Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-22-2013, 08:12 PM

Kevin's eyes widened, and upon realizing he might look freaked out by the news, he tried to soften his expression. He bit his lip and said, "I thought I asked you this morning if you were on the pill and you said yes... Don't get me wrong, I'm not... upset or anything, I'm just... surprised..."
-
"I don't know, something warm. Chicken Noodle Soup."
-
Heather came out of the bathroom feeling much more relaxed. She asked Alex, "Where's a can of air freshener?" She hoped he'd assume she just did a number 2. :P
-
Quinton kept mumbling to himself about what he should do and how to get out of this mess, trying to formulate a plan when he saw eyes watching him. "Am I seeing something, or are those really people watching me...?"

Regardless, thinking they might be cops or something, he started running... but much like a girl in a horror flick, he tripped on a branch. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-22-2013, 08:22 PM

"Yeah, so did I. Apparently whoever filled my prescription filled it only with placebos. Nobody knows but you and I....and well the doctor. Apparently, between the meds, losing Mary and Mike, plus just the stress from life and being dehydrated/malnourished, my body isn't able to cope with that and being pregnant. That's why I passed out." She said, taking a deep breath as she was expecting him to freak out.
~
Janie nodded. "Sure. I will have Frankie go make some." She said, walking into the kitchen and telling Frankie. xD

Greg rubbed her shoulder.
~
One of them laughed, sounding like a girl. "Wow...smooth." She replied, taking her mask off. She had her long, deep chestnut hair pulled back into a tight bun and a bow with some arrows slung on her back. "Name's Drayden. You must be the guy who killed the resistance twerp."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 08:35 PM

"Huh." Kevin turned his back to her, trying to keep his composure. He took a deep breath and turned back around to face her. He kissed her and smiled softly, "Then I guess I better keep an even closer eye on you. Healthy mommy, healthy baby." He laughed.

Knowing she was stress, Kevin kept any 'freaking out' inside. He really wasn't upset about it, if anything he was... happy. Of course though, he was a little freaked out because of the shock.
-
Ella sat down and sighed.
-
Quinton looked up at the girl. Feeling slightly embarrassed, he quickly stood up and shook off some of the dirt. "You and your friends aren't going to get me arrested, are you? You don't look like the type... Yeah, I did kill that kid. You can call me Quinton."

One of the others took off their mask. The boy had dyed electric blue medium length hair and a tattoo of a dragon on his neck. "You go by your last name? That's so douche-y."

"How do you know that's my last name?" Quinton asked.

"We saw the news, bozo. How else would we know a member of the resistance was murdered?"

"It was hardly a murder... I didn't intend to kill him. I wanted his girlfriend and he wouldn't leave me and her the f#ck alone." Quinton replied. "You guys sure mention the resistance a lot. You planning on joining? Because I know most of the people involved and they're all a bunch of losers who are wasting their time with that sh*t."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 08:43 PM

Torie smiled and hugged him, obviously relieved that he wasn't going to freak out. "I love you." She whispered, incredibly happy.
~
Janie sat down next Ella. "We aren't going to let them take you."
~
Drayden rolled her eyes. "Please, don't insult us." She replied. "You know what boys, we are just wasting our time here. Thought he was going to be something...more I guess."

The one kid who hadn't removed his mask nodded. "Agreed. Let's cut the loss now and move on."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 08:52 PM

"I love you too." Kevin kissed the top of her head and put his arms around her. "I know we were just telling my parents we weren't ready, but that doesn't mean we can't be happy about it anyway, right? I'll admit, I'm pretty happy. We can tell everyone at the reunion."
-
"What are you going to do, hide me until I turn 18?" She said sarcastically.
-
"Hey, wait, don't go." Quinton protested, "If your not wanting to be a part of the resistance, and you're not cops, why did you even approach me? Why are you mentioning the resistance?"

"We aren't fans of the resistance. We're the opposite, actually." The blue haired boy replied.

"The opposite?" Quinton raised a brow.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 08:58 PM

She nodded, smiling wide. "Sounds like a plan. Do you want to tell my parents before or after?"
~
"No idea but hey, we're great a winging things." Janie shrugged.

Greg shook his head. "This is private property so we have some leeway there but we would have to prove that you are already getting help. So, we should possibly call Dr. Martin."
~
"We're the anti-resistance." Drayden replied.

"He isn't very bright, now is he." The one boy said.

"Well, we aren't exactly recruiting him for his brains now are we." Drayden replied much to the one boy's amusement.

"So, are you in?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 09:08 PM

"You decide. They're your parents." Kevin grinned widely as well and kissed Torie again. "So, really though, you better start eating and drinking more because it's not only your body anymore: you're sharing it with a future Ellingson." He laughed and put and hand on her belly. He was becoming happier by the minute.
-
Ella nodded. "Call him."

Meanwhile, Dr. Martin saw reading books in his study at home.
-
"Hey, I am too bright. I'm a mastermind."

"Don't you think highly of yourself." The boy laughed. "I'm Victor, by the way. Now answer the request. We don't have all day."

"Uh, yeah. Sure, if it means I get to go after all those freaks. I don't exactly have a shining relationship with them. Yeah. Hell yeah, I'm in... as long as you have a place for me to stay, because I can't exactly go home..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 09:14 PM

She smiled even more, starting to glow a bit. She leaned against him. "You should probably get back to work, tho. I doubt Shelly is happy with all of these disappearances and with a little one on the way, we don't exactly need you losing your job. I'll see what's hiring around here and see if I can get a small part time job as well."
~
Janie nodded and called Dr. Martin.
~
Drayden nodded, putting her hood back on. "Follow us." She replied, walking into the forest.

The one boy looked at him. "Oh and watch your feet. We don't wait for anyone." He replied, following his leader.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 09:19 PM

"Don't worry about finding a job unless you want one. Between our two families, we don't need you working. Besides, even so, I make enough on my own to support the three of us." Kevin replied, "But you're right. I should probably go. I'll see you tonight, all right? And don't worry about dinner, either. I know you said you were going to make me something, but with the day you've already had... just... don't stress out over anything. Do what you want to do, and I'll do everything else."

Kevin smiled and kissed her. He opened the door and held it open for her.
-
Dr. Martin answered his phone. "Hello?"
-
"I hear those branches just come out of nowhere." Victor added.

Quinton rolled his eyes and followed, "Real funny."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 09:26 PM

"I am so glad you are not freaking out right now." She replied, happily. "I'll walk you out to the car."
~
"Dr. Martin, its Janelle...uh, can you come to Torie's?"
~
Drayden smirked under her hood and then took off through the rough terrain.

<3