Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-27-2013, 09:13 PM

"They told me that you, and our child, would never be safe... even if you did step down." Kevin frowned, unable to look at Torie, "But... But you should still... keep considering stepping down anyway..."
-
Victor stood up straight and smirked, "We taught the kid a lesson."

A woman walked by and was laughing with her friends, "Not such a big man, now is he? He's so pathetic. Did he seriously think she was going to meet up with him? Haha."

Victor snickered, "We told him you wanted to see him, that you wanted to sc'rew him and you'd meet him in the gym if he was blindfolded and naked. Then we texted everyone so everyone saw him naked."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-27-2013, 09:22 PM

Torie thought for a moment. "I will honestly think about it Kevin. Alex and I have already started to divvy up duties, but...I will give him more. The less I do, the better right now."
~
Drayden's eyes widened as she took in what he said. "You didn't..." She said.

"Oh yes we did and he was tiny. I mean, T-I-N-Y." Hawk replied, wiping tears from his eyes.

Drayden started to laugh. "And he fell for that ruse?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2013, 09:27 PM

Kevin just nodded and tried falling asleep.
-
Victor grinned, "Hook, line, and sinker. He didn't even need much convincing. He was like, Drayden wants me? OKAY! Kid is probably bawling right now, since everyone knows he has a small one. He should leave you alone now, I think he thinks you were part of the plan."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-27-2013, 09:34 PM

Torie laid awake for a while before she got up and quietly crawled out of bed. She walked out into the living room, pausing to see what Sharp was doing.
~
Drayden shook her head. "You two...are something else. That was cruel, funny and hilarious but cruel."

"Where you been all day?"

"Mission Control trying to get permission from my brother. He's not too sure about the plan but will talk it over with the council. Thanks for getting him off my back."

"Anytime."

((going to bed soon. I'm exhausted))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2013, 09:44 PM

Sharp was on the couch, talking to Natalie via Skype on his laptop. Both Sharp, and Natalie on the other side of the screen, were in only their underwear.

"D@mn, Natalie Ellingson, thanks so much for the gift. I watched it the other day... You were amazing in it..."

Natalie giggled, "Thanks, Luke. You should consider yourself lucky I'm giving you a free show tonight... who's that behind you?"

Sharp turned, throwing a blanket over both his lower half and the laptop when he saw Torie. "Oh, uh, Torie, hey..."

"Torie? HEY TORIE!" Natalie called out, since the camera was now covered she couldn't see her.
-
"No problem. I didn't want him drooling all over you anyway." Victor shrugged. "And you'll get clearance. It's a good plan."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-27-2013, 09:48 PM

Torie raised a brow, quite amused. "Hey Natalie." She said, just loud enough so she could hear her. "Sharp...you, uh...don't let me stop you guys." She said, "I just need a little fresh air." She walked over and revealed the door to the upstairs. She then walked up to the deck, sitting on the chair.
~
Drayden nodded. "Well, I don't know about you guys but I am exhausted. I'm gonna go crash. See you two in the morning for scout duty." She said, hugging them both and then walking towards her room.

((ok, night.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2013, 09:58 PM

Sharp removed the blanket and smiled at Natalie, "That was awkward."

Natalie giggled, "Aw, it's no big deal."

"Your brother's pregnant girlfriend and-"

"PREGNANT? Oh my god, since when?!"

"She found out a couple days ago. She's a few weeks in. They're going to tell your family at the reunion, so don't tell anyone, okay? Seriously."

Natalie smiled, "I think I can keep a secret for a few days. That's some news.... Enough about Torie and my brother though. This is about you and me right now." She winked.
-
Victor headed to his shared bedroom with Hawk.

Next day

Heather was surprised Quinton hadn't shown up to the fight the previous day. She woke up next to Alex, glad that he hadn't been beat up. She wasn't so glad, however, that he had to fly to London today. She worried about him being around his father.
-
Sharp woke up early, and went to wake up Torie and Kevin, but decided to let them sleep in a little more today.

But Kevin was awake anyway, talking on his cellphone in the bathroom. He was talking barely above a whisper, "Sam, it's Kev, how's it going?"

"It's got to be bloody 6 in the morning there, Kev, no need to call this early." The voice on the other side said.

"But it's almost noon there, and I have to get this settled now if I want everything set up in time. I'm going to have a crap ton of work after what happened yesterday, and this is the only other time I can call that she won't know I'm calling." Kevin replied. "You got my texts?"

"Yes, I did. I'll see what I can do, mate, but it's going to take a lot of roses. Thousands - tens of thousands, even. You sure you don't want to use other kinds of flowers as well? Not only are roses hard to find this time of year, they're expensive. I know you're an Ellingson, but blimey, this is going to cost you a lot of money and I'm not sure it's worth it."

