Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-24-2013, 12:57 AM

"You're going to be following me around for the next few days, aren't you?" Ella cracked a smile, "I miss having you around, Torie. You're such a caring person... you'll make a great mom."
-
Victor wasn't interested in anything other than a sexual relationship, and at the moment, he knew better than to physically touch her himself. "The usual..."
-
"She's hot though..." Quinton mumbled. "And a challenge. Am I supposed to just back off? I'm not the kind of guy who does that.."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-24-2013, 01:09 AM

"Well, considering that my school gets out before Kevin is off work, yes. Yes I am." Torie replied, hugging her. "And so will you one day."
~
Drayden, however, did care about both Victor and Hawk. She had started training with them. Hawk was like a brother to her but Victor...he was different. He inspired her and always kept her on her toes, which she loved.

She giggled and started to str*p down for him, very slowly.
~
"Do what you want. Just thought you should get a heads up." Jennifer said. "I have to go now. Catch ya around." She said, running off to a group of scouts going out and pulled her hood over her face.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2013, 01:18 AM

"Just not... yet." Ella sighed. "Alright, well, I think that's all... We'll talk tomorrow then, after school when I go to report what Quinton... what he did to me..." She looked away, trying not to think about it, as it had been quite terrible. She remembered the taste of the dirt as he had shoved her face into the ground. She could still taste it. She shuddered.
-
Victor sat on the edge of the bed and watched her, already starting to 'do things' to himself.
-
Quinton watched her walk away.

Ryan happened to be walking into the cafeteria with Lacey. He didn't notice Quinton, but Quinton notched Ryan right awake. His jaw dropped and he ran over to him. "Zucker?"

Ryan turned around to face Quinton. He was... not as shocked as Quinton was to see him. "You're in the AR? Is that why you murdered my friend?" He said angrily.

"No. That's why they recruited me though." Quinton shrugged. "But YOU, Ryan? That's a f*cking SHOCK."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-24-2013, 01:24 AM

Torie nodded. "You need anything, call me, ok." She said, standing up. "Come on. Let's go back with the others."
~
Drayden wanted nothing more than to climb on top of him but knew better. Her brother hadn't exactly been to happy when he found out she was dating her last boyfriend and she had feeling he would less than pleased if she started dating Victor.

She inwardly sighed and got as close as she could to him.
~
Lacey looked at Quinton. She had put another shirt over her tank but it still showed a bit of clevage. "You're new around here. Who brought you?" She asked, more matter-of-fact.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2013, 01:36 AM

Ella walked out with Torie.

Kevin was talking to Sharp, but they stopped when Torie came out of the room. Sharp had been insisting on staying in the same condo as Kevin and Torie again. Kevin smiled at Torie, "All better?"
-
Just because Victor didn't want to personally do anything to her, he didn't mind using a little 'help' on her. Mostly though, he was interested in watching her. Nothing gave him 'release' quicker than a 'happy' woman.

Victor truly had no clue Drayden liked him in that way anyway. This whole thing had started after what happened with Drayden's ex. Victor hadn't dated at all since joining the resistance because he flat out told Drayden he wasn't interested in a relationship. He thought they complicated things. But he did tell Drayden he was 'lonely'.
-
"Drayden. She and two guys, Victor and Hawk I believe, found me hiding from the police in the forest and brought me here." He turned to Ryan, "I'm guessing she brought you?"

"Yes, this is my girlfriend, Lacey."

"Ooh, so things never did work out with you and Torie?"

"She's pregnant with Kevin's kid, and she seems to love him more than she ever did me... so no, things never did. I moved on, and I joined to get back at her for breaking my heart."

"If you moved on, shouldn't you not care...? Nevermind. If you're here, that means you're against them and I am too, so I guess that makes us teammates again. Just like football." Quinton joked.

"I'll never be 'teammates' with you." Ryan glared.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-24-2013, 01:48 AM

Torie shook her head. "No. That will take time, but that's ok too." She replied, looking at Ella. "But why don't we head home." She added, looking between Sharp and Kevin.
~
Drayden was honestly too afraid to tell him how she really felt as she knew how he did.

Once he was done, Drayden dressed and laid back on the bed.
~
Lacey felt the hostility between the two and raised a brow but said nothing. She looked at the tablet she held in her hands, knowing they were on a schedule.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2013, 01:55 AM

"Victoria, I was speaking with Kevin and I think it would be best if I do stay in Kevin's condo with you two now. I will need to increase protection, and I would hate for someone to break in and attack you before I can get from my rented unit to the condo."

"I told him it was up to you, babe."
-
"Thanks for that, Drayden. I'm going to go clean up and maybe you two could pick out a movie while I'm in the bathroom?" Victor said, then walked to the bathroom to wash his hands.
-
"What about friends?"

"That's worse, Quinton. You're a murderer, an abuser, and a r@pist. You don't deserve any friends." Ryan looked over at Lacey, noticing her staring at her tablet. "What's up?"

"There's a schedule here." Quinton replied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-24-2013, 02:02 AM

Torie thought for a moment. "Fine, but under one condition. You will keep the apartment as well. If Kevin and I want alone time, I want to be able to have that. Also, I want to add sensors to all the outside windows and doors. I don't want to take any chances."
~
Drayden nodded, watching him go into the bathroom. She then started to scroll through movies.

Hawk fell asleep at the edge of the bed, cuddled up with a fuzzy pillow. xD
~
"A very tight schedule for most. Gah...I'm going to be late." She kissed Ryan's cheek. "I gotta go, babe. Be gone about an hour." She added before running off in another direction.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2013, 02:15 AM

"I will have that done tomorrow while you're at school, then." Sharp nodded, "And yes to the other condition. You're sexually active and I understand you kids need your space."

Kevin turned red at the mention of being 'sexually active'. He hadn't heard anyone use those words since he and his mother had 'the talk'. Trying to ignore it, he said, "But we're trying to turn the second bedroom into a nursery, so-"

"That's fine, I will sleep on the couch. It's actually better that way in case of intruders."
-
Victor came out and laid down on the bed, putting his hands behind his head. "Hawk's sleeping already...? He sure loves those pillows, yeah? Anyway, Drayden, what did you pick out tonight?"
-
Ryan didn't really know his schedule right now. He stood there awkwardly with Quinton.

"So... She's pretty hot. Nice cleavage."

Ryan rolled his eyes, "What's with you and talking about my girlfriend's bo'obs?"

"I like ti'ts? I'm an 18 year old male, it's in my DNA to notice them first. And that must be a nice change for you, eh? Big ones. Ella's bottom heavy, Torie's been losing weight... Although since I guess both of them are knocked up they'll both get pregnancy b'oobs soon. Too bad you dated the both of them before. But hey, I feel your pain. Heather's are nice, but again, not as big as your new girlfriend's."

Ryan didn't seem so amused. "You know she's not coming back to you, right?"

"Yeah, she's going to stay with that pudgy snob. Don't know how he scooped her up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-24-2013, 02:19 AM

Torie rolled her eyes. "Not what I was implying but whatever. Kevin, hun, are you ready?"
~
"I thought of Red Dawn or Tomorrow When the War Begins?" She replied, hugging one of the pillows to her chest.

((going to bed soon))

<3