Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-22-2013, 02:25 AM

"Don't know about fine and dandy, not unless Kyle was in jail for life and somehow Mike was back, but it would definitely be closer than what it is now."
-
Kevin sighed, "Just, yeah, keep me posted, alright? As soon as you find out what's wrong, tell me."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-22-2013, 02:32 AM

"One thing that is good, Kyle should go to prison for Mike's death. There is no ruling out that he is the murdered. I don't even think Ella's dad could get him off for that."
~
"I will. Talk to you soon." Alex replied, hanging up. He soon walked back into the room.

A few minutes later, Dr. Liken came in. "Hello, Torie. How are you feeling?"

"Much better, actually. Not so lightheaded."

"Good. Well, your test results came back and I would like to talk to you privately about them."

Torie nodded. "Guys, please."

Greg nodded. "Of course. We will be waiting outside."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 02:36 AM

Heather and Ryan left the room. Sharp did so as well, rather reluctantly.

Kevin was super nervous, and it made him work slower. He hoped it was nothing wrong.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 02:42 AM

Alex nodded to his sister and then left as well.

Dr. Liken closed the door. "So, it is quite apparent that you are dehydrated and underweight. That is something that needs to be looked at immediately. Also, we preformed a pregnancy test and the results came back positive. You are only about 2 weeks in, but all of this added stress plus the meds from your previous attack didn't agree well with the baby. He or she is fine, we made sure of that as well, but we will be prescribing new baby friendly pain meds."

Torie blinked. "How did this happened?"

Dr. Liken paused. "Well...uh..."

"Rhetorical question. What I meant was, I am on the pill. I shouldn't have gotten pregnant."

"Do you have any of those pills on you?"

Torie nodded and motioned for her purse. Dr. Liken grabbed it and Torie showed him the pills. "I can tell you right now that these are all placebos."

"What? I just refilled this a couple weeks ago."

"Well, apparently someone gave you all sugar pills instead of actual pills."

Torie nodded. "Ok, doctor. Thank you. When can I be let out?"

"I will go find your discharge papers now since you are feeling better." He replied, walking out.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 02:45 AM

Sharp came in as soon as the nurse left, Ryan and Heather following as well. By this time, a still very upset Ella had joined them, hoping that her best friend was okay.

Sharp asked immediately, "What was the problem? Dehydration?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 02:49 AM

Torie nodded. "Yes. All the stress, plus dehydration and my lack of eating just cause too much stress on my body. Dr. Liken will be discharging me soon." She replied, "See, nothing to worry about."

Alex nodded. "Glad to hear so, sis." He quickly pulled his phone out and texted Kevin. Dehydration plus lack of eating just caused too much stress on her body. Also, to give you a heads up, one of our friends was killed today.

Torie looked at Ella. "Hey...you still going into the Program?"

Janie came in behind Ella.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 02:53 AM

Ella frowned, "I don't know if I want to anymore, but I also don't know how much of a choice I have..."

Kevin was shocked as he read the texts and gasped. Not the anti-resistance... That was probably also very stressful on Torie. I have to come down, just to check on her. Be there shortly.

He knocked on Shelly's door, quickly gave her a heads up, and was on his way faster than anyone could object.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 02:55 AM

"Of course you have a choice. If you are not wanting to go, then they will not take you." Torie said, quite defiantly.

Alex sighed, knowing that he was going to get yelled at by his sister.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 03:00 AM

"We called Dr. Martin and he said he would try and help me... maybe I won't go yet but... but I'm still really upset. I can't believe-"

Kevin had ran down the hall so fast and he slid into the crowded room. "Torie! Babe, are you alright? I heard everything." He ran over the bed and wrapped his arms around her. "That's it, I am making you eat and drink whether you like it or not. I am going to look after you, because I want you healthy and happy."

Ryan glared at Kevin, snarling slightly involuntarily.

Heather put a hand on Ryan's shoulder, "Ryan, be calm..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 03:06 AM

Torie blinked, not expecting him to be there. "Kevin, I'm fine. Doc said that I just needed a little more food and the IV has already helped a lot, ok. Besides, you weren't supposed to find out."

Jenny came back in. "Alrighty, I have your discharge papers here. Why don't I get you all unhooked and then you can be on your way out." She said, cheerfully. She quickly had Torie all unhooked and then handed her some papers. "Now remember, you have to eat and drink. No exceptions."

Torie blushed a bit, leaning against Kevin. "I will, thank you."

<3