Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-30-2013, 02:07 PM

Broderick brought them down to the station.

Once in the interrogation room, he asked him, "What do you have to tell us, Alex, that you needed to have absolute privacy for?"
-
Sharp laughed and pushed her away, "Victoria, seriously. Don't make me blush. I'm supposed to be an intimidating bodyguard, not a love sick puppy."

Luke got a similar text from Kevin. "Kevin said he's on your way. Let's gather the bags and head downstairs."
-
Ella didn't look in the best of moods. "Hey, glad you two came."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-30-2013, 02:15 PM

"Sorry, I don't trust my father." Alex said, sighing.

"It's alright, Alexander." Lato said, tenderly.

"My father does...did beat my mother. She wouldn't talk of it but sometimes I would see it and sometimes I would just see the aftermath. Another broken arm or rib or who knows what. He has a temper and he took it out on anyone, sometimes the staff, sometimes me, but mostly my mother." Alex said, looking like he was going to get upset all over again.

Lato reached her hand out and rubbed his. "Do you mind if we ask you more questions?"

"No, shoot." He replied, wanting to bring his father down.
~
Torie nodded. "You can always be both Luke. You don't have to choose." She added, grabbing some bags.
~
Janie put an arm around her. "What happened?"

"GO RYAN, GO!" Greg shouted cheering him on. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 02:21 PM

"Do you happen to know about the relationship between your father and Mrs. Freemon?"
-
Luke took the rest of the bags. They walked downstairs and met up with Kevin. He hugged Torie and took her bags. "Car's parked out front." Kevin led them out to the car and packed it. He then opened the door for Torie, while Sharp got into the back seat.
-
"It's nothing... just Torie being too busy to go to the adoption agency with me after she promised she would." Ella mumbled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 02:27 PM

"Yeah...its, uh, complicated to say the least." Alex replied. "But, I will let her tell you about the relationship."

"She is a very private woman, I suppose." Lato commented.

"Yes, she is." Alex replied.

"Did you ever hear anything about your mother's father? Anything out of the ordinary?"

"Like the fact that my mother believed that my father killed him?"

"Your mother told you that."

"She told everyone that."
~
Torie smiled and got in, going through a checklist of things she needed to pack.
~
"I'm sorry, El, but I'm sure if she could have been there she would have." Janie replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 02:31 PM

"That's quite an accusation of your mother. Why did she never take that information to the police?"
-
Kevin drove them to the airport, where Kevin paid for three first class tickets, and the three of them rode first class to London, where they planned on going first to talk to Torie's parents.
-
Ella rolled her eyes and looked away, "Well, I would have invited my boyfriend - oh, wait, he's dead. Torie's my best friend, but her life always comes before mine. Mike would've been there if I asked."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 02:40 PM

Alex shook his head. "She was terrified of my father and I think she was afraid of my father getting full custody of me."
~
Torie sat in the middle, knowing that Luke would want her there.
~
Janie sighed. "K, El. I really don't want to go down this road again." Janie replied, now turning her attention to the game.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 02:46 PM

"Did your mother believe she was in danger? That's what it sounds like. Do you personally believe he had something to do with your mother's death?"
-
Ella rolled her eyes again and mumbled, "I need some new friends."

Soon the game was over. Their team had won and they made it to the playoffs. Ryan walked over to Greg, Janie, and Ella and asked, "What are you three doing here?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 02:51 PM

"My mother was always in danger and yes, my father had a hand in her death. Whether this was accidentally or intentional, he killed my mother." Alex replied.
~
"We're here to support you, Ryan. Just like we always have." Greg replied. "Great job out there."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 03:00 PM

"You say that with certainty. Is there anything else you can tell us, Alex? We believe your father may have possibly been involved in other deaths and disappearances." He showed him the pictures of the others, including Amon. "Do you know any of these people?"
-
"Yeah, well, the new quarterback can't throw, so as a running back I pretty much have to get all the yards for my team..." Ryan mumbled. He shook his head, "I'm sorry I haven't been talking with you guys. I've been... busy. After you told me about Torie, Greg, I... I've needed some alone time."

Ella glared at Greg, "You told him?"

"El, chill, it doesn't matter. I would have found out eventually. God... I can't believe it. Pregnant... It just makes me want to punch something." Ryan growled, balling his fists.

((I can do one more post, then I gotta go... I won't be back until around 6 I'm guessing.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 03:07 PM

Alex looked through the pictures. "Dr. Amon. He is the one that tried to destroy my sister. It worked, by the way, for the most part. Dad was furious that he disobeyed orders but what struck me more than anything was the way Aunt Rachel looked at Amon. She looked at him with a...furious and livid look. I don't know how to describe it."

Lato nodded. "Do you believe that she had something to do with his disappearance?"

"I believe that they both had something to do with it."
~
Greg rubbed the back of his neck.

"That's ok, Ry. Just don't be such a stranger." Janie said.

<3