Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-23-2013, 09:14 PM

((Missed Ryan/Lacey))

Kevin laughed, "I guess I've been so excited I forgot to be hungry! I'll just stop by a McDonalds or something on the way."

Heather stared at them. o_o
-
"HA! Competition? Nobody has a chance when Kyle Quinton's involved. Everyone else may as well give up now."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-23-2013, 09:18 PM

"Babe, why don't we just eat here? McDonalds isn't food. Its crap." She replied. "Besides, we can have dinner with everyone here." She looked over at Heather. "Uh...yes?"
~
The instructor rolled his eyes. "Basically, its knockout. Everyone gets one arrow. The person who is the farthest away from the center is knocked out. Begin."

One of the girls in there, a small native american looking girl, hit within a couple centimeters of the bulls eye.
~
Lacey giggled. "Ryan, its ok. They aren't here to harm us." She turned to the scouts. "Merlock code 212 with code 25 to see master code 3000."

"Code 212-25-3000 accepted." One of the scouts replied.

"Follow us." Another one said, walking farther into the woods.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 12-23-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 09:24 PM

"If that's what you want to do." Kevin replied. He really wanted to get home and 'celebrate', but more than that he wanted Torie to feel relaxed and let her do whatever she wanted. It had been a rollercoaster of a day, after all.

Heather blinked, "Oh, uh, sorry." She shook her head, "Just... you two are cute together..."
-
The next was a black man in his 20s. He was a foot away. After him was a geeky looking girl. She was about half a foot off the target. The next person, an androgynous young man, missed the target.

Quinton went next. Bullseye.

((You still missed it. Waiting for something? =P ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-23-2013, 09:31 PM

((I edited!!))

Torie blushed at Heather's comment. "Thanks. And yes, I think Frankie is just about done making dinner anyways."

Alex nodded. "And I smell steak!"
~
After everyone had went, and about 8 more rounds later, all that was left was Quinton and the girl.

The girl went first; direct bulls eye.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 09:37 PM

"I bet it will be delicious." Kevin smiled. He kissed Torie's forehead, "I guess we should tell your other friends, eh?"
-
Quinton matched it. Honestly, he wanted to tell Drayden about how well he did on his first day, and he felt that winning a competition would best show that off.
-
Ryan looked even more confused. He followed behind and whispered to Lacey, "You a spy, or something?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-23-2013, 09:45 PM

She nodded, slipping her hand into his. "We just need to find Janie and Greg." She replied, following Alex into the kitchen.

Janie was setting the table and Greg was getting drinks for everyone.

"Nevermind." She laughed.
~
After a few more rounds, the girl was off by half a centimeter, causing her to lose. "Dam." She muttered, obviously upset.
~
"Or something." She whispered back. Soon they were at the entrance.

Three more scouts dropped, arrows pointed.

"Team 315 returning to area 8." The first scout said, turning and nodding to Lacey.

Lacey nodded in return, stepping towards the new scouts. "Code 212-25-3000."

The scout nodded. "He may enter."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 09:50 PM

"What about Ella? She ran off in a huff, and I don't know where she went." Heather muttered.

"You lost your friend?" Kevin raised a brow.

"Pfft, she's not my friend. Alex was supposed to fight Quinton tomorrow and Ella said she wished he held off a day to kill someone. You know what, forget it, I don't want her eating dinner with us anyway."

Kevin didn't know what to say, so he just pulled out a chair for Torie.
-
Quinton twirled an arrow between his fingers. "Just like throwing a football." He laughed cockily.

Obviously it was nothing like it, he was just making a joke over what he had said earlier.
-
Ryan took Lacey's hand. "What is this place...?" He whispered again to her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-23-2013, 09:55 PM

Torie sighed. "I'll text her." Hey, don't know where you went but dinner is ready. Hope you come. She then sat down in the chair.

Frankie brought out the food and put it on the table, buffet style.
~
The girl rolled her eyes and walked out.

The instructor patted Quinton on the back. "Good job." He simply said, also walking out.
~
"The anti-resistance."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 10:02 PM

Ella had been out back, staring into the sky. She saw the text and came inside, joining everyone at the table. She gave a little wave, but said nothing as she sat down.

Kevin made Torie a plate first, then one for himself. He kissed her cheek and said, "Whatever you can't eat, I'll finish for you."

Heather made her plate next, glaring at Ella since she was still maddened by her comment.
-
Quinton smirked, amused by himself. "God, I am good." xD
-
Ryan looked stunned, "Huh? The anti-resistance? As in the group that attacked Torie and Kevin's family last weekend? I didn't know there was one here..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-23-2013, 10:16 PM

Torie nodded. "Hey El. The Program came by but since you signed the piece of paper agreeing to the meetings, they couldn't do anything about it." She said, before starting to eat.
~
The instructor rolled his eyes. "I will inform your superior of your progress. Make sure you all are following your schedules to a t." He then preceded to walk out of the room.
~
"This one has been more hush hush since its also the resistance's location." Lacey replied.

One of the scouts opened the door.

"Are you coming in?" Lacey asked.

<3