Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-25-2013, 09:51 PM

Sharp nodded, "He's going to be okay, Torie. He's 99% fine, I believe he was hit or punched, but only one and that was it. How did your conference go?"
-
"Oh, Kevin... I'm so glad you're all right. Maybe your father was right, maybe Victoria does put you at too much of a risk. Perhaps it would be best if you didn't bring her to the reunion and broke things off with her. It's still early in the relationship, you can blame it on something silly."

"Mom, I'm not going to break up with her. I can handle the risks. Don't start acting like dad was right, you like Torie. You all do."

"Yes, but we liked Elizabeth too and she didn't put your life at risk."

"Mom, please, just drop it, okay? We'll talk at the reunion about it. I have something to say in person. I love you, mom."

"I love you too, Kevin."

When he was done with his phone call, he walked into the tent. "Hey." He said quietly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-25-2013, 09:54 PM

Torie ran over to him and put her arms around him. "I'm so glad you're ok." She whispered. "I love you and I'm sorry about this morning."

Alex looked at Kevin, wondering why he was so quiet.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 09:59 PM

Kevin didn't have much of a reaction when she hugged him, and he certainly didn't hug her back. "You should be in school, Torie."

Sharp raised a brow, also wondering why Kevin was acting this way.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 10:03 PM

Torie pulled back, not sure what was wrong. "Kevin..."

Alex intercepted. "Tor, he's probably just in shock over everything that's happened." He said, sending a look towards Kevin. "Why doesn't Sharp take you back to Kevin's and we will meet you there." He said to his sister, gently.

Torie just stared at Kevin, not sure what to think or do.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 10:07 PM

Sharp took Torie's hand and led her to his car. It was just out front, so they were soon inside and driving. "He'll be okay. He was held hostage, he's still shaken up. Don't think about it too much, eh?"

Kevin looked at Alex, "Why don't you go with them? You and I don't really 'talk' and there's plenty of room on Sharp's car." He started walking to the parking lot.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 10:13 PM

Torie nodded and just stared out the window.

Alex grabbed Kevin's shoulder. "No, we don't. But maybe we should start. My sister just went into a panick attack because she thought she was going to lose you. I just had to calm her down because she was afraid of her unborn child never knowing his or her's father. And then you come in here acting stone cold. What the hell is wrong?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 10:17 PM

"What's wrong? Don't you dare try and paint me as a bad guy here, Al." Kevin rolled his eyes. He got into the driver's side of his SUV and opened the passenger door from inside, peering out at Alex, "Get in."
-
Quinton met up with Drayden, Victor, Hawk, and Lacey when they came inside. He laughed, "Good f*cking job accomplishing absolutely nothing."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 10:24 PM

"I'm not trying to paint you as the bad guy, Kev." Alex said, getting in. "I'm just trying to figure out whats wrong."
~
Drayden looked confused. "What do you mean?" She asked, not hearing the news.

Hawk pulled his hood off and looked at Victor, wondering if this was just another ploy at Drayden.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 10:30 PM

"Well, this morning Victoria and I had an argument because I wanted her to stop being part of the resistance for the sake of our child. She said no, and that p*ssed me off because that's my child. If it was still just her, I would have wanted her to stop but understood if she didn't, but for her to say no to it now seemed like a slap in the face to our child. I was shocked when I heard, you know, but I was also incredibly happy... I don't want something to happen to my baby."
-
"The resistance thing. She didn't step down."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 10:46 PM

"That is also her child." Alex replied. "Kevin, she is has worked so hard in getting her objective accomplished through the resistance that she can't quit now. We are so close to finishing what we started. She is taking every precaution that she can in order to ensure the safety of this child but she isn't even sure if the child will come to full term."
~
Drayden's eyes widened. "What?" She snapped. "But we...oh I'm going to..." She muttered, walking away from the group, p*ssed.

Lacey sighed. "Dammit. What the hell went wrong?"

<3