Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-26-2013, 11:27 PM

Ella was glad when she was done explaining everything, glad to get it all off her chest. It didn't change what happened, but at least he would be charged with it if they ever found him. She walked out of the room and hugged Torie, "I'm sorry, if I knew what was going to happen to you today, I wouldn't have invited you. You have a lot on your plate.."
-
"I agree with Greg. He was probably just traumatized." Heather shrugged.
-
Victor followed.

Quinton looked up and held the knives at his side when Drayden came into the room. He grinned and waved at her.

Victor glared back at Quinton, seeing him wave. He stood at the mat at the front with Drayden, ready to start.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-26-2013, 11:43 PM

"It's fine, El." Torie replied. "I'm glad I could be here for you. Want me to catch a cab with you back to the house or..."
~
Alex shook his head. "No, he blames her for everything that happened today, he blames her for putting their child at risk and he wants her to step down. She's about to lose him."
~
Drayden looked at Victor. "Movement drill number 3. You lead." She said, all of her focus on Victor.

Movement drill number 3 was almost like a dancing drill. One person put their hands palm down while the other person put their palms on top of the other person's knuckles. The person with their hand on top leads the other one in movement.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-26-2013, 11:49 PM

"It's okay, I'll go back myself if you have somewhere else to be." Ella replied.
-
"So he's afraid of ending up killed, or his future baby dying? I don't see the problem. If he blames her, that might just be his traumatized emotions speaking."
-
Victor put his hands delicately on top of Drayden's, and led the drill.

Quinton partnered with some girl, but wished it was Drayden. XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-26-2013, 11:57 PM

Torie nodded. "Thanks, Ella. After what happened today, Sharp nor Kevin want me out of their sight."
~
"I don't know, Heather." Alex said, obviously worried. "I just don't want her to get hurt by this guy."

"She chose this path, Alex. She will be fine. If anybody is resilient, its her." Greg replied.
~
Drayden closed her eyes and let Victor lead her around. There was obvious chemistry between the two, as they had basically grown up in the AR together. They fought together, learned together, and trusted one another.

Hawk walked around, correcting students.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2013, 12:03 AM

"It's fine, seriously. I understand. Thanks again for coming." Ella hugged Torie and then hailed a cab and went back to the mansion.
-
Heather nodded in agreement with Greg. "I'm sorry I can't reassure you more, Alex, I barely know the guy."
-
Quinton was... not a dancer. XD he was also too busy staring at Drayden to focus on the girl he was with.

Victor felt the chemistry, but he assumed it was just a close friendship. He hoped, really, because he didn't know what fully happened with her ex and he didn't want to risk putting himself in a situation like that. He whispered to Drayden, "Quinton's staring at you. I promise, tonight, that will stop."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-27-2013, 12:09 AM

Torie walked back to the apartment. Soon, she was opening the door to the apartment. "Hey guys, I'm back."
~
Alex nodded. "It's ok, love. This is something I will deal with."
~
Hawk whacked Quinton in the arm with the pointed side of an arrow. "Pay attention to your partner." He said, emotionless.

Drayden opened her eyes and smiled. "I trust you, Victor. Always have." She whispered back.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2013, 12:14 AM

The two were still playing video games. Kevin waved at Torie, but didn't look away from the screen, "Hey, Tor."

Sharp paused the game and did turn around, "Victoria, everything went smoothly then?"
-
"Deal with? How so?"
-
"Ow! You don't have to hit me!" Quinton rolled his eyes. He started trying to focus more on the drill.

Victor smiled back at her. He stopped moving, as that particular drill was over.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-27-2013, 12:23 AM

She nodded and walked into the living room, sitting on the other empty couch. "Yep. Nothing suspicious plus I only had to go to the police station which was a five minute walk from here." She said, leaning against a pillow.
~
"Don't know yet. I might just tell her or maybe just see how things play out."
~
"The next drill is simple. Face your partner and pretend you are on a cliff. The objective it for you to not fall off the cliff. Not to make your partner fall off the cliff but for YOU to not fall off. Begin." She said, aiming at Victor's structure.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2013, 12:36 AM

Sharp turned off the game. "Good to hear."

Kevin sighed and put the controllers away. He wasn't done playing. "It's nice to have you home now for the night." He said to Torie. "Did you want to cook me that meal I was supposed to get yesterday?"
-
"Telling her might be hard for her to hear..." Heather replied. "But letting things play out might end up just hurting her more. She might find out and it might be harder to deal with later."
-
Victor faced Drayden. He assumed she would come at him first for this lesson.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-27-2013, 12:46 AM

Torie nodded. "Sure. I can do that." She said, getting back up. She was honestly exhausted but after the day he had had, she was willing to do anything for him. "Why don't you guys continue playing." She suggested.
~
"And she may never find out either." Greg replied.

"Alex, just wait it out. If she mentions something, then tell her. But there is no sense in destroying her reality." Janie added.
~
Drayden did, attacking his structure and trying to be like rubber.

Hawk again walked around the class, helping and hitting. xD

<3