Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-24-2013, 02:24 AM

"Yeah. Let's go."

And so they did. :P

When they arrived, Sharp headed to the room he had rented to gather his stuff. "I'll be up there in an hour. If there's a problem, call."

Kevin went to his condo with Torie. As he opened the door, he smiled, "Have you been thinking of any styles and colors for the nursery? What about names? Are you hoping for a girl or a boy?"
-
Victor snuggled behind her on his side. "Whatever you want to watch. I haven't watched either, but I'm probably about to crash too."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-24-2013, 02:30 AM

"I was thinking of yellow and green as the colour scheme. Then we can add in blues if its a boy or pink and purple if its a girl. I have some names that I am toying around but I'm hoping for a boy." She replied walking into the guest room. She sighed as she leaned against the doorway, thinking about what Stanley said.
~
Drayden leaned against him. "My bed that comfortable, huh." She replied, smiling. She clicked on Tomorrow when the war began.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2013, 02:36 AM

"I'd hope for a boy too, but I wouldn't hate having a girl. But being a father, well, I think I'd have a heart attack if she turned out like my little sister." Kevin laughed and looked around the room, trying to visualize the space. He turned around when he heard Torie sigh, "That didn't sound like a happy sigh. Something wrong?"
-
"Yeah, it is." He yawned and soon fell asleep.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-24-2013, 02:39 AM

"Yeah...just tired." She replied, hugging him. "And I think if it was a girl, she would only have access to Natalie when we were around." She didn't want to worry him anymore than he already was.
~
Drayden pushed some locks out of Victor's face and then fell asleep next to him.

((ok, good night))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2013, 02:47 AM

"It's not like I don't trust my sister, I just couldn't handle Natalie 2.0. I don't know how my parents handle her. I don't think she'd do or say anything too crazy around a child, but you never know with her..." Kevin shrugged. "You're tired? Alright, then it's time for bed. I'll carry you."

He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom, gently kicking the door open and delicately placing her on the bed. He gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Sharp will be here in probably half an hour now..."

He didn't want to say anything that might sound pressuring, so he didn't say anything further.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-24-2013, 02:50 AM

"And that is what phones are for, love. I can always text him when we're done." She replied, pulling him gently onto the bed. "And I trust your sister, don't get me wrong. I just don't know how much I trust her. I can't wait to see the look on your parent's faces tho. And Natalie's and Cathy's. I think Joey is going to be indifferent." She added, snuggling against him.

((ok, now I am going to bed. night))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2013, 02:57 AM

"I can't wait either, they're going to be shocked. And no more 'Kevin won't settle down and have kids' sh*t from the Ellingson's at the reunion." Kevin said his family name in a teasingly posh accent. "And that's certainly a positive. But really, I don't care about anyone's reaction. It'll be fun to see, but we're happy and that's all that matters. I love you, Victoria, and I'm not sorry that I stole your heart because I never plan on giving it back." He joked and laughed, then starting to kiss her neck.
-
Ryan was waiting for Lacey, awkwardly sitting across from Quinton still.

"So, Ryan... how'd Ella take it?"

"Take what?"

"What happened to Mike."

Ryan rolled his eyes, "How do you think? Not well. And it was real f*cking nice of you to call The Program on her."

Quinton looked surprised, "What are you talking about?"

"They came to the hospital and tried to take her away. She almost went with them. I don't know if she ended up being taken or not."

Quinton shook his head, "Hope not."

"Hope not?"

"I didn't call them. Do you think I'm that dumb? Even when threatening her saying I would call them, I would never actually do so. She'd tell the therapist about everything I've done to her and I don't need an America's Most Wanted episode on me, okay? If I were to be caught I'd have more charges against me. Besides, why the hell would I do that anyway? There's no reason to."

"I dunno, just to be a d*ck?"

"Trust me Ryan, I didn't call them." Quinton insisted.

He seems pretty genuine. "Whatever. What's done is done. You took a kid's life."

Quinton shrugged, "You've been close before, I wouldn't get all preachy."

"Yeah, but everyone I beat up is an @sshole."

"Torie doesn't seem to think Kevin's an @sshole though, does she? And I hear that fight was more one sided than mine was with Mike. Mike was weak, but at least he fought back. I hear Kevin just took it and that if your friends didn't hold you back you would have killed him. We're a lot alike, Ry, but for some reason you see yourself as a hero and me as a villain?"

"I never did anything close to the way you treated Ella, or even Heather all those years."

"Maybe not, but I didn't say we were the same. Just... a lot alike. To be honest, I never thought I'd kill a guy with my bare hands before you did. I rarely fight. I prefer to use my words."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-24-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-24-2013, 11:51 AM

Torie quickly texted Sharp. I'll text you when you can come up. She then relaxed against Kevin's body, kissing him back and rubbing her hands under his shirt.
~
Lacey came back over, sweaty and out of breath. "Hey, Ry." She said, sitting down next to him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2013, 11:56 AM

Kevin slowly brought them into an x-scene. After which, he cuddled Torie closely and whispered, "Goodnight."
-
Ryan smiled and kissed her. "Hard core training?"

Quinton asked Lacey, "Hey, have any girlfriends who would be interested in me? I want to make Drayden jealous."

"You've already found a target?" Ryan rolled his eyes.

((You can skip ahead to the next day if you want. I have nothing else planned. ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-24-2013, 12:07 PM

"Goodnight." She whispered back. She grabbed her phone and texted Sharp. Alright, you can come up but be quiet. She sent before falling asleep herself.
~
Lacey laughed. "Ha, yeah right. Drayden, jealous? That girl is more emotionless than a rock. Besides, she doesn't date." She said, standing up. "But if you want someone to keep you warm, I have a few in mind. Ryan, why dont we head back towards the room. I need to get changed and we have an early day tomorrow."

<3