Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-27-2013, 12:56 AM

"No, I'm just about done shooting things." Sharp laughed.

Kevin turned on the TV, "We'll just watch television. And thanks for making me dinner then, Torie. You're a good girlfriend..."
-
"It's up to you though, Alex."

((Skip ahead until that night?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-27-2013, 12:59 AM

((Sure, but this is my last post. I am about to fall asleep))

Torie turned to him, surprised to hear that due to the events today. "And you are a great boyfriend." She said, looking down at her belly and then walked into the kitchen. She began to make a Mexican style chicken with rice and beans.
~
Alex nodded. "I should start packing tho. I leave early in the morning." He replied, walking up to his room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2013, 01:09 AM

He said it because of the day's events. Kevin still wanted her to know that he loved her, despite the crazy angry thoughts going through his head.

Later that night

Kevin looked at the clock. "It's getting late. Torie. After a day like today, we need to get some shut eye. I'm going to be in the bedroom, if you're coming with. Goodnight, Luke."

He went to the bedroom and started changing into his PJs.
-
Victor was talking with Hawk in their shared room. "So, Drayden wants the creep to stop bugging her, yeah? How to do it...? He's incredibly cocky, maybe we need to knock him down a few begs by humiliating him. He wants to show off, impress Drayden... Hm...."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-27-2013, 04:49 AM

"As soon as I get the kitchen cleaned up, I will be in." She said, grabbing dishes off the table and taking them into the kitchen.
~
Hawk was bouncing a ball off the walls/ceiling. "I don't know. Threatening him or beating him up will just add to his ego, so humiliating him is really the only option. What if...what if we tell him that Drayden wants to meet up with him, get him to do something romantic, then posted it around the base?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2013, 09:57 AM

Kevin hopped into bed.

Sharp went into the kitchen and helped Torie with the dishes. "I wonder how Kevin's going to handle not being able to drink beer for the next few days? I asked him to do that for you, you know. I know you were upset with him about it earlier today."
-
"Yeah, OR, spinoff on that idea since Quinton doesn't seem like the romantic type, we tell him Drayden wants to hook up with him. Tell him she's into some really crazy sh*t and she wants him to be blindfolded and naked waiting for her or something and then instead of her coming in, either we go in and snap a pic and put it all around base, or we have some ugly chick come in with us and 'pose' with him for the photos, or we do get Dray involved and have her laugh at him?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-27-2013, 06:41 PM

Torie nodded. "It wasn't all of it, tho. I don't like to see him drink because its a coping mechanism and not the right kind." She replied, dropping a plate in the sink as her hands shook. Her adrenaline was still going from this morning. The reality of what had happened, what she could have lost, was slowly sinking in and she wasn't sure if the resistance was totally worth losing everything she had.
~
Hawk smirked. "I like how you think, Vic." He replied. "But, what if we do this some place where we could take pictures AND have people see. Like in the gym after hours? Send a text telling everyone to come and see whats in the gym."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2013, 06:47 PM

"No, it's not the right way to cope. You two have been through a lot today, maybe you should go to sleep and I'll finish the dishes."
-
Victor burst into laughter, "Oh, man, that'd be hilarious. Good, that a plan, now all we have to do is find the kid and tell him."

Quinton was in the cafeteria, only now finishing up his dinner.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-27-2013, 06:54 PM

Torie was about to say no, but paused. "If you're sure..." She replied, nodding. "Thanks, Sharp."
~
Hawk raised a brow. "My only question is, will Dray be ok with this?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2013, 06:58 PM

"Luke." Sharp laughed. "And it's no problem. Have a good sleep, Victoria."
-
Victor shrugged, "Why wouldn't she? She wants him to leave her alone, and he'll leave her alone after this, hopefully. She might think it was harsh, but I'm sure she'll be grateful."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-27-2013, 07:05 PM

"Same to you." She replied, going into her and Kevin's room. She slipped into bed and kissed his cheek.
~
Hawk shrugged. "Just wanted to make sure. Why don't we go find the brat?"

<3