Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-30-2013, 02:10 PM

"Anything else you want to ask him, Lato?" Broderick asked.
-
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take it out of you guys like that. I know it not your fault that the love of my life is pregnant with the child of the guy who stole her from me." Ryan sighed.

((Going now. Ttyl.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-30-2013, 02:17 PM

"What is the best way to contact your sister?"

"She's coming to London tonight. I don't know if she is staying with her parents or if she is staying in a hotel."

Lato nodded. "Thank you, Alexander."

Alex stood up and nodded. "Any more questions, you know where I'm at." He replied, walking out of the room and catching a cab home.
~
Janie rubbed his shoulders. "I'm sorry, Ry." She replied, not sure what else to say.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 05:23 PM

"He seems fairly convinced. I think we might have enough to arrest Mr. Rice soon. We have a lot of witness testimony. I'm going to spend some time calling the families of the other potential victims, would you mind calling Mary's sister, Erica Kendrick? She might have more information on their father's death, to see if we can connect it to David."
-
"That's life for you. But it's probably for the best. With the AR around, I'd rather not be in his shoes anyway. They mean business."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 05:27 PM

Lato nodded. "Of course. Tomorrow we should find out where Victoria is staying and see if we can contact her. She may have more for us than her brother."
~
Janie nodded. "They just had an attack at Congress which is being blamed towards the AR. They attacked Kevin and Shelly."

((have to go, dinner at a Amish Smorgasbord Nom nom nom))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 05:40 PM

"We can call her and set up a meeting. Give her the night though. If she just flew here, she'll probably be tired."

Broderick left and sat at his desk, making more calls.
-
"I heard about that. Kevin took that risk when he stole Torie from me, so I don't feel too bad for him. Victoria should end the resistance if he wants her safe."

"Ryan, you know she can't do that. The resistance is important to all of us. We're all doing this together."

Ryan thought for a moment. It would be beneficial to the AR if he pretended to be part of the resistance still, and gathered Intel on their plans. He nodded, "Of course we're all in it together. I just meant that Torie's putting Kevin's life at risk with leading a resistance right now. I'm sure she realizes that."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 09:09 PM

Lato agreed with him and started to gather more intel.
~
Greg nodded. "I'm sure she does too, along with putting their child at risk."

Janie sighed. "But, right now she should be on her way to Dublin. We can always talk to her when she gets back."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 09:30 PM

Meanwhile, the plane had landed. Kevin hailed them a cab and let Torie give directions. He asked her, "Are you nervous to tell your parents?"
-
Ryan shrugged. "You guys can, I have to go."

"Where?" El asked.

"Home...?"

"Why don't you come over to the mansion with us?" Ella offered.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 09:38 PM

"A little bit, but they should be happy." Torie replied, leaning against him. "What about you? Nervous about telling your folks?"
~
"Yeah. We can break out the board games and maybe some music." Janie said, smiling.

Greg looked at him. "Please. Don't leave me alone with these two." He teased.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 09:47 PM

"Maybe a little." Kevin shrugged. "But I think they'll all be happy too."

Soon, they arrived at David's mansion. The cab driver stopped and Sharp and Kevin started unloading.

Sebastian was cleaning in one of the front facing rooms and saw the cab pull up. He turned around to David and Rachel and said, "Ahem, Victoria is here. She brought guests. Two men."

"Must be Mr. Ellingson and Sharp. What a perfectly unexpected visit..." David stood up, "Tell Alexander his sister is here."

Kevin paid the cab driver and he drove off. Kevin took his guitar and Torie's bags, while Sharp carried his own and Kevin's since the two of them had less than Torie.
-
Ryan looked away. He had training to do at the AR bunker. He shook his head, "Sorry, guys, I told... I told Jane I'd have dinner at home tonight." He started walking off.

Ella looked at Janelle and Greg and whispered, "Something seems... off. Should we follow him?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-30-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 10:16 PM

Rachel smiled and walked out to the front. "Victoria!" She said, walking over to her daughter and hugging her.

"Hello, Mother." Torie replied, hugging her. "How are you?"

"I'm doing ok, dear. Kevin, nice to see you again."
~
Janie shook her head. "No. Let him come to us with this issue."

Greg agreed.

<3