Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-29-2013, 01:44 PM

Kevin nodded and started driving home. "I'm sorry we haven't been out for a while. Last weekend we were in Cali, and this week has been... eventful. You deserve a little break going someplace nice, maybe to celebrate the baby being healthy still. We'll make it a monthly thing after your appointments."
-
Sebastian looked at David, "Mr. Rice, Alexander needs a little time to himself-"

"Move out of the way, Sebastian. You're lucky enough to still be working here, don't ruin it." David pushed past him and into Alex's room. "That's hardly a way to greet your father, Alex. I'm going through a difficult time to, you know."
-
"Who would have told him about that? And I hardly see how that makes him not want to talk to us. We're still his friends, and we didn't get Torie pregnant." Ella raised a brow.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-29-2013, 01:54 PM

"It's not your fault, Kev. Its more mine than anything else. And you deserve a break as well." She replied. "And I like that idea. Monthly date night."
~
"Oh because you look terribly broken up." He snapped. "You caused her death and everyone here knows it. Aunt Rachel is here and I bet you two have just bonded over the death of your wife. Don't put on a da.mn show just for me. Save that for the cameras."
~
Janie shrugged. "Doesn't matter. He deserved to know one way or another."

"Exactly. Torie probably wouldn't have told him just to save face but he would have found out." Greg quickly agreed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-29-2013, 02:17 PM

Kevin smiled back at her and parked at the condo. "Did you want to run inside? I'm still in my business clothes, which work fine for fancy dinners, so I think I'll wait here."
-
"Do NOT talk to me like that, Alex. Apologize this instant." David folded his arms, not denying anything Alex said.
-
"Maybe you're right... we should talk to him about it though, maybe after the football game tomorrow."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-29-2013, 02:24 PM

"I should only be a minute." She replied, kissing him softly then went up to the condo.
~
"I'm sorry, Father...that your an as.shole and a horrible husband and father. Mom deserved better." He replied. xD
~
Greg nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

Janie looked at Ella. "How are you feeling?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-29-2013, 02:33 PM

He made a few private phone calls.
-
David shoved Alex against a wall. "And you are a horrible son. I'm your father. You show me respect."
-
Ella frowned, "I'm feeling... I don't know, I have so many feelings... I feel like Mike should be here. I miss him walking me to class... I'm glad Quinton's gone, but I wish Mike didn't have to risk his life for it. And I still hate that I'm pregnant..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-29-2013, 02:43 PM

Torie walked into the condo and right into their bedroom. She quickly changed into a elegant black evening gown with the earrings he had bought her for Christmas. She then added a simple necklace and let her hair down. She quickly came back down to the car.
~
"Why? You don't care about me or love me or even show me any respect. So why is it that I should show you respect?" Alex asked, not particularly afraid of his father.
~
Janie nodded. "Its hard being here in this house, with so many memories of him being here. It's hard not to hear his stupid remarks or see him make an as.s out of himself. But...he's still here in memory. That's all that matters."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-29-2013, 02:50 PM

"Thank you, bye." Kevin said as he quickly hung up the phone when she came in. He kissed her cheek, "You look beautiful."
-
"That's not true, Alex. I do love and care about you. You're my son. Respect, however, no. You haven't earned that yet. I've earned respect just by being your father. I fixed you with the Program, I bailed you out of jail. All I ever asked of you was your respect, and you've been a acting like a brat."

Strange timing, but Heather had just sent Alex a sexy text and picture. XD
-
"It's not right." Ella sighed. "And he's not even having a funeral yet because it's still being investigated... there's been no closure."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-29-2013, 02:58 PM

She blushed. "Thank you, love. Who was on the phone?" She asked, curious.
~
"Fixed me with the Program?" Alex laughed. "You used me as a da.mn gianua pig. You bailed me out of jail to save your own da.mn face because I was in there for hitting Victoria, just like I watched you do to mom."

He didn't feel his phone vibrate considering that he was fighting with his father.
~
"I'm sorry, El. And unfortunately, if they have the funeral in the next week, most of us will be gone."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-29-2013, 03:05 PM

Kevin started driving and turned red, "Just, uh, Shelly. Work stuff, you know..." He lied. "Torie, uh, random question, you went jewelry shopping with Natalie, right?"
-
David slapped Alex across the face. "You ungrateful son of a b*tch. Your mother would get a kick out of seeing you stand up to me, but unfortunately, she's not here to see this because she slipped and fell." He heard Alex's phone vibrate, a small little buzz. "Who's texting you, Alex?"
-
"I won't be... I'll be here. I'm sure he'd understand if it is held next week and you guys are gone. It's for the resistance..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-29-2013, 03:13 PM

"Yeah, we went a couple places. Why?" She asked, not believe him.
~
Alex punched his father's jaw. "Don't you lay a hand on me." He snarled.
~
Janie hugged her. "We can always stay here." She replied.

<3