Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-22-2013, 09:34 PM

Kevin walked out with Torie and to his car. Standing outside of the car, he kissed her goodbye and said, "I love you. I'm already thinking of names and all the fun stuff we can buy for them. Looks like we'll have to use some of that furniture money from my parents to create a nursery in the second bedroom."
-
"Of course. Don't say anything more. I'll be there as soon as I can."
-
Quinton was a little nervous, but if these people wanted him specifically for killing Mike... then these were his kind of people. XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-22-2013, 09:43 PM

"I can't wait to start talking colour schemes and decorations." She replied, still smiling. "And I love you, too." She kissed him. "Have fun at work and come by here to pick me up."
~
"Of course. See you soon, doc." She replied, hanging up.

Frankie put a bowel in front of each of them.
~
They were soon coming to a spot that was densely wooded. Three more scouts propelled down. "Stop. Code." One said, while the other two had arrows pointed at them.

"Drayden A616." She replied.

"Purpose?"

"Bring in code 314 to speak with Master 548."

The guy nodded and the bows were lowered. One of the scouts pulled up the door to an underground bunker. Drayden turned to Quinton. "Once you go inside, you cannot turn back."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 09:47 PM

"Weren't you going to talk to Anna Amon today?" Kevin asked. "I suppose with everything that happened today you have the whole day now."
-
Stanley was on his way.

Ella slurped her soup, distractedly.
-
"If I don't join, the cops are after me and I'll be in jail. This is a great alternative. I don't want to go back."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 09:51 PM

"No. The Program is coming for Ella today. Anna can wait but with me being pregnant and with the anti-resistance after me...I think it would be best for Sharp to stick close to me, just in case. I don't want anything happening to our child." She said, protectively covering her stomach.
~
Janie and Greg also ate their soup, not sure what else to say.
~
Drayden nodded. "Victor, you go first, then Quinton, then myself, then Hawk here."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 09:55 PM

"Our child..." Kevin smiled. "I like the sound of that. I'll see you when I'm done then, beautiful."

And he drove off.
-
Heather joined the others.

There was a knock, as Stanley had arrived.
-
Victor went inside the bunker, and Quinton followed behind
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 10:02 PM

Torie blushed and then looked around for Sharp, wanting to talk with him next. She was also looking for any suspicious cars.
~
One of the maids opened the door and then lead Stanley to Janie, Greg, and Ella.
~
Drayden followed by Hawk.

The underground bunker was quite massive, with apparent expansions going on. There was a huge center command right in front of them, surrounded by many underage and adults running around. Most had their masks off while others were getting orders for missions.

Hawk looked at Quinton. "Welcome to the anti-resistance."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 10:07 PM

Sharp saw Torie looking around from where he was hiding his car and drove over, pulling into the parking lot. He got out of the car and said, "I suppose you were looking around for me? You and Kevin seemed happy, which was odd to me after your friend was just killed, The Program is after your other friend, and you collapsed in the middle of a hospital... a strange time to be smiling like a goof."
-
Dr. martin cleared his throat upon his arrival into the room. "Ahem, I'm sorry for your loss. That would be why I am here, correct?"
-
Quinton looked around, quite intrigued by the size and popularity of the anti resistance he had heard nothing about. "Wow, you guys are well hidden. I didn't realize this movement was so... big."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 10:13 PM

Torie was still smiling. Even Sharp couldn't bring her mood down. "I'm pregnant. That's one of the reasons why I collapsed. Too much stress, dehydration, lack of food, plus the meds...was too much for my body to handle. Unfortunately, that I also means that you need to be around more. With anti-resistance after me, I cannot and will not put my child in danger. At least none that I can actively avoid."
~
Janie nodded. "Somewhat. The Program is after Ella and all of us will be da.mned if they take her. We want you to help her instead because you will help not mask her symptoms."
~
"Exactly. The resistance puts everything out. So translucent. We, however, have a major following, mainly adults, but that's ok. Locke. Come here." Drayden replied.

Locke, a young boy about 14, came over. "Yes ma'am." He said, in his high pitched voice.

"Get Quinton here a change of clothes and show him to a bunk."

"Yes ma'am. Please, follow me."

((Drayden: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/363032419932781613/))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 10:22 PM

Sharp blinked, "Pregnant? And you're happy about it? Aren't you a little young? Have you told your parents?"
-
Dr. Martin nodded, "Of course I'll help her. Ella, did you want to talk right now?"

"When I'm done my soup, maybe..."
-
Quinton looked to Drayden and asked, "Why don't you take me? I'd much rather you show me to my bunk and get me out of these clothes." He winked. XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 10:33 PM

Torie rolled her eyes. "Yes, I'm young but Kevin and I are fine with this. We talked about it and we can handle it. Don't worry about anything other than protecting me. It was what you were hired for, right." She snapped. "Now, I am going inside. However you wish to protect my child and I is up to you." She added, turning and walking inside.
~
Janie put her hand on Ella's. "El, you need to talk to him." She said softly.
~
"Because I have more important objectives than to scr*ew around with you." She replied, unamused.

"Drayden. We need you over here." Someone shouted.

"Excuse me." She said, walking into the command center.

Hawk looked at Quinton. "Don't flatter yourself. Locke, he's all yours." Hawk replied, walking down one hallway.

<3