Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-30-2013, 10:23 PM

Sebastian went and told Alex that Victoria had come over.

Kevin smiled back at Rachel, extending a hand, "You as well, Mrs. Freemon. It's no secret where Torie gets her good looks - you look young and beautiful enough to be her sister." He complimented.

Sharp quietly brought things inside, wordlessly walking past David, who stood in the doorway. David smiled at Torie and Kevin, "Victoria, sweetheart, what a pleasant surprise. Kevin, hello to you as well."

Kevin nodded, "Hello, David. Lovely home. I heard about your wife. I'm sorry to hear..."

"It's quite all right, Kevin. That's the thing about life. It always ends." David said, his words almost haunting. O_o
-
Ella sighed. "Fine. I'm not going alone, so we may as well head back."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-30-2013, 10:31 PM

"Thanks, Sebastian." Alex said, quickly heading downstairs.
~
Rachel smiled. "You were always a charmer, Kevin." She replied, shaking his hand.

Victoria walked over and hugged David. "I hope we are not intruding."

"Oh, of course not, Victoria." Rachel replied. "We have plenty of rooms here."

"Torie!" Alex said, nearly tackling his sister with a hug.

"Oh, hello Alex." Torie laughed, hugging him back.
~
Janie nodded and watched where Ryan headed, planning to inform Torie.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 10:38 PM

"To what do we owe this visit?" David asked. "I'm aware you have a the famous annual Ellingson party to go to, but that isn't for another few days."

"Oh, I asked Torie if she wanted to come by early and spend Christmas with her family first. I can't believe it's Christmas tomorrow..."

"I apologize in advance, we don't exactly have gifts for you two."

"That's fine. The holidays are about family anyways. Speaking of family... Torie and I do have a surprise 'gift' for you and Rachel." Kevin blushed, knowing Torie would rather be the one to say it.
-
Ryan headed in the opposite direction of his house, to the forest.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 10:47 PM

"Why don't we head inside?" Torie replied, smiling.

"Of course dear." Rachel said, ushering everyone inside. She lead them into a sitting room and told one of the servants to start some tea.

Alex sat down, not sure how her parents were going to react.

Torie sat down and waited for everyone else to sit.

Rachel sat down on one of the chairs.
~
Janie frowned but didn't say a thing.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 10:50 PM

David sat down as well.

Sharp came down and took the rest of the bags upstairs for Kevin and Torie. He was also unsure of their reaction, and this was more of a family matter anyway so he didn't feel like he needed to be around for it.

Kevin put an arm around Torie and kissed the top of her head.
-
Ryan went into the bunker, and went to Lacey's room. He had just under half an hour left before he had training.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 10:55 PM

Torie smiled at Kevin and then looked at her parents. "Well, mom, dad...I'm pregnant." She said, simply.

Rachel gasped. "Oh, Victoria!" She exclaimed.
~
Lacey was still out scouting.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 11:02 PM

David grinned. "Really? That's great. Quite impressive, Kevin, didn't take you long." He teased. "Congratulations."

Kevin turned red, "Uh, thank you?"

"How far along? You two have only been together for what, two months?"

"Yeah, it's still fairly early." Kevin smiled, "We're both very excited. It wasn't planned, but a happy accident."

"Were you not using birth control?"
-
Ryan decided to look around the room. O_o
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 11:13 PM

"Yes, or at least we thought so. Apparently my birth control, when I renewed it, was filled with placebos." Torie replied. "And I'm a little over 3 weeks now."

"Oh, Victoria, this is wonderful. I can help you pick out furniture, baby clothes, curtains..oh, this is just so wonderful." Rachel cooed.

Torie turned red and just nodded, not wanting to disappoint her mother's new found dreams.
~
There really wasn't anything in the room other than clothes, a few pictures, some old missions, and weapons.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 11:25 PM

Kevin laughed, "Yeah, so, uh, Merry Christmas?"

David hugged Torie, and then Kevin. "You know she's going to want to help with everything." He said, referring to Rachel. "I can't believe I'm going to be a grandfather."

"Well, technically Alex... nevermind." Kevin's laugh was more awkward this time. He didn't want to mention that, technically speaking, Alex had 'beat Torie to the punch' in that regard, with Ella's child.

David knew what he was going to say anyway, and ignored it. Alex getting some teenage girl pregnant was a lot different than his daughter having a baby with an Ellingson. "I am very proud of you, Victoria. I knew you'd get away from that brute you were dating. Unfortunately, you've convinced Alex he can fraternize with those types, but he'll see the light eventually as well."

Kevin didn't much appreciate David's tone, as it reminded him that the AR had told him Torie was only with him because of his family and money. He coughed, "Uh, so, we're planning on telling my family at the reunion. They don't know yet."

((Gotta go. I'll be back on in just under an hour if you're still on by then.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 11:52 PM

Torie frowned. "Kevin and I fell in love before I found out he was an Ellingson, David." She replied, also not liking his tone. "And yes, I do realize that she will want to help with everything."

Alex coughed, also not liking his father's tone. "Well, I am sure that Kevin and Torie are incredibly tired. We can always talk about this in the morning."

"Oh, hunnie, I am just so happy for the two of you." Rachel said, hugging Torie tightly.

<3