Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-22-2013, 10:39 PM

"Fine. I'll be coming inside with you then." Sharp followed.

Ella sighed. "Okay. We'll talk now then..."

Dr. Martin nodded, "Good. Let's go speak privately." He helped Ella out of her seat and then went into another room.

Heather was eating her soup like she had never eaten food before. "This is good sh'it." She said after finishing. "I could eat 20 bowls of that." She smiled when Torie came in, "Hey Torie, how are you feeling?"
-
Quinton rolled his eyes and walked down the hallway with Locke.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-22-2013, 10:47 PM

Torie sat down and Frankie put a bowl of soup in front of her along with a cup of water. "Thanks, Frankie."

Frankie nodded and went back to cooking.

"And I'm feeling ok." Torie replied, eating her soup slowly. "How about you?"
~
Locke took him into a small room full of suits. He quickly handed Quinton his along with a rule book. "Read over these and if you have any questions, ask Drayden. She is your superior here." He said, then led him out to another room.

This room looked like a long hallway, just filled with bunkbeds and trunks for personal effects. "This is your locker and your trunk. Here are two locks, one for each. Memorize the code and then take it off the back. This screen here will update you on any code changes pertaining to your clearance." He said, pointing at a screen in the locker. "Your code is 321."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 10:51 PM

"Right now, I'm alright as I can be." Heather shrugged. "Glad you're eating, that's good."
-
Ella had a long conversation with Dr. Martin about how to cope with loss, as well as talked about her feelings regarding her pregnancy. Ella told him about how she Alex didn't want to help raise a child, and about Quinton now being unable to even if he did want to - which he didn't, and she didn't want him to anyway. She told Dr. Martin about how alone she felt, especially now that Mike was gone, and about her suicidal thoughts.

Stanley told her to consider adoption, and that she still had her whole life ahead of her. That this wasn't the end, and Mike surely wouldn't have wanted it to be for Ella.
-
Kevin soon arrived at work, all smiles as he knocked on Shelly's office door to tell her he was back.
-
Ryan called Lacey and invited her out for a walk, because he wanted to get things off his mind.
-
Quinton nodded, taking it all in. He quietly asked, "What's the policy on pot here...?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 10:54 PM

She nodded, eating about half the bowl and then stopping. "Yeah...the only bad part is that my stomach is still shrunk from not eating for so long."
~
Shelly looked at him. "Everything ok, Kevin?"
~
Lacey agreed to meet him at the park.
~
"As long as you are not smoking on duty, or high while on duty, we do not care what you do in your free time. However, if you get into trouble with the law, the AR will not come to your aid."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 11:01 PM

"As long as you keep it down it'll expand again." Heather said. "Hey, Frankie." She called out, "Would you mind getting me another bowl of this soup?"

She whispered to the others, "I'm trying to get the hang of having people do things for me. It's great."
-
"Everything's great." Kevin grinned widely, "Just back from the hospital. Torie was fine. Dehydrated and not eating enough, and, uh..."

He paused. Shelly did say not to hide anything from her. "They ran some tests after she passed out in the hospital and she's two weeks pregnant."
-
Ryan went over there and waited at the benches.
-
"Great." Quinton grinned. He put the rule book in his locker. "So, Drayden ... she single? She's pretty hot."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 11:05 PM

Torie laughed and shook her head. "You are something else, Heather, but I'm glad you make my brother happy."

Frankie came over and poured her another bowl of soup.
~
Shelly paused, then slowly looked at him. "Oh....uh..." She replied, quite speechless. "Congratulations."
~
Lacey was soon coming over, dressed in a short skirt, sheer tights, and a low cut top. "Hey Ry." She said, kissing his cheek.
~
Locke laughed. "Yeah, fat chance you will hook up with her. I've seen better guys try." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 11:14 PM

"I'm glad I make him happy too." Heather smiled and laughed as well. She added, "You're pretty cheery, and unlike me you aren't stoned - I meant... I dunno, I can't think of how to cover that up right now. I'm sorry, I needed a quick puff after dealing with everything today."
-
"Thanks, we're both really happy." Kevin blushed. "Anyway, I'll get back to work. I think I might actually manage to get done at the usual time today."
-
Ryan tried not to stare at her chest. She looked really sexy, and no matter how upset Ryan was, he couldn't help but feel turned on by Lacey... which was exactly what he wanted. A distraction. "You look super hot." He grinned and held her close.

He couldn't help it. Sometimes he only had one thing on his mind.
-
"I'm up for the challenge." Quinton smirked. "What now, kid?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 11:22 PM

Torie took a deep breath. "I understand, Heather, but I must ask you to stop doing that in my house."

Janie sighed and stood up. "I'll be in the living room."

Greg stood up and followed her out.
~
Shelly nodded, still a little shell shocked.
~
She made sure her body hit him in all the right places. "Oh really? Just something I threw together." She said, grinning.
~
"You can explore. Here is your ID card. For any doors that aren't opened, hold this in front. If the door opens, you can go through. If the door stays closed, well, you can't." He replied. "By the way, this is Barrack 3, you have bed number 23, bottom bunk. Also, she is way out of your league." He said, before walking out the door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 11:32 PM

"I really don't see the big deal... But look, it was a one time thing, okay? I didn't want to go back to my house yet. I promise I won't do it again." Heather watched Greg and Janelle leave and then said to Torie, "I wonder why they left. Anyway, don't tell Alex, alright? He was upset I think when I showed up to school this morning and even though I was cracked out then and this was only w'eed, I still don't think that he'd be very happy with me."
-
Kevin worked as quick as he could so he could get back to the mother of his future child.
-
Ryan bit his lip, "Mm, well then you have good taste. I uh," he tried to snap himself out of it so he could tell her, "Mike, uh, got into a fight with Kyle Quinton today, I don't know if you know him, but anyway he, Mike, ended up dead..."
-
Quinton mumbled to himself, "No one is out of my league, kid. I'll show you." XD

He explored the facility.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 11:36 PM

Torie shook her head. "Heather, not only have you told me that many of times.." She sighed. "I just can't have it around me in general. I'm pregnant and won't allow it due to the baby." She explained, breaking into a smile.
~
"Oh no. Ryan, I'm so sorry." She said, hugging him. "Do you want to talk about it?"
~
xD

<3