Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#671 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-16-2013, 10:51 PM

"Dude, I dunno." Ryan shook his head. "When I came here, she was on the ground and he was gone. That's all I know. I don't know if he's coming back, or if he's going to be sleeping outside tonight. NO clue."

Meanwhile, Ella was taking a midnight walk. In memory of Olivia, every night she walked to the lake and back before bed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#672 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-16-2013, 10:54 PM

Mike shook his head. "With as much money as he probably has, he is more than likely in a fancy hotel room." He sat down on the couch. "How bad is she?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#673 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2013, 10:57 PM

"I didn't really look, but when I picked her up she sounded like she was sore." Ryan shrugged. "Some people think I'm violent, but Alex... He's something else."
(#674 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-16-2013, 11:00 PM

"I think there might be a few *****s loose up here," He pointed at his head. He started to chuckle.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#675 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2013, 11:03 PM

"Really. God, Alex and Ella are both so f*cking crazy. They're either on drugs, or their fight caused them to both lose their minds." Ryan shook his head. "Alex is obviously more violent, but Ella still scares me too. I wonder if he's still starting school soon?"
(#676 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-16-2013, 11:05 PM

"Maybe he is crazy enough to forget he has to come." Mike shrugged. "I am worried about Ella tho."

<3
(#677 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2013, 11:08 PM

"Hopefully, and I'm not worried at all. I don't give two sh*ts about Ella - she's trying to ruin my life." Ryan crossed his arms, "I have no choice but to ignore her. I'm more worried about Torie with Alex coming back than Ella. I hope she gets into a massive fight with Alex and he kicks her @ss. It's cruel, but that's how I feel."
(#678 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-16-2013, 11:12 PM

He just nodded. "Yeah, totally agree."

Mike didn't agree tho. He wanted to warn Ella but had no choice about what he could do. Ella was being a b*tch and, well, right now, his focus had to be on Ryan and Torie.

He looked at the clock. "We should probably get some sleep. Are we taking couches or are you going to sleep in Torie's room?"

<3
(#679 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2013, 11:15 PM

"For Torie's safety, I'm going to sleep in her room on the floor." Ryan said. "See you in the morning, Mike."

He went upstairs and into Torie's room. He had grabbed a spare pillow and blanket from another room, put them on the ground in Torie's room, and went to sleep.
(#680 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-16-2013, 11:22 PM

Mike just found a room and crashed.

The next morning.

Torie woke up with a groan. Her entire body was sore and her head was spinning. Her head was fuzzy for a few moments and then remembered Alex had come over. Fear coursed through her body again and she quickly sat up in her bed, regretting it almost immediately as pain ripped through her body.

<3