Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-25-2013, 09:57 PM

Kevin, who had been driving the car, pulled over. "What did you say? She's not sure it'll come full term? Why, because she's stressed? Because she's being having problems with her food and water intake? You know what would fix that? Living a normal life and going to school like a normal 18 year old girl."

He shook his head. "You sound just like her. Yeah, so close to the 'objective' that nothing else matters. No one else matters. If the SWAT team didn't show up, would she have called the resistance off or let me die involuntarily in the 'name of the resistance'? You know how much it hurt when she was on the phone with the anti-resistance and I told her I loved her and she responded, twice, with a 'I'll see you soon, Kevin'? They all teased me, they all told me she didn't love me, one of them called me a pathetic drunk, another brought up that I was an @sshole for what happened with Ryan, and a third told me she was only with me for my money. They all told me that I wasn't good enough for her, and... and it all hurt. My life is at risk because of her. If I knew what I was getting myself into... listening to those people tell Torie they'd put a bullet through my head... the one joking about cutting my fingers or my balls off...? I'm sorry, Alex, but it's not fun being thrown into this."
-
Quinton replied, "They got to Kevin and rescued him before she officially made the speech is what I'm guessing, and with Kevin safe, she didn't have to follow through with anything."

Victor rolled his eyes and followed Drayden. "The mission failed, so what, it happens. Don't be upset about it, we'll get her next time, we just have to be more.. aggressive, I guess."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-25-2013, 10:11 PM

Alex looked at him. "You didn't see the tears running down her face when she was talking to them, how she would clench her fist and then touch her stomach, how much pain would cross her face. I was the one who told her to have no emotions. I was the one who told her to put a mask on. Do not blame her for that. What happened to Ryan is a thing of the past. She chose you over him and honestly, Kevin, she was ready to put the resistance on hold if it meant saving you. Senator James was the one who came up with the SWAT team idea. She loves you more than I have ever seen her love anyone, including Ryan and our family. She was playing a part Kevin so she would see you again, so you would hopefully see your child. She did whatever she had to do to get you back.

And your right, its not fun. In fact, it really sucks, but you knew about the resistance, you saw what the Program did to her, what our father did to her. That's not something easily let go. I've already talked to her about stepping down and letting me take over more. But I know one thing, if she wasn't pregnant, she would have been with that SWAT team to come get you. She would have barged in there all gun-ho or given herself up for you. She was put into a position where one wrong move could have ended your life, a person she deeply cares about. She was willing to do whatever she had to."
~
Hawk shook his head and went off after Drayden and Victor.

Lacey sighed. "Back to the drawing board." She mumbled, walking towards her room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 10:19 PM

Kevin started driving again and replied, "Whatever, Alex. I know you're right, but that doesn't change how I feel. I love your sister, and it's not like I'm going to break up with her over any of this, but the whole situation just... really got to me on a lot of levels. I have to have a talk with Torie when we get back."

Sharp, being quite a ways ahead of Kevin and Alex because they pulled over for a short time, was just now pulling into the car lot. He said to Torie, "Did you want me to come up to the condo with you while you wait for Alex and Kevin?"
-
Victor caught up to Drayden, "The mission failed, so what, it happens. Don't be upset about it, we'll get her next time, we just have to be more.. aggressive, I guess."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 10:26 PM

Alex nodded. "Just remember, this was hard on her to." He replied, shutting up after that.

Torie shrugged. "Do whatever." She muttered, getting out of the car and walking into the apartment building. As soon as she was in the apartment, she walked into their room and closed the door. She then crawled onto the bed and laid there, frozen.
~
Drayden shook her head. "No, we should have had her this time. Everything went right, everything went according to plan, we just underestimated the da.mn girl." She said, opening the door to her room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 10:32 PM

Sharp had decided to go up to the condo as well, but he stayed in the living room. He took care of the two empty beer bottles Torie didn't know about and sat on the couch.

Soon Alex and Kevin arrived. He got out of the car and walked up to his condo, without saying anything to Alex. Kevin walked inside and asked Sharp, "Where's Torie?"

Sharp bobbed his head toward the bedroom.

Kevin sighed and went to the door. He gently knocked and said, "Torie, it's me. Can I come in?"
-
Victor shrugged, "Should of, yeah, maybe. But it didn't. Quinton said he thinks they found Kevin in the brief window of time after we left, but before her speech. I think the problem was being in that old building. Too many hidden exits and entrances, the cops must've found another way in."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 10:38 PM

"Of course." She said, just loud enough for him to hear.

Alex looked at Sharp. "How is she?" He asked, sitting on the couch.
~
Drayden nodded, slipping off her clothes and changing into a new set. "We need to create a new plan and maybe this time we should go straight to the source."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 10:42 PM

Kevin walked in and quietly shut the door behind him. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, his back towards her and sighed. "Torie, we need to talk."
-
Sharp replied, "She's quiet, and sad. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm guessing that situation frightened her."
-
"The source? What are you thinking, Drayden?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 10:49 PM

Torie sat up and looked towards him. "Whats bothering you?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper.
~
"That and Kevin's reaction. She wasn't expecting that at all, which is why I wanted to get her away from Kevin before he could say something that would truly hurt her."
~
"Victoria is pregnant right. And she will do anything to protect Kevin and their child, right. So, kidnap her and tell her that she either leaves the resistance or we will kill Kevin and her child."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 10:56 PM

"No, the better question is what's bothering you? I'm sorry I didn't hug you in the tent earlier. It wasn't fair of me. You had just helped save my life. I was a d*ck."
-
"Like what?"
-
"Well, it's definitely more aggressive..." Victor thought for a moment. "I'd be up for that. Sounds foolproof, provided we aren't caught. There's no way she'd say no to stepping down then."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 11:01 PM

She shook her head and hugged him. "I don't blame you. It had to be scary and I'm sorry." She whispered.
~
"Like that he hated her or that she was being an idiot. Something was wrong and Torie wasn't sure how to deal with it."
~
"We would have to have a safe house. This will take a couple months to get the proper permission and whatnot but I think this will work."

<3