 01:47 AM

"A little. I'm glad we get along now."

Kevin went to their room, and not seeing Victoria there he wondered where she went. He went to ask Sharp where Torie went off to, and knocked on his door, "Hey, Luke, did Torie tell you were she was going? She's not in the bedroom." He opened the door and smiled, "Torie, babe, oh there you are. Ready for bed?"
-
"I know. Though I'm not sure it's so much ambition as it is luck. I mean the pregnancy. They claim it was unintentional, the having Kevin fall for her enough to marry her... I am pleasantly surprised by. I didn't think she would be able to romance him so easily. Such an upgrade."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-31-2013, 01:52 AM

Torie nodded and turned to Luke. "After the baby is born, we'll have to trade some moves." She replied, punching him lightly in the arm. "Night, Luke."
~
Rachel nodded. "They will have their issues but Kevin seems to have really fallen for her. And she has definitely fallen for him." She replied, hugging him. "Why don't we go get some rest as well. I missed sleeping next to you last night."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-31-2013, 01:56 AM

"8 or so more months, and I'll take you up on that. 'Night, Torie." Sharp replied.

Kevin picked Torie up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom, gently placing her down on the bed and crawling on top of her. He kissed her, "They took it well."
-
"I missed sleeping next to you too, my love." David wrapped his arms around her and looked deeply into her eyes. "You didn't have anything to do with her prescription being all placebos, do you?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-31-2013, 01:59 AM

Torie kissed him. "Yes, they did. Hopefully your family will take it just as well." She wrapped her arms around him. "I love you."
~
"Actually, I did not." She replied. "And that worries me. Who would want our daughter pregnant with his child? Who could gain from that?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-31-2013, 02:03 AM

"I hope so too." Kevin kissed her neck and slid his hands up her shirt, "And I love you too... so much. I'm glad I have you, Torie."
-
David paused and thought. "I have no clue... Not that I'm complaining. Maybe it was the anti-resistance? Hoping she'd step down if she was pregnant?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-31-2013, 02:10 AM

She blushed and smiled. "I'm glad you are mine and I don't ever want to lose you." She whispered, feeling vulnerable but also safe. She kissed him deep and passionate. "I don't care what anyone says or implies, I never started dating you because you were an Ellingson or because you had money. I promise you that and, if I ever say otherwise, do not believe me." She added, her voice soft and full of love.
~
"Maybe or it could have been an honest mistake, too. But any case, she is pregnant and she is happy. That's all we care about." She replied, kissing David.

<3