Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-23-2013, 10:22 PM

"That's good..." Ella said quietly. She looked at Kevin, who was looking lovingly at Torie as he ate. She raised a brow and asked Torie, "Why's he so happy? Didn't he hear about Mike?" She was offended anyone could be happy on a day like today.

Kevin looked down at his food, "He has a name. And did you want to tell her, Torie?"

"Tell me what?"
-
Quinton headed back to his locker to check his schedule.
-
Ryan scratched his head, "I... I don't know, Lacey..." He said with uncertainty.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-23-2013, 10:27 PM

Torie swallowed, uncertain how Ella was going to take the news. "I'm...I'm pregnant."

Greg quickly texted Ryan. Torie's pregnant.
~
Drayden and her friends were in the cafeteria.
~
"What's there not to know, Ryan?" Lacey asked, annoyed. "What's stopping you?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 10:37 PM

Ella blinked, and after a moment of silence said, "And is that a good thing...?"
-
Quinton happened to go to the caf. =P He saw Drayden and leaned over the table she was sitting at, with a smirk on his face. "Hey, Dray. 'Sup? Did you heard about how great I did at training today?"
-
Ryan was intimidated by Lacey. He didn't know why, but the way she sounded when she was annoyed with him. He went to say something and then stopped when his phone buzzed. He read Greg's text and you could practically see the rage in his eyes. He turned to Lacey, "Torie's pregnant with that @sshole's kid... She can go f*ck herself. Nothing's stopping me now I guess. She's officially a pregnant sl'ut and I hate her." o_o

Bet Kevin's thrilled... He quickly replied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-23-2013, 10:46 PM

"For us, yes. We are going to turn the second bedroom in his condo into a nursery." Torie replied quietly.

Of course. Just thought you should know. Greg replied.
~
Drayden looked at him, unamused. "Hello Quinton. And no, I haven't but I am sure that you are going to tell me." She replied.
~
Lacey smiled. "Then follow me." She said, disappearing into the hole.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 10:54 PM

"Then congrats..." Ella sighed.

Kevin tilted his head, "You don't sound too congratulatory."

Ella lied, "It's nothing. Just moody. I'm sure Torie gets it. Maybe not so much quite yet..."

"She's already moody." Kevin teased.

"It'll get worse." Ella muttered.
-
"We did a competition and I won. Aside from my first shot, I hit was never over an inch away from the bullseye." He bragged. "I'm a natural."
-
Ryan was still fixated on his phone as he followed her inside. He texted Greg, Yeah, because she sure as hell wouldn't tell me herself. Tell her she can no longer consider me a friend, because I hate her. Oh, and tell her Lacey's 100x better in the sack and sexier than she'll ever be.

He turned off his phone, not caring to hear any response.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-23-2013, 11:05 PM

Torie blushed. "I'm not that bad." She muttered, eating about half of the food Kevin gave her and then pushing the plate towards Kevin.

Greg sighed.
~
"Nice job. What is your next training?" She asked, not impressed.
~
Lacey waited for him at the bottom.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 11:11 PM

Kevin ate everything that was left.

Ella randomly started crying and pushed her plate away, "Torie, can I talk to you alone for a minute?"

Sharp was eating as well, slowly picking at his food and watching everyone.

Heather looked at Greg, "Why'd you sigh? Who are you texting?"
-
"Tomorrow, bright and early." Quinton replied, looking somewhat confused that she wasn't impressed with his accomplishment. Normally a girl would be all over him by now. "Are you busy the rest of the evening too, or maybe later tonight you can swing by my room and give me some private training-"

"Look, kid, the girl isn't interested." Victor interrupted Quinton.
-
Ryan soon met up with her and looked around. "Wow, big place. And high tech..."
-
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-23-2013, 11:15 PM

"Sure, Ella." Torie replied, standing up. "Come on." She wrapped an arm around Ella and walked into the other room.
~
Drayden looked at Victor, trying not to crack a smile. "Quinton, why don't you just get used to the bunker. It's not like you can go anywhere." She replied, amused.
~
Lacey nodded. "Way better than the resistance." She replied. "Come on. Let's get changed."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 11:22 PM

When the were alone, Ella sighed again. "Torie, I... I'm sorry if I seemed like I wasn't happy for you. I am. It's great news... but... I guess I'm sad because I'm jealous. Kevin... he's going to be there for you during your pregnancy, and he's happy to be a dad and you're happy to be a mom and... and that's great..."
-
"I am getting used to it, but it'd be easier if someone gave me a personal tour." Quinton winked. He was feeling a little embarrassed in front of her friends, but he tried to seem confident still.
-
"Changed? I can't stay in this?" Ryan asked, taking Lacey's hand so she could lead him around.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-23-2013, 11:35 PM

"And it's like seeing everything you don't have." Torie finished for her. "I know, which is why I didn't exactly want to tell you. I'm sorry, El. I wish Mike was still alive and I wish that you were pregnant with his kid and that you had everything that I have but...I don't even know if I will be able to hold my child. Stanley was talking to me and he said that with me having fainting spells already...it could just be the first of many hospital trips or possibly a miscarriage. Now, granted, he's not a medical doctor but he knows his stuff."
~
"I can have Locke give you a wider tour. I just figured that since you like being more alone, you would rather explore on your own." She replied, smiling.

One of the guys looked at him. "Dude, not only is she way out of your league but she's just not interested. I'm sure there are many other girls who would easily give into your charms. Not Drayden."
~
"You would look out of place. Most visitors stay in their clothes, which is how we differentiate between AR's and visitors. Besides, I have to change to." She replied, leading him to her room. Since she was a higher ranking official, she had her own room. It was just big enough to fit a queen size bed, a small dresser and a small bookshelf. It had a TV mounted to the wall and other various decor that Lacey had put up. "Home sweet home." She replied, walking in.

<3