Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-25-2013, 12:34 AM

"I'm sure your real dad, George, will also be happy for you." Kevin kissed her cheek. He got out of bed and stretched, "I don't see why anyone wouldn't be happy. Except maybe your ex."
-
Heather shrugged in agreement, "Sure, babe."

Not too much later, the x-scene was over. She got out of bed and started getting dressed for school. She said, "Can we talk about what he wanted now? Omg, he didn't hear me, did he?"
-
David rolled his eyes and put his phone in his pocket. He turned to Rachel, "I think my son has a girlfriend he hasn't told me about."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-25-2013, 12:40 AM

"Neither do I." She replied, tho knowing there were a few people close to her who weren't exactly pleased. She slipped out of bed as well. "I guess we have to start moving, huh."
~
"Yes, yes he did." Alex said, sighing. "And my mom's funeral is Friday morning, so I will be leaving Thursday."
~
Rachel raised a brow, finishing her sip of tea. "Oh, really? Are you sure it isn't just another sl*t?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 12:49 AM

"Yeah, unless you'd rather I carry you everywhere." Kevin smiled.
-
Heather blushed a bit. "Ah. We're going up on the weekend, so you'll have a few days to yourself then. I'll miss you, and I'm totally sorry about you having to spend time with your dad."

She looked through her backpack and took out another joint. She looked at Alex and offered, "A little something to help clear the mind? You sure are sighing a lot... you could probably use just a puff..."
-
David shrugged, "Sure sounded like a sl*t, but I believe I heard her say 'I love you, Alex'... followed by things I'd rather not repeat. Things a sl*t would say, but the love part through me off. I suppose I'm not sure, no."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 12:54 AM

She blushed and smiled. "I wouldn't mind that." She replied, kissing him softly. "I love you."
~
"No and, babe, I thought you were going to quit that stuff." He replied, sounding disappointed and concerned.
~
"Maybe its a sl*t that he hires often. You never know, David." She replied. "I wonder how Victoria is, tho. She hasn't spoken to me since I left Chicago and didn't pick up my call about this past weekend."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 01:03 AM

Kevin lovingly picked her up in his arms. "I love you too. First stop, a morning bath." He walked into the bathroom and gently placed her in the large jetted tub and turning on the faucet. "You always have showers, how about some pampering?"

Kevin picked up the vanilla scented bubble bath and poured in the tub, but mostly on Torie. :P
-
"No, I said I was going to quit crack. This is just wee'd. But I did say I wasn't going to do it in the house, so I'm gonna take this outside. Last chance to join me?" Heather said, almost pleading. "Have you ever even tried it? Just this once. I think it will help you to cheer up."
-
"I don't think my son is going out and hiring p'rostitutes often enough for the 'I love you' treatment, and at this time in the morning? It's hardly past six there." David replied, still puzzled. In response to Victoria not calling, he said, "I haven't spoken to her in a while either. Perhaps we will call her tonight. I'm sure she is fine. Sharp hasn't told you anything happened, so she's likely doing perfectly normal."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 01:11 AM

She squealed. "Kevin!" She laughed, relaxing into the water. "Fine, but you are getting in here too." She added, pulling on his arm.
~
"Yes, love, I have had we*d before but I will go outside with you." He replied, throwing on clothes.
~
Rachel nodded. "Don't worry about Alexander. He will be fine and if he has a girlfriend, so what. Let him have a little fun while he is over there." She replied, rubbing his arm. "And your right, Sharp hasn't called, so I shouldn't worry as much."

((going to bed soon))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 01:19 AM

Kevin fell into the tub, boxers still on. He laughed and, once the bubbles were starting to appear, he took them off. He sat behind her and massaged her shoulders. The water was the perfect warm/hot temp, and Kevin had put the jets on. Using his hands, every so often he would cup some water and pour it down her body. He looked over her shoulders and down at her stomach, sighing happily.
-
Heather smiled at him, got completely dressed, threw on a jacket and took the joint out back where she lit it and took a long drag on it. "Alex, I'm sorry. Really... I hate that you sound disappointed and I don't mean to be trying to pressure you into joining me."
-
"I wouldn't worry if he hadn't already impregnated a girl." David replied sternly. "I never thought I'd say this, but why can't he be more like Victoria?" xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 01:26 AM

Torie closed her eyes and relaxed, letting him do whatever he wanted. She loved hearing him so happy and wished she could be just as happy. Unfortunately, Stanley's voice kept ringing in her head. Complications so early, you may not come to full term.
~
Rachel laughed. "Never thought I would hear you say that. But honestly, Victoria has been trying to ruin your company and, frankly David, she has gotten close several times. When are you two going to sit down and talk about a compromise?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 01:32 AM

Kevin started talking about the baby. "So, I was thinking names last night. For a girl, I like the name Lauren or Laura, and for a boy, I haven't really picked one. What about you? I had this dream the other night, and it was a baby girl in the dream and we named her Lauren, and she looked just like you... It kind of went through the years, but I only got to when we got to potty training and she'd sit her little but down and stubbornly fold her little arms with a look of determination in her eyes. It was adorable."
-
Heather went to hand the joint to Alex.
-
"Compromise to Victoria is that I shut it down. I don't think she'd agree to anything else."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 01:39 AM

She chuckled. "Sounds like she had your stubbornness." She teased. "For a girl, I have always liked the name Evelyn or Kathryn, but I like Lauren, too. For a little boy, I was thinking Eric or Jason, maybe even a non-traditional name like Rae or Kai."
~
Alex handed it back to her. "I don't mind coming out here but I don't want to smoke."
~
"More than likely not but you can still sit down with her. At least it will show the public that you are hearing their concerns."

<3