Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-26-2013, 01:53 AM

Kevin kissed her forehead and left the room. He walked past Sharp and into the kitchen. As soon as he opened the fridge, Sharp yelled, "DON'T even think about it."

"I'm hungry." he said quietly, sounding unsure.

"It never ceases to amaze what an awful liar a hopeful politician can be." Sharp stared at him. "Why do you feel the need to have a beer, Kevin?"

"Because I'm thirsty and I like beer. You had the last of the juice this morning, so it's either beer or water."

"Drink the water then, Kevin. It will quench your thirst more."

"I hate water though."

"Kevin..." Sharp said, sounding like a stern parent.

"What? It's my fridge, my beer, my choice."

"Victoria would be very happy if she found you drinking from a water bottle instead of a beer bottle."

Kevin sighed, "Fine. I'll have water." He took out a water bottle at sat on the couch with Sharp. "Hey, Sharp?"

"Yes?"

"I will drink only water for the rest of the day if you tell me your name."

"Make it no alcohol until you go to the reunion, and that's the deal."

Kevin thought for a minute. "Why would you care?"

"Because I am here to protect Victoria, and in doing so, I have grown quite fond of the girl. Not in the same way as I am fond of your little sister, but I see Victoria as a little sister of sorts and I think she would appreciate if I made you take that deal for her."

"Fine, if it's for Torie, then it's a deal. No alcohol until I'm in Europe."

"Luke."

"Luke?" Kevin raised a brow. "Huh. Can I call you Luke, then?"

Sharp laughed, "In private, yeah, sure you can."

Kevin grinned. "You know, Luke, I misjudged you."

"That's normal, don't worry about it." Luke shrugged.

"How about we play some Killzone on my PS4?"

"Haven't played on a PS4 yet. I'm more of an Xbox guy, but I'll try out your inferior choice of gaming system." Luke laughed again.

The two played Killzone. Soon, Kevin got up and grabbed a bag of Doritos for the two of them. At that moment, Sharp felt something he hadn't in a while. Friendship. It was truly a sight to behold, Kevin drinking water and Sharp laughing like a normal guy. If Torie walked in, both of them had no doubt she'd be amused by it.
-

Heather was waiting at the mansion for Alex, wondering what was taking him so long. They did, after all, have the fight with Quinton today.

Ella was also at the mansion waiting for someone, but she was waiting for Torie. She wanted to report Quinton r@ping her to the police, and she wanted Torie there for support.

-
"Yeah, Lacey... she's alright. We're close. She's..."

"Really great in bed, yeah?"

Ryan looked at Victor, tilting his head, "Uh, yeah. How'd you-"

"I've slept with her." Victor admitted.

"Right... well, anyway... Torie one hell of a girl alright, breaking my heart to be with that @sshole. I broke it off when I had enough of her two timing me, telling me she loved me to my face and going back to his bedroom and f*cking him at night. Seeing what happened on the TV... when they showed the live feed of inside, with Kevin tied up... I thought about how Torie must be feeling and... and, it was weird, but it... it gave me a rush just to watch it."

"That's great to hear, Ryan. We may need your help in the future with something, and it's great to hear you no longer have any feelings toward her and Kevin."

"I never had any feelings for Kevin other than pure hatred, and when I found out Torie was knocked up, that feeling spread to her too."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-26-2013, 02:13 AM

Torie soon came out of the bedroom, looking quite exhausted. She leaned against one of the walls and smiled at the two guys, quite amused. "You two are something else." She said, a smile running across her face. "But, I do have to run and Sharp, you need to stay here. I have to go to the police station with Ella and I don't think she would be too fond of you being there."
~
Alex walked into the mansion, not sure who he was going to run into.
~
Drayden nodded. "Lucky for us, you found Lacey and she brought you here. You ever need anything let us know. We will let you know about the plan as soon as we have it formulated."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-26-2013, 11:02 AM

"Call me Luke." Sharp replied, "And I'll stay, but I want you to call if you are suspicious of anything at all, okay? Be extra careful, Torie. This anti-resistance group means business."

Kevin held up his water bottle. "I'm drinking water, Tor. And it sucks." He laughed, "Sharp - Luke, made a deal that he'd tell me his name if I didn't drink alcohol until we're in Europe and I agreed. Shouldn't be too hard. Anyway, we'll both be here when you get back."
-
Heather, of course. "Alex! Oh my God, what took you so long? It's Tuesday. We have to meet Quinton in a couple hours, if he still ends up showing."
-
"Sure. I only have a few minutes before I have to go to training... so, see you around." Ryan waved and then walked off. He went to Lacey's room.