"It's worth it."

"She'll hardly notice all them roses."

"I want red roses. That is final. It has to be perfect. Money is not an object. If you need more roses, import them. They need to be set up by 3PM on the 30th."

The voice on the other end sighed, "Okie Dokie, Kevin. You're the one paying for it. The fact that I'll have to fly in flowers for this is going to jack up the price... I've estimated it will take almost a 50,000 roses. Waiving my fee, since you are a friend and I'm doing this as a favor, it'll be about a pound a rose, even though you are just 'renting' them. The cost to ship them back to wherever I import them from, plus in case of damages I can't resell them... 50,000 for a proposal? When you proposed to Liz you spent half that."

"Money isn't an issue, Sam. Seriously. Get the roses. Besides, that's not even the whole cost."

"What are you planning?"

"I can't give anything away. I'll see you when I get to Dublin."

"How is Liz going to react?"

"Liz will probably be p*ssed. I mean, we broke it off because I couldn't commit and now I'm commuting to another girl just over a year later? Yeah, forget the 'probably', she will be p*ssed. Anyway, I have to go before she wakes up, so see you later Sam. And thanks for the favor."

"Don't mention it."

Kevin hung up the phone and started to have his morning shower, not wanting to wake Torie.
-
Quinton was still too embarrassed to even go to breakfast that morning. He had never felt this way before. He was angry, but he didn't feel like getting revenge, he just felt like sulking.
-
Ryan woke up. He decided not to work out. In fact, he was considering not working out outside of football practice. He wanted to lose a little bit of the bulk he had built up. He got dressed and looked at his schedule, which he now had wrapped around his school and football schedule. Since he had practice today after school, he only had one training session later in the day.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-28-2013 at 12:36 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-28-2013, 06:58 AM

Since Torie had been up late, she was still completely out in the bed, curled up with his pillow. She woke up when she had tried to start snuggling with him again and ended up on the edge of the bed. She woke up slowly and then realized he was gone. She jolted up, as in her sleep deprived state she was sure what had happened, and looked around. When she saw the light on in the bathroom, she calm down and slipped out of bed. She walked into the bathroom. "Good morning, love."
~
Alex had his arms wrapped around her, almost like he was too afraid to let go of her.
~
Lacey was already up and getting dressed. "Good morning. How'd you sleep?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2013, 11:27 AM

Kevin peered out from the shower, "Good morning to you too, beautiful. Sorry, I didn't wake you, I wanted to let you get your sleep. Hop in the shower with me? Only today and tomorrow left, and then Saturday we can catch our flight. That reminds me, what are your Christmas plans? Christmas is tomorrow, Friday, you know. I'm sure all your friends will be with their families, but what about you? I could possibly manage flying up Friday night, and maybe spending a day or two with your parents in London before we go to Dublin? And what about your aunt? When's her funeral? Which also reminds me, when's Mike's?"
-
Heather nuzzled him and kissed his neck. "Two days without me... how are you going to do it?" She teased.
-
"Alright. Oh, I forgot to mention last night that I ran into these two people who wanted me to be a part of some future mission or something. I don't remember if they mentioned their names, but it was a girl with long chestnut brown hair and a pale boy with blue hair... and I've been think about sleeping at home tonight." Ryan said, "After my training later, if that's alright."
-
Something came over Quinton. He felt so much emotion, feeling so upset that suddenly... everything stopped. He felt nothing.

Quinton, so what if this happened? Calm yourself. No woman is worthy of your affections anyway. Prison... it made you crazy. It made you lose your cool. You became angry... You became jealous, and hurt by that sl'ut Heather. You became... human.

Human. Weak. Any emotion is weakness. Look what you did to Mike. You got mad, aggressive, careless... and now you're in hiding. And look where having feelings for anyone ever got you. Finally admitting to Heather you love her and now she's with someone else, having a crush on Drayden only got you humiliated... Emotions.... Emotions hurt, Quinton. Stop.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-28-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-28-2013, 11:20 PM

Torie slipped out of her clothes and climbed into the shower with him. "I haven't heard about funeral plans for Mike but, I think the body is being held until after Christmas anyways. Something about it being an on-going investigation." She sighed. "And my aunts is tomorrow but...I just couldn't change my flight in time. I would like to fly up Friday night, surprise my mom and David. It would also be nice to see their reaction to the pregnancy in person."
~
Alex kissed her softly. "Maybe with some photos." He replied, winking.
~
Lacey thought for a moment. "Hmm...do you know what the mission was about?" She asked, trying to figure out what Victor and Drayden were up to. "And of course you can sleep at your house tonight."

<3