Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-31-2013, 01:20 AM

David smiled and his tone softened, "Of course. It is quite late. But are you sure you do not wish to have a celebratory glass of champagne, Kevin?"

"Sure. Actually, I have something I wish to discuss with you two, and Alex if he wants... Torie, babe, would you mind waiting for me upstairs?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-31-2013, 01:28 AM

Torie quickly smiled, not sure what to make of this request. "Of course, hun." She replied, kissing his cheek. "I wish to talk with Sharp anyways. Mom, Dad, I will see you in the morning." She added hugging both of them. She then walked over to Alex. "Good night, Alex." She whispered, obviously showing that those two had grown close. She nodded to everyone else and then went upstairs, fighting the urge to eavesdrop. xD

"Good night, hunnie." Rachel called after her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-31-2013, 01:33 AM

Sharp was sitting in the bedroom he had decided to sleep in, watching television.

Kevin cleared his throat, and once he believed Torie had gone upstairs he said, "I love Victoria. A lot."

"That's very... nice, Kevin." David responded, not sure hat he was getting at.

"I know it's really early in the relationship, but with the baby... I want to make an honest woman out of her." Kevin said quietly. "And I want to spend the rest of my life seeing that smile of hers, making her happy..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-31-2013, 01:37 AM

Torie knocked on his door, not wanting to barge in. She didn't want to interrupt him if he was 'talking' with Natalie. xD
~
Rachel smiled. "Kevin, you don't have to be so quiet about your intentions." She replied, quite amused.

Alex paused, already figuring out where he was going.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-31-2013, 01:43 AM

Sharp got up and answered the door. "Victoria, how'd your parents take it?"
-
Kevin took a deep breath and said, "I want to marry your daughter. Mr. Rice, it would only be right if I asked for her father's permission..."

David walked over and once again hugged Kevin, "I have no reason to say no. She cares deeply for you, and yes, I will let you take my daughter's hand in marriage."

Kevin blushed. "Thank you. I already have everything being planned for the proposal."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-31-2013, 01:49 AM

"Seriously, what is he hiding from me?" Torie replied, storming in and starting to pace. "He's already told me he isn't cheating but...with all the phone calls and now him wanting to talk with my parents and Alex. I mean, I know he isn't cheating. The guy can't lie to save his life but...what is he hiding from me." She rambled, obviously concerned and annoyed by the fact that she couldn't figure this out. xD
~
Rachel smiled and hugged him as well. "Welcome to the family." She replied. "You are going to make both an amazing father and husband."

Alex smacked him on the back. "Yeah...welcome to the family." He replied, not as eagerly as David and Rachel. "Now, if you will excuse me, I will be up in my room." He then walked up the stairs to his room and shut the door, locking it.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-31-2013, 01:55 AM

"He promised me not to tell." Sharp replied, looking away.
-
Kevin turned red. "Thank you. I just hope Torie stops the resistance soon."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-31-2013, 02:00 AM

Torie paused and looked at Sharp. "Ok, then just tell me because as much as he can assure me, all of his actions are exactly like that of when my parents were cheating with each other.... Is he cheating?" She asked, in a very fearful voice. She hated looking this afraid, especially in front of Luke, of looking this vulnerable but he was the only one who could answer her question without Kevin finding out.
~
"You want her to stop the resistance?" Rachel asked, shocked. "May I ask why? And if you are making any headway because if I know my daughter, well, she can be quite stubborn."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-31-2013, 02:06 AM

"No, quite the opposite." Sharp accidently said. He bit his lip, "I meant no, just... no, he's not."
-
"Did you see the news? An anti-resistance group held me hostage." Kevin replied. "And while I was in there, with them... they threatened the baby's life too."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-31-2013, 02:09 AM

Torie relaxed and sat down on the bed, obviously relieved. "You probably think I'm an idiot." She mumbled, burying her face in her hands.
~
"I'm sorry, Kevin, but no we haven't had time to watch the news. Have you told Victoria this? I'm sure if she knew exactly what went on, she would dissolve the resistance in a heartbeat." Rachel replied, concerned. "And I'm glad that you're alright."

<3