Victor turned to Drayden, "You catch what he said? I had enough of her two timing me, telling me she loved me to my face and going back to his bedroom and f*cking him at night. I wonder if Kevin knew about that? If not, it would certainly be something to hint toward next time we're talking to the two of them. Kevin would be p*ssed, and Torie would only break down more."

Quinton decided that he was wasn't going to show. What was the point now? He knew his relationship with Heather was over, being outside the bunker could risk cops finding him, and he was now a part of the AR and would be able to get back at Alex, Heather, and the resistance in other ways. Besides, he also still wanted to try and win Drayden's heart.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-26-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-26-2013, 10:24 PM

Torie smiled and nodded. "I should be back shortly, guys. But yes, I will call if anything is suspicious or wonky." She grabbed her purse and headed towards the door. "See you later, Shar-Luke. Love you, Kev." She shouted, before walking out and got into the elevator.
~
Alex hugged her. "I'm sorry for earlier." He whispered.
~
Lacey was still taking her cat nap.

Drayden was going to be teaching movement and knife work for those who didn't have a scheduled training time. She was going to be assisted by Hawk and Victor, tho those were never accurate. Sometimes the instructors had assistants, sometimes they didnt.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-26-2013, 10:30 PM

Kevin and Luke went back to playing video games.
-
Ella was waiting at the police station for Torie, sending her a quick text to let her know to meet there instead of the mansion.
-
"Oh, Alex, don't be." Heather replied. "You did absolutely nothing wrong, while I did everything wrong, so I'm the one who's sorry."
-
Quinton had seen the schedule and knew Drayden was teaching it, so he was definitely going to be there. He waited with the others for class to begin.

Victor went with Drayden, to be her assistant in the training.

Ryan cuddled up beside Lacey, "Hey, you awake?" He kissed her, "If you can here me, how did your mission go?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-26-2013, 10:41 PM

Torie quickly changed directions and headed to the police station. She was soon walking up to the station.
~
He kissed her cheek, still hugging her. "I love you. I just don't like seeing you do that to your body."
~
Drayden grabbed her knives and walked with Victor to the training room. "So, how much you want to be that Quinton is going to be there today." She said, smirking.

Lacy snuggled against him. "Unsuccessful and really annoying." She mumbled, slowly waking up. "How was your day?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-26-2013, 10:50 PM

Ella hugged her when she arrived. "Torie, hey. I saw on the news what happened. It sounded terrifying. I'm glad you're all okay though. I already told the secretary the gist of what happens, and I was just waiting on you to show up so we can officially have a report filed. Since it's a violent crime, they want to talk to me about it and they said it was fine if I had someone there for support. Uh, I should warn you though, it's graphic and awful and I'm probably going to be sobbing the entire time." Ella took her hand and walked with her inside.
-
"I know. Let's just forget about it, okay?" Heather said. "Was there something you wanted to say? You came in like you wanted to tell us all something. The others are in the living room, I think."
-
"I would bet my life on it." Victor rolled his eyes and laughed. "That kid is crushing on you hard, Dray. If he knows you're teaching this, there's no way he'd miss it."

Quinton was fiddling around with the knives they were given.
-
"My day was fine. School and sh*t. Football practice at lunch, and boring classes the rest of the day." Ryan shrugged. "So what was your mission, anyway?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-26-2013, 11:09 PM

Torie nodded, fairly emotionless due to the emotion-filled day, and followed her.
~
Alex nodded. "Yeah, lets go find Janie and Greg." He replied, taking her hand and leading her into where Janie and Greg were watching what happened earlier.
~
Drayden rolled her eyes. "I wish he would just go away. Maybe you should teach him a lesson or two, Victor." She smirked.

Hawk nodded. "We could both teach him a lesson."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-26-2013, 11:15 PM

Inside the isolated room, Ella went over every detail of what Quinton had did to her in the forest, sobbing the whole time.
-
Heather didn't know about what had happened.
-
"Whatever you want, Dray. I wouldn't mind crushing a little bit of that over confidence." Victor replied. "Hawk and I will take care of him tonight."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-26-2013, 11:19 PM

Torie rubbed her shoulders and held her, not knowing what else to do.
~
Alex explained what happened, including about how Kevin reacted.

"Sounds like he had a traumatic experience." Greg replied.

Janie sighed. "I hope she isn't setting herself up for another broken heart."
~
Drayden nodded. "It'll be fun to watch." She replied, opening the doors to the training room.

<3