Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-22-2013, 01:50 AM

Ryan rolled his eyes, still annoyed.

Heather frowned, "I can stay if I have to..."

"No, it's fine, go. Whatever." Ryan muttered.

Sharp said to Torie, "You haven't ate or drank anything you didn't see prepared, right? You have to be careful about things like that."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-22-2013, 01:53 AM

"You want to come, Ryan. Fine, you can come." Torie snapped, annoyed. "No, I actually haven't ate or dank all day." She replied.

"Torie...that's not a good thing." Greg replied.

The nurse had lead them into a private room where she help Torie into the bed. She then began to draw blood.

"I know its not a good thing but its hard to eat when everything makes you sick to your stomach or just don't feel like eating."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 01:55 AM

"I don't WANT to go. I just didn't know you were all going..." Ryan folded his arms.

Heather sighed at Torie's response, "You still need to eat and drink, Torie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 02:00 AM

"Sorry, Ryan. We all thought everyone knew." Greg replied.

Torie looked at Heather. "Well ain't this the pot calling the kettle black." She replied, quite amused.

Jenny looked at Torie, after she had also hooked her up to an IV. "Alright, Torie. I am going to send this off for analysis and then I or the doctor will be back with the results."

Torie nodded. "Thank you."

Alex stood up. "Excuse me for a moment." He replied, walking out of the room. He then promptly called Kevin. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 02:04 AM

Heather shrugged, "I know. Really, why listen to the bulimic druggie telling you to take care of your body, but we all care about you and want you to be okay. I know what it's like to be passing out and feeling sick all the time. I've been there, and I'm trying to get back on track. I don't want you going off the rails in the mean time."

Kevin picked up the phone. He rarely got calls on his cell at work, "Hello?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 02:08 AM

Torie nodded. "I know, I know. It is just slightly amusing. I have always had a tendency to not eat when I am stressed and well, these past couple of months have been very stressful."

"Hey, Kevin, its Alex. Uh...promise me you won't freak out."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 02:11 AM

"Understandable, but it would be less stressful if you didn't put yourself through this too." Heather mentioned.
-
"What's wrong, Alex? Is it Torie? Did something happen?" Kevin's tone was incredibly concerned, worried about the anti-resistance coming after her again.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 02:15 AM

Torie sighed. "I know. It's just after what the program did...I just have trouble trusting anyone. I don't want them coming after you or worse. The anti resistance is picking up and....I just worry about you guys."
~
Alex sighed. "Look, she didn't want me to call you but I thought you deserved to know. She's just been admitted into the hospital. They think its just dehydration and lack of food but...I've seen her this way before and its different from last time."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 02:19 AM

Heather hugged her. "I know, but things will get better eventually. We'll beat the Program. I promise. And then we can all be a little more stress free - especially you."
-
"How's it different? Should I go down there? Do you think there's something else wrong?" Kevin was freaking out, even though Alex told him not to.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 02:23 AM

Torie hugged her back. "Agreed. Now all we have to do is find incriminating evidence against my father that is completely irrefutable and everything will be fine and dandy."

She could already start to feel her body feeling better just with the IV.

Doctors ran her blood threw a slew of tests, including a pregnancy.
~
"I don't know how it is different, it just is. No, don't come down here as I think it will just stress her out more. I don't think its anything serious but I did want you to know. Sharp, Heather, Greg, Ryan, Janie, Ella, and I are here. She'll be fine and I will call you with any updates or if she wants you to come down."

<3