Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-23-2013, 11:43 PM

"I'm sure you'll be fine. Kevin will look after you." Ella frowned, "And yeah. I was going to say we could go baby shopping together, but... but it'll just upset me more since I'm not keeping the twins anymore. I think I'm going to go to an adoption agency and pick out a family for them..."
-
Quinton shot the guy a glare before turning back to Drayden, "I meant with you. And I don't like being alone, I would prefer the company of a beautiful woman."

Victor rolled his eyes, "Drayden, did you want to leave? I think we're all just about done eating anyway..."
-
"Home sweet home...? What about your mom? Does she know about all this?" Ryan asked, taking his change of clothes from Lacey and sitting on the bed as he started changing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-23-2013, 11:49 PM

"Do you want me to come with you?" Torie asked. "And, El, why don't you buy the twins each a gift from their mom. Their birth mom who cares enough about them to make such a hard decision."
~
Drayden nodded. "Sounds good to me, Victor." She replied, standing up. "I'll continue to check on your progress, Quinton. Keep up the good work."

Hawk stood up with her.
~
"Oh, that wasn't my mom. She is employed by the AR to use as a cover house. This is my home. My parents died when I was little and I grew up in foster homes until I found the AR. They are my family now."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 11:59 PM

"I don't know what I'd buy them. And I want a closed adoption. I don't want to even think of them as mine anymore, it'll make the decision harder. But... I guess I could get them a little something. They'd probably grow up assuming their adoptive parents bought whatever I get though. There's still... lots of time..." Ella started crying and hugged Torie.
-
So did Victor.

Quinton replied, "I'm good at everything I do, so I will."

Victor rolled his eyes and started walking off, "He can't take a f*cking hint."
-
Ryan tilted his head, "Wow. That's uh... huh." he didn't know how to respond.

He finished changing and said, "If you're in the AR, why were you at those meetings? Spying? What about Amber, is she here too? And if you were spying... is that why you started dating me? Were you using me...?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-24-2013, 12:05 AM

Torie wrapped her arms around Ella and held her close. She started to rock her back and forth.
~
Drayden laughed. "He'll get bored eventually and move on. I'm sure there are lots of girls who would love to date or just scr*w him." She replied. "You guys want to go catch a movie. We don't have scouting duties til tomorrow at 6 am."

Hawk shrugged. "Sure. Your room or the movie room?"
~
"No, I was not using you. I was, however, using Torie's trustful nature to try and get inside the resistance. She's not smart enough to realize that she is so compressible but Amber is not. While yes we are friends, she is not in the AR." She replied, changing into her cameo pants and tan tank that showed off her bo*bs.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2013, 12:12 AM

After a moment, Ella pulled back. "I'm sorry. I'm probably stressing you out and I shouldn't stress you out... it's not fair to you. You should be with your boyfriend right now, not trying to comfort me..."
-
"I vote for Drayden's room." Victor replied.

Quinton went off and sat at a table to eat his dinner. He was one determined man, and although this was a setback, he would keep trying.
-
"Hm..." Ryan stared at Lacey's chest. "D@mn, Lace... I can't even be mad at you for anything when you look like that... you must drive all the men here mad."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-24-2013, 12:19 AM

"I'm fine, El. Kevin will understand. The only person right now on my mind is you." Torie replied, tenderly. "I want to make sure my best friend is...ok for a lack of a better term. This day has been hard and I know that."
~
Hawk second it.

"Is it because I have fuzzy pillows, guys. Because if it is, I can totally get you some for Christmas." She teased, walking towards her room.

"Hey...just because we are guys does not mean we cannot adore the fuzziness." Hawk replied, laughing.
~
A girl sat down next to Quinton. "Well, I have to admit, you have some balls." She said, bluntly.
~
She laughed and crawled on top of him. "Just the ones I like." She replied, "But, before we go any further, you have to make a decision. You can stay in one of two places. You can stay in the men's barracks or you can stay in here with me. Your choice."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2013, 12:27 AM

Ella looked away, "Yeah, it has... I... I'm okay with it now after my talk with Dr. Martin... but it's still been hard. I... I can't believe he's gone, you know? I'm okay though... I don't Mike to have died for nothing. He'd want me to be happy..."
-
"Yeah... it's totally the fuzzy pillows." Victor also laughed. "And your waterbed is incredibly comfy."
-
Quinton looked at the girl, "Thanks. Why does everyone think she's so out of my league though?"
-
Ryan, still staring at Lacey's bre@sts, licked his lips and replied, almost in a trance like state, 'Here with you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-24-2013, 12:36 AM

"Ella, you're not ok and that's fine. You shouldn't be ok right now. But you're right, Mike doesn't have to die for nothing. He died protecting the one person he loved most in this world: you. Take his love and soar with it. He is always with you as long as you hold him in your heart and find one reason to smile each day."
~
"What can I say? I have great tastes." She laughed and put the code into her door. She had a much bigger room compared to most people in the complex. Her room held a king size water bed, two small dressers, a desk, a tv mounted to the wall, and a small bathroom. She flopped on the bed. "What do you guys want to watch?"
~
The girl looked at him, amused. "I guess you haven't been told then. Drayden is the head honcho's sister. Nobody goes after her since the last guy....quit. Rumor has it that her, Victor, and Hawk do more than just watch movies and play games in her room but then again, they are also inseparable. By the way, I'm Jennifer."
~
She smiled and kissed him softly, moving from his lips to his neck and then further down his body.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2013, 12:44 AM

"It's not going to be easy to smile every day with him gone. There's not too much to be happy about in my life." Ella sighed. "I guess I could be happy Quinton might leave me alone now since he has to try and avoid arrest... that's a positive. Last time I was alone with him... I'm reporting it to the cops tomorrow."
-
Victor made sure the door was locked and shut and replied quietly, "You. I want to watch you..."
-
"Hi, Jennifer. And no... I didn't know that." Quinton raised a brow, "You said 'quit' funny. What happened to her ex?"
-
Ryan hastily unzipped his pants.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-24-2013, 12:49 AM

"Do you want me to come with?" Torie asked. "And it doesn't have to be something big to make you smile. Maybe just a memory of him pops into your head or you see a bird fly by. Just don't give up on yourself."
~
"Oh...." Drayden replied, smiling. "And what do you want to watch me do?" She asked, letting her heart melt at his voice.

Hawk sighed. "I'll keep watch." He said, being the Greg of the group. He walked over to the chair for the desk and put his headphones in. He listened to music while he watched the cameras. xD
~
"That's the thing. We don't know. He was here one day and then he 'quit' the next." Jennifer replied. "Yeah, Drayden is pretty good looking and I know you are one to play with fire, but just don't get burnt from a girl like her. She's not worth it."
~
x-scene.

<3