Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-24-2013, 04:29 PM

Kevin fell asleep cuddling next to her.

Sharp came into the room and locked the door. He quietly checked the condo in case someone was hiding and waiting to strike once everyone was asleep. Finding nothing, he went over to the leather sectional and fell asleep.
-
" Keeping me warm is definitely a great side benefit to making Drayden jealous, so I'd love to meet those girls. And Lacey, I am not going to give up just because you say she's emotionless and doesn't date. I will have her."

"You sound like the world's biggest creep." Ryan stood up with Lacey, "And yeah. Let's go..."

"Creep? Hardly." Quinton muttered as the two walked away.
-
David decided to try calling Alex again tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY

Sharp woke Kevin and Torie up promptly at 6AM.
-
Ryan and Quinton both also had to wake up early, Quinton in his bunk bed and Ryan beside Lacey.
-
Heather woke up and thought she'd 'surprise' Alex by climbing on top of him nude. "'Morning, Alex."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-24-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-25-2013, 12:26 AM

Torie threw a pillow at Sharp and told him to get out. xD
~
Lacey woke up to Ryan getting out of bed, also naked. "Babe, everything ok?" She asked, not used to his routine.
~
Alex opened his eyes slowly. "Morning, Heather." He said, smiling. "You seem quite awake for this hour."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 12:48 AM

((Sorry, Glen and I were watching a movie.))

"Just letting you know it's time to get up." Sharp put the pillow on the dresser and left the room.

Kevin yawned and stretched. "How's you sleep?" He asked her.
-
Ryan was doing a quick workout and replied, "Yeah, fine. I always work out in the morning and I have training in half an hour."
-
Heather undressed Alex so she could 'take full advantage' of him. "I had a hard time sleeping. I've been waiting until it seemed like a good time to wake you up."

As Heather started leading them into an x-scene, there was a phone call.

David was trying to call Alex, yet again. "Pick up the d@mn phone you little sh'it..." He muttered to himself as it was ringing.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 12:54 AM

She groaned. "I was sleeping great..." She muttered, annoyed with Sharp. "I am going to have to talk with him tho because if he wakes me up again this early in the morning, I am going to have his head on a platter." Yep, she was moody. xD
~
"What's the training?" She asked, looking at her own schedule. Seeing that she had her scouting session in a half hour, she started to get dressed.
~
Alex groaned and looked at the phone. "It's my father. I should probably take this. It might be about my mom's funeral arrangements." He said, obviously annoyed at the timing. He picked up. "What?" He snapped.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 12:59 AM

Kevin just laughed and wrapped his arms around her, "I love you. You're so cute when you're annoyed."
-
"Hand to hand combat. Which should be fun. I have it with Quinton, so maybe I'll get the chance to punch him in the face." Ryan also started getting dressed, but rather slowly as he was mainly watching Lacey change.
-
Heather didn't plan on moving off of him because of a phone call when she was in full control anyway. In fact, she continued doing what she was doing. O_o

"Alex, finally, you answer me. Rather rudely, but I suppose it's a start.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 01:04 AM

She huffed, not finding it cute, but couldn't stayed annoyed long in his arms. "I don't want to get up."
~
Lacey wasn't in the mood and really didn't realize that he was watching her. She changed into a higher neckline shirt, cameo pants, soft shoes to climb in, and her mask was snapped around her neck. "I have scouting duty for the next 8 hours, so you will have to entertain yourself. Sorry hun." She said, turning to face him.
~
Alex bit his lip. "What do you want, Dad? I'm busy." He replied, trying to keep his tone as normal as possible.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 01:11 AM

"It's the last week of school before break, babe. I know you don't want to go, and hell I don't want to go to work either... just 4 more days until the weekend though." Kevin kissed her cheek.
-
"That's... that's fine, I guess. But, uh, what about school? What about my family? How does everything work here?"
-
Heather tried to keep quiet as well, but she couldn't... and Heather's 'bedroom talk' was very... well... confident...? Anything but posh and classy. XD

David could hear it over the phone. "Your mother's funeral is going to be on Friday at 10AM. And I can hear just how busy you are, Alex. A little early to be watching p0rnography, isn't it? Or did I just hear your name? I could have sworn I heard, uh... well, you can obviously hear it I don't have to repeat it. By all means don't stop to have a conversation with your father about your mother's passing..." He said in a monotonous yet sarcastic and annoyed tone.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 01:17 AM

She sighed and cuddled against him. "I guess. I will call my parents' tonight and we can tell them together." She replied, wanting to stay under the covers for as long as she could.
~
"You live a normal life. Go home, see your parents, go to school. In the tablet, there is a tab where you can put in your own schedule and everything will be worked around it." She replied, kissing him. "I will be back later today. Oh, and I was lying about going to high school. They have a school here for those who want to get an education but are also AR devoted."
~
"As if you would give a da.mn anyways, Dad. But thanks. I'll be there." He retorted, p*ssed and annoyed. "Bye." He added, before hanging up.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2013, 01:22 AM

"I have no idea what to expect from them. I don't know them well enough. Did you mean your dad, or your birth dad?"
-
"Okay. Thanks." Ryan smiled back at Lacey. He headed to his own training.
-
While still 'doing her thing', she asked Alex, "How'd the call go? What did he want?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-25-2013, 01:27 AM

"Both and my mom. I don't know how my dad will take it but David should be happy." She sighed, instinctively putting her hand on her stomach.
~
Lacey went off to scouting.
~
"Let's not talk about my dad while this is going on." He replied, more authoritative than he had wanted, so he also sighed.

<3