Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-22-2013, 03:09 AM

"Don't worry, I'll look after her." Kevin said to the nurse and then kissed Torie's forehead. He then quickly asked, "Did you happen to find out why here pain meds were making her throw up?"

Sharp noticed Ryan still seething at Kevin and stared at Ryan until Ryan was so uncomfortable that he stopped and calmed down a bit. XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-22-2013, 03:13 AM

((lol, also last post cause i have to get up soon >.<))

"It was due to the dehydration and lack of food." Torie responded, a little too quickly. "Why don't we just go back to my house? We all have lots of things to discuss and I would rather be at my house when the Program comes looking for Ella."

Alex nodded, raising an eyebrow. "Sounds like a plan sis."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 03:17 AM

"I'm going home. Ella, Greg, Janie, Heather, Alex... I'll talk to you guys later." Ryan muttered and walked out.

Ella frowned at hearing about the Program coming after her, but she certainly wasn't going to go home.

"He's still acting like a baby, I see..." Kevin said quietly in response to Ryan purposefully leaving him and Torie out of his goodbye. Kevin took Torie's hand, "I'll help you to the car and drive you there."

Sharp intended on following.

Heather decided to go with Alex. Ella went with Janelle and Greg.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 09:12 AM

Torie sighed and watched Ryan leave. "Please don't, Kevin....Let's....let's just go." She replied, walking out.

Alex shook his head and sipped his hand into Heathers. "Tor, he's just-"

"Don't defend him, Alex. I know what he's doing, but I have more important things to think about right now."

Janie and greg both made mental notes to talk with Ryan.

Soon, they were at Torie's.

Torie turned to Kevin. "Do you have to go back to work or can you come inside?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 12-22-2013 at 10:03 AM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 12:42 PM

"I can come inside real quick if you want me to." Kevin said, kissing Torie's cheek. "I can't stay long, but you're 1000x more important than my job and if you needed me, I would never leave you because I 'have to go to work'. Even if Shelly wasn't the most understanding boss, you'd still come first, Torie. You always will." He got out of his SUV and walked around to the other side, opening Torie's door and holding out a hand to help her out, "Oh, and by the way, as soon as we get inside I'm going to get you a big glass of water and tell Frankie to make you a huge plate of your favorite meal."

Sharp had followed everyone. He didn't intend to go inside though unless Torie wanted him too.

Ella was incredibly distant. She still couldn't believe that Mike was gone. The whole car ride she had stared out the window, deep in her thoughts... and there was one thing that Ella didn't really understand. Why would Quinton have called The Program on her? Mike was out of the picture and couldn't protect her anymore, she would be more depressed and more susceptible to his every desire and if Ella went to the Program they'd five her those truth pills and make her tell every detail of every sh'itty thing he ever did to her which would only cause him more trouble... it didn't make sense that he would call on her without at least trying to torment her a little more.

Heather got out of the car and didn't say anything to Alex. She walked upstairs and went into a bathroom, locking herself inside. Heather frantically searched through her backpack until she found what she was looking for - a joint. She really felt like she needed it to help her relax. She sat against the door and smoked it.
-
Ryan had gone home, p*ssed off just seeing Kevin. Seeing him hug Torie and seeing the way they looked at each other made him sick. He didn't think it'd be that big of a deal, he thought since he broke up with her he wouldn't feel that way seeing them together, but he did. Maybe it was best he didn't go to Dublin. They were right to worry about him hurting Kevin. Seeing her with him brought back his feelings when he'd see them together on the cameras in the cabin, watching Kevin worm his way into her heart, not giving a crap about the fact that she was already taken, and now... now she was 100% his and he had what he wanted. To Ryan, he didn't care how kind and caring, or romantic, Kevin was... he knew Kevin was nothing but a weasel and a spoiled brat who got everything they wanted.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-22-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 03:12 PM

"Babe, small steps. Overloading my stomach will only make me sick to my stomach." She replied, letting him help her out of the car. "And, Kevin, all I need is a few moments." She added, squeezing his hand. She was quite unsure how he would react to the news but, as much as she did not want a child right now...it made her incredibly happy to know she was with child.

Janie looked at Ella. "Hey, I'm starving. Why don't we have Frankie make us some food when we get inside?

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 12-22-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 03:51 PM

Kevin laughed, "Alright, but you're definitely going to eat something before I leave." He walked inside with Torie.
-
"I don't know how much I'm going to feel like eating... but it might be my last meal before The Program comes and gets me so I guess I'll eat something..." Ella replied, "And, uh, quick question for you two: Do you think Quinton would be stupid enough to call the Program on me? It doesn't add up to me..."
-
Mike's death was already in the news.

16 year old Mickael White died in the hospital at 10:40AM today after being involved in a fight with Lincoln High School football quarterback, 18 year old, Kyle Quinton. Mickael was a close friend of Program resistance leader, Victoria Freemon, and although there was a recent attack on Ms. Freemon, this attack does not appear to be another act of violence from the anti-resistance. Mr. Quinton has disappeared since the fight, and if anyone has any idea of his whereabouts, please call our hotline @ 1-800-JUSTICE. Mickael is remembered by his family and friends as a funny and caring young man, and he will be greatly missed by all who knew him. We have been told this will increase the number of supervisors per school back to it's original amount before it had been lowered last month in hopes that these types of tragedies can be avoided.

Quinton was still in the forest, watching it on his iPhone. "F*ck... If he wasn't part of their dumb group and friends with Torie, they wouldn't even have this on the news. I can't hide in the forest, I have to find somewhere to stay that they won't find me." He mumbled to himself.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-22-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 07:55 PM

Torie lead him up to her bedroom, shut the door behind them, and walked over to the bed. "So...I wasn't exactly telling the complete truth when the group came in. I was definitely dehydrated and malnourished but...there's another reason why the meds were making me sick."
~
"Possibly. The guy has it out for all of us and I can't see him wanting to make our life any easier." Janie replied.

"Plus, just losing Mike and then possibly losing you...its going to throw a huge wrench in everything." Greg added.
~
There were a couple people hidden up in the trees, scouts of some kind.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 08:01 PM

"Are you alright? You weren't poisoned, right?" Kevin asked, worried.
-
Ella frowned, "I don't know, maybe you're right... Let's just go inside and eat. I don't want to think about it."
-
Quinton was staring at the ground as he was pacing back and forth, and didn't see them. "I can't go back to jail again. I need to leave the country or something. I can't go home, I killed that kid and they are definitely going to look at my house first." He kept talking to himself.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 08:06 PM

"No, no. Nothing like that." She pulled him over to the bed with her. "I'm...2 week pregnant." She replied, not sure how else to say it.
~
Janie nodded, walking inside with her and Greg. "What do you feel like?" She asked Ella.
~
The three scouts watched him for a few moments and then came down the trees via ropes. They were dressed head to toe in black with only their eyes visible. They stood there and watched him for a second. xD

<3