Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-25-2013, 11:09 PM

Kevin sighed. "It's... It's okay, I'm fine. I mean, yeah, it was scary and it was awful, but I don't blame you for it."

That was a lie, and it hurt Kevin to know that it was a lie. He did blame Torie, and her persistence with the resistance, but he didn't want to hurt her feelings anymore than he had, so he had to lie.

"I guess I wish you told me that you love me over the phone... you sounded so emotionless, and I know you felt like you had to be, but they picked up on that and used it to make me feel like you didn't love me... and they said you were to good for a pathetic, girlfriend stealing, drunk like me and that you only chose me over Ryan because I have money. Torie... tell me, honestly... I know that's not how you feel now, but... but at the time when you had to choose... was that part of the reason?"
-
"He doesn't hate her though, Alex, I doubt he would've said that."
-
Victor nodded, "I like it. By the way... did you hear about the boy Lacey brought in yesterday?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-25-2013, 11:23 PM

"Never." She said, without hesitation. "I fell in love with you. And I'm sorry that I didn't say I love you on the phone but I didn't want them to use you as bait more than they already had. I didn't want them to think that I cared about you as much as I did. You are not pathetic, you did not steal me away from Ryan because I did have a choice, and you are not a drunk. Do you think that I don't love you?"
~
"He might not, but at the same time, it was a bad situation all around. He blames her for him being that position. He blames her for putting their child at risk. He blames her for a lot of things, which is why I am trying to convince her to step down from being leader of the resistance."
~
"No, not at all. What about him?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 11:32 PM

"No, Torie, I know you love me. They just... they tried to make me think otherwise." Kevin frowned, "Torie, do you think you might miscarry? Alex told me... he told me that you were worried about that."

Kevin wanted to be upset with Torie, he wanted to tell her all the feelings he had told Alex. The blame, how her recklessness felt like a slap in the face, how he worried he'd end up dead over the resistance... but he just... he just couldn't do it. He knew it would lead to an argument, and he wanted her to be calm.
-
"And so is he, apparently."
-
"Does the name Ryan Zucker ring a bell? It should, because he's Victoria Freemon's ex-boyfriend. Rumor has it that he's p*ssed that she's with Kevin - he probably heard about the pregnancy - so he joined up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 11:39 PM

Torie froze and she looked away from him. "It's...it's just something Stanley mention. He said with the fact that I've already had slight complications this early, there's a chance." She replied, tearing up. "I...I didn't want to worry you more than you already were."
~
Alex nodded. "She's already reducing her amount of projects and handed several over to Janie and Greg but...she is still thrown into so much. Like today, that was something I could have easily handled but she just won't let go. She holds too much anger towards the Program."
~
Drayden smirked. "Looks like we have a way to bait her then."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 11:47 PM

Kevin bit his lip, holding his own emotions back to deal with hers. He wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her back, "That's why you need to keep your stress lowered, eat well, and stay hydrated, babe. If you do all that, it'll be fine. If something happened, it would be sad, but we'd get through it together, okay? I'm always here for you."
-
"If they're after her specifically, it might not make a difference who's in charge. However, her stepping down minimizes part of the risks involved and, things like today, she won't have to worry about. Next time they might not take Kevin, they might try and take her. Fortunately she has me around, and I'll try my best not to let that happen."
-
"He's a great asset to the AR, that's for sure. Scorned ex wanting revenge, he'd jump at the chance to be involved in something like this, especially if threatening Kevin is involved. Let's get the paperwork and requests in ASAP." Victor nodded.
-
The school day was soon ending and everyone was heading home. Ryan had briefly gone home himself, leaving a note for his sister saying he wouldn't be home for a couple days, but not to worry about him.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 11:54 PM

She nodded and leaned against him. "I'm sorry for putting you through all this. I know its my fault because they wouldn't have come after you if it wasn't for me." She whispered. "I'm sure your life would be a lot easier if I wasn't in it and a lot safer, too. Alex and I are going to sit down and talk about the resistance. He wants me to step down and he wants to take over. It may not take me completely out of danger but...its an idea."
~
Alex nodded. "Sharp, I do have to ask one thing. Can we trust you? You work for my father and honestly, that terrifies me because I don't know why you were sent here. I want to trust you and I'm sure Torie does too but as you can see, trust isn't something we can just hand out."
~
Lacey was in their room, curled up on the bed asleep.
~
Drayden smiled. "If nothing else, we might have put a rift between Victoria and Kevin."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-26-2013, 12:06 AM

"I already told you how I feel about you stepping down." Kevin replied. "And I don't want you to blame yourself for this. Yes, my life would be safer and easier without you, but then I wouldn't... have you. I love you, so I wouldn't trade you for anything - including a safe, easy life. The only life I want is my life with you, Victoria."

Stop lying to her, Kevin. This is her fault. Why don't you let her wallow in her own tears and go out for a beer? You know if she wasn't pregnant you would have left her after what happened today. You would have told her that you can't do this anymore because you don't want to end up tortured and killed. If she lost the baby now, Kevin, what would you do? Would you always be there, or would you tell her to take a hike? Her being in this stupid group puts you in harms way. Doesn't matter how much you love the girl, if it was die at 25 with Victoria by your side or die at 80 with some other girl... hell, maybe even Liz... you'd choose the latter.
-
"I told Victoria, yes. You can trust me. I understand your thoughts toward me, Alexander, but you can trust me. All I'm here to do is protect your sister."
-
"You're right about that." Victor nodded.

Ryan was walking down the halls toward the room when Victor saw him and motioned for him to come over. "Zucker, right?"

"That's my last name, yeah." He said as he walked over. "Who are you two?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-26-2013, 12:14 AM

Torie gave him a small smile and kissed him gently. "I love you, too. And I promise, this will all be over soon." She said, snuggling against him.
~
Alex nodded. "I will hold you to that." He looked at the time. "Well, I best be going. School is out and I need to go inform everyone of what happened." He stood up.
~
"I'm Drayden and this is Victor. We're just two people apart of this huge organization." She replied, smiling. "How are you settling into here?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-26-2013, 12:18 AM

Kevin kissed her back and then sighed, "Sure hope so... is there anything else you wanted to talk about, babe?"
-
Sharp nodded, "Very well. See you around."
-
"Fine, I guess. It's, uh, it's weird. I used to be a part of the resistance with Torie - she and I were dating but we... broke up. And now I'm here. It's shocking to me."

((Gotta go.=( ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-26-2013, 12:23 AM

((no problem. I need to get some work stuff done anyways))

She shook her head. "I'm going to lay down for a bit, tho." She replied, laying back down on the bed.
~
Alex nodded and left.
~
Drayden nodded. "Understandable. And I'm sorry to hear about the break up. She is one hell of a girl, but sounds like you and Lacey are pretty close."

<3