Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#681 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-16-2013, 11:24 PM

Ryan was already awake and standing against the wall near the door, just watching Torie. "Good morning, how are you feeling?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#682 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-16-2013, 11:26 PM

She jumped, not remembering Ryan coming over to the house. She groaned again. "I feel like I was somebody's punching bag." She replied. "What the hell happened last night? The last thing I remember was Alex in my room and running down the stairs."

Since Frankie hadn't come in yet, Mike was cooking breakfast.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#683 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2013, 11:30 PM

"Alex was beating you up, but you called me. I heard you yelling on the other end and ran over here as fast as I could, but he had already left. I brought you upstairs, and you fell asleep. That's all I know." He summarized. "It's still a school day, and I have to run home to get my school stuff. Mike should still be here, so once you're ready to go downstairs, I'll have to go. I'll try to be as quick as possible, promise. Besides, your... um, workers? should be here soon."
(#684 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-16-2013, 11:33 PM

She nodded, slowly sitting up. "I'm sorry." She said, "But thank you." It was apparent that she was in pain, but trying not to show it.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#685 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2013, 11:36 PM

"Stop being sorry, Torie. Seriously." Ryan helped Torie up and down the stairs. "Let's get you some food."

Once downstairs, he brought her to the kitchen. "Mike, I'll be back before school. I need to go home and get my stuff. Take care of Torie, k?"
(#686 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-16-2013, 11:40 PM

Mike put a plate of scrambled eggs and toast on a plate for Torie. "Sure. You want me to make you some breakfast to go?"

Torie was confused. She didn't know Mike could cook. xD

<3
(#687 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2013, 11:44 PM

"No, if I have time I'll eat when I get back. I'm not sure exactly how long it'll take, and I definitely want to be back before we start walking to school." Ryan said before waving goodbye and rushing to his house.

He had left his bag in his room and noticed something on the bed. He picked up the package and looked for something on it to tell him what it was.
(#688 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-16-2013, 11:55 PM

There was nothing on the package itself but it had been loosely wrapped. Part of the package opened and a small bottle of Qwik-Death came out.

Torie ate and then with the help of Mike, went back upstairs to take a shower. Of course, Mike didn't help with that much to his protest. xD

"And what if you fall or something?" He protested.

"Then I will holler for you. Mike, just go downstairs and chill. Please." She asked.

He sighed. "Fine, but I will be right outside, ok."

"Ok." She went to take a shower. The hot water felt amazing on her body. When she finally managed to convince herself to get out of the shower, she looked at herself in the mirror. She had a couple bruises on each rib and one on her hip. She also had a nasty bruise on her lower back. She sighed and threw her robe on, coming into the room. Mike was sitting on the floor. She ignored him and went over to her closet to pick out some clothes.

She settled on a pair of jeans, tennis shoes, and a pink shirt. It wasn't something she normally would wear but it would cover everything. She walked back into the bathroom and changed. She struggled with changing since every time she raised her arms, it was like fire shooting through her body. Eventually she gave up and came back out, throwing on a button up shirt.

She threw a headband on and didn't bother with any make up. She felt like sh.it and looked like sh.it. but she didn't care. She just wanted the pain to go away.

<3
(#689 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 12:00 AM

"What the..." Ryan looked at it. He had no idea where it came from or why it was in his room. At first, he considered throwing it out the window, but upon second thought, he put it in his closet in an old shoebox.

Ryan's shoebox also included a suicide note, and his mother's necklace. He sighed and put the Qwik-Death inside it. He didn't intend to ever use the Qwik-Death, or ever have to leave a suicide note, but part of him thought it was a good idea to be prepared for the worst.

After doing so, he took his bag and went back to Torie's to walk her to school. The package incident caused him to take longer than expected, so it was already time to leave when he arrived at the front door. "Come on guys, time to go."
(#690 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 12:04 AM

Torie was determined to walk by herself but Mike was standing close by. He had her backpack and his own.

Mike had a worried look. He had seen some of the bruises through the tank top she had had on but didn't exactly want to tell Ryan about them just yet.

<3