Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-22-2013, 11:42 PM

"Yeah but this time is diff-wait, what did you say? OH EM GEE, did you just say you were pregnant? And you're smiling, so you must be happy about it. Congratulations!" Heather replied, quite loudly. "Oh my God, you totally have to tell everyone! Does Kevin know?"
-
Ryan sighed and shook his head, "Not really. I just thought I'd tell you, but I invited you here to get my mind off of it. I must say, just looking at you, you've done a great job. Oh, and I should also mention that I saw Torie today, since we both were at the hospital for Mike. I... Ugh. She's going to some reunion with Kevin, they all are pretty much, and when Kevin came to the hospital after Torie collapsed... ugh. I don't want to think about any of that either. I'm pretty upset with all of them."

((brb, 5 minutes))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-22-2013, 11:47 PM

Torie blushed. "Yeah...he knows. I didn't want to tell anyone but him first." She said, bubbly. "We're going to tell his whole family at the reunion."

Janie and Greg looked at each other, confused about what they heard. They both walked into the kitchen. "So, what's going on in here?" Janie asked.
~
Lacey pulled back a bit to look at him. "Ry, I told you. She wanted to have her cake and eat too. She played you like a fool and its not fair to you. But what happened at the hospital?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 11:55 PM

"So he took it well then? That's great." Heather smiled. She turned to Janie and Greg, "She's... well, I shouldn't tell you. Torie, did you want to tell them? Where's Alex? ALEX," she yelled, "Wherever you are, get your butt into the kitchen!"
-
"After some shmuck from The Program came and told us they were going to take Mike's girlfriend in to The Program, Torie got angry and ended up passing out. I had to help her when she was on the ground, and when we got her to the room they ran some tests, found out she was dehydrated, and Kevin came in acting like Mr. Concerned boyfriend and had to come make sure she was okay. Ugh, the way they looked at each other made me want to punch something."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-23-2013, 12:03 AM

Alex came into the kitchen from their bedroom. "Everything ok?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah, what's going on, Tor?" Greg asked.

Torie smiled, glowing with happiness. "I'm pregnant." She said.

Janie's eyes widen. "Omg! Tor!" She replied, hugging her.

Alex blinked. "Uh...how?"

"Do we really need to have that conversation because I'm pretty sure Heather could just show you." Greg replied, smirking.

"Oh, har har." Alex replied, trying not to blush.

"Apparently when I picked up my bc, the person filled it with all placebos." Torie explained.

"Torie, you need to be careful with those meds. Any type of meds. You don't always know what you are getting." Alex said, more concerned.
~
"It was the way she used to look at you, wasn't it." Lacey said quietly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 12:10 AM

"Well she won't need the birth control ones for another 9 months now anyway, so I wouldn't worry about those particular meds anymore." Heather reminded.

She was jealous, but tried her best not to show it. She added, "I'm happy for you, Torie. I'm surprised you're so... happy about it though. You didn't plan it, right?"
-
Ryan instinctively clenched his fists as his stomach did a flip. "Yeah... but I think even a little more loving..." He mumbled. "I was wrong to ever think other wise. She loves him more than she ever did me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-23-2013, 12:18 AM

"Oh hell no. But I have an amazing guy behind me and you all as well." She replied. "Honestly, it was quite a surprise and Kevin...he's ecstatic. I didn't expect him to take this so well."

Alex nodded. "Still, this means no fighting, not stressful moments, you really have to watch yourself, Tor."

"I know, Dr. Alex." Torie teased. "But yes, this means I have to eat, drink, relax more, which means I will need to rely on you guys a bit more."

"No prob, Tor. Just let us know what you need." Janie said.
~
Lacey traced his face with her finger, slowly moving down his body. "Good thing you have me then." She whispered. "Forget her, Ryan. She means nothing to you anyways."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 12:23 AM

"We're all here for you." Heather nodded.

Ella and Dr. Martin came out of the room. Stanley said to her, "Every day, Ella. 8PM."

"Fine. Hopefully I'll still be around and not taken."

"That's why it needs to be a daily meeting for us, until things get a little better." Stanley said before turning to the others, "Does any body else need someone to talk to while I'm here?"

Heather shook her head, "I think I'll be okay for now..."
-
"I know... but I couldn't help how I felt. The anger..." Ryan growled just thinking about it. He looked at Lacey, moving his eyes up and down her body. "Mind helping me forget a little more?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-23-2013, 12:31 AM

Torie stood up. "Hello Stanley. I didn't realize that you came over." She said, walking over to him. "So, the Program can't take her now. Since you are her therapist."

Alex walked over and wrapped his arms around Heather. "You ok?" He whispered, kissing her check.
~
"Not all. But why don't we find some place more private."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 12:36 AM

"Technically, they can if we don't meet on a daily basis. Ella had to sign a form saying she was required to meet with me every day at 8. They might try to argue it, but they can't force her legally." Stanley confirmed. He quietly added, "Do you need to talk, Torie? What about Alex? I heard about his mother."

"Kind of..." Heather muttered back. "She's just so... happy... she's glowing."
-
"Have a place in mind?" Ryan smirked and wrapped an arm around her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-23-2013, 12:41 AM

Torie paused. "Sure. Let's talk." She said, knowing that it would probably be best for her. "Come get me if the Program comes over." She said.

Alex nodded. "Of course, Tor." He said, before turning to Heather. "Hey, just think, you will be an auntie and someday a mother as well."
~
She nodded, talking them into the woods and too a soft spot underneath a pine tree. "How about here?"

<3