Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-30-2013, 12:28 AM

Kevin frowned and rubbed Torie's cheek, "Victoria... you don't really think I'd do that to you, do you?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-30-2013, 12:34 AM

"I don't want to think you would do that but...with the way you have been acting, its the same thing I saw my parent's do to one another. You're walking out of the room to make phone calls, keeping them short if I'm in the room, or just ending them all together. You're acting incredible out of character, babe, and I'm pregnant so I know I'm not able to give you everything you need..." She rambled, trying to not go into another sobbing fit. She really hated her mood swings at the moment.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 12:38 AM

"You give me everything I need, Torie. Your love. That's all I ask from you." He kissed her cheek. "If there is one thing you never have to worry about, it's me cheating on you. I could never do that to you. I felt bad enough about being with Vivian before we were dating because I had a crush on you. The phone calls... It's just something I have to do right now. I'll stop after the reunion, I promise. I can't really explain..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 12:45 AM

She turned and snuggled into him. "You'll always have my love, no matter what." She whispered. "And you don't have to explain, I trust you. I just also let my imagination get the best of me sometimes."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 12:47 AM

Kevin wrapped his arms around her. "You'll understand soon enough." He whispered back before falling asleep.

Next day?
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 12:53 AM

Alex woke up the next morning and began to get ready for his mother's funeral.
~
Rachel had decided to sleep in another room after coming home late the night before.
~
Torie slipped out of bed early and began to pack for both her and Kevin. She knew he had a long day at work and since she was off school, she could make sure everything was ready to go by the time he got home.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 01:00 AM

David prepared for the funeral as well, dressing in a simple all black suit and slicking his hair back. He went into the kitchen and demanded for the chef to cook a breakfast.
-
Kevin woke up and yawned, "'Morning, babe." He stood up and started getting ready for work. "I'll pick you up as soon as I can get out of work, about 2 or 3. I don't know if Luke is coming. I would assume he is, so make sure he's ready too."
-
Ryan went to the bunker early that morning for breakfast with Lacey and a quick training session before heading off to school. He still had this one day left before he was done until after break.
-
Ella's last final had been the day before, so today she decided she would go to the adoption center. She texted Torie to let her know if she wanted to come with.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 01:06 AM

Rachel woke up and got dressed as well. She wore a simple black gown that had 3/4 length sleeves. It showed a little bit of cleavage but nothing to provocative. She soon was also walking into the kitchen. "Morning, David." She said, sitting down.
~
Alex asked one of the maids to bring him up some food.
~
Torie nodded. "Just get here when you get here. I should have everything packed by then." She replied, looking over at the two suitcases she had started. "Anything particular you need me to pack?"
~
Lacey woke up to have breakfast with Ryan and then had a day of scouting ahead of her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 01:12 AM

"Rachel. I am sorry for what happened yesterday. The stress of those detectives, and then Alex's visit... I didn't mean to get upset with you."
-
Sebastian was actually the one that ended up bringing the food to him. He put a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast on the desk in the bedroom. He tried to sound cheerful as he said, "Good morning, Alex. Did you sleep all right?"
-
"No, not that I can think of. OH, my guitar, I guess. They'll probably have me play something." Kevin hopped into the shower and added, "Want to take a break from that?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2013, 01:16 AM

Rachel nodded. "I know you may not have meant to, David, but it did hurt when you snapped at me. It's all ok, tho. I still love you."
~
Alex looked at him. "Dude, you don't have to sound all cheery." He replied, munching on some toast. "And no, I tossed and turned all night."
~
Torie smiled and climbed into the shower with him, kissing him softly. "So, how much work do you think you are going to have to do today?"

<3