Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-21-2013, 04:33 PM

Ella could barely talk, her voice hoarse from all the crying. "That I love him and... and that I'm sorry I dragged him into this mess. That I was... I was reply looking forward to our future."
-
The man just walked off.

Ryan walked over to Torie, "Torie? Please be okay..."
-
Heather sighed, "Fine. Let's go then." she took his hand.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-21-2013, 04:37 PM

"And what would he tell you?"
~
She was out cold.

Greg looked up at Ryan. "Hey, I'm am going to go get a nurse. Stay here with her and if she wakes up, don't let her get up." He slid Torie off his lap and then ran into the next room, looking for a nurse or doctor.
~
Alex relaxed a little and then walked with her back into the hospital. He paused when he saw Sharp sitting in the waiting room. "Babe, go ahead of me. I'll be right there."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-21-2013, 04:42 PM

Ella sniffled. "He'd tell me he loves me too, and that he was looking forward to our future too... but he'd also tell me that he doesn't want to see me sad and he... that he did this for me because he loves me so much... he'd tell me not to blame myself... to try and stay happy because he loves my smile..."
-
Ryan stayed with Torie, now worried he'd lose another friend. "Stay with me, Torie." He kissed her forehead and rubbed her cheek, "We're getting help, stay with me."
-
Heather nodded and went ahead.

Sharp was reading a newspaper.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-21-2013, 04:46 PM

"Exactly. I know it hurts, El, but he never too far away. As long as you keep him in your heart, he will always be with you." Janie replied, hugging her.
~
She groaned and opened her eyes. "What happened?" She asked, trying to sit up.
~
Alex walked over to Sharp. "What are you doing here, Sharp?" He asked, bluntly. Apparently, no one in the States likes Sharp. xD

((and g2g in 4 minutes))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-21-2013, 04:52 PM

Ella cried onto Janelle's shoulder and said quietly, "It hurts a lot Janelle... I feel suicidal all over again. Mike fixed me and now my heart's broken again. I know he'll always be in my heart, but I can't fall asleep cuddling with the Mike in my heart, and he can't kiss me or make me feel better... We can't have a future... Mike will never have a future..."

"I... I appreciate you comforting me Janelle... And... Maybe you are all right. As much as I was to be reunited with Mike... then he would've... he would've died... died for nothing... But this pain... I don't think it will ever go away. I can't think about anything other than how sad I am... I can't get the image of Quinton bashing Mike's head against the pavement out of my head..."

Ella looked at Mike's body and sighed, "I know he doesn't want me to blame myself... I know all he wanted to do was protect me... I thank him so much for that, but even if he thought I deserved it... I don't think I did. I don't think I deserved that kind of sacrifice from him. I wish... I wish I could hear him tell me that it would be alright. Just one more hug... one more I love you... but now I will never hear his voice again, and... if I go to the Program I might never REMEMBER what his voice sounds like..."
-
"You collapsed, Torie." Ryan said, kissing her instinctively since he was so happy she was okay. "'I'm glad you're awake. You had us all worried there. Greg's getting help. Don't get up, just relax. Help will be here in a second."

Heather joined them and saw Torie on the ground, "Omg, Torie, what happened?"

"She collapsed. Greg's bring a nurse over to find out what's wrong. Torie, I say this as a friend. Maybe you should eat more and drink more fluids..." Ryan said, thinking that might be what was wrong.
-
Or at least no one in Chicago, since he seemed to get along with Natalie.

"Alexander." Sharp said, recognizing the voice before he even looked up from the magazine. He had met Alex through his father years ago. "Victoria's parents hired me to be her bodyguard. She told me there was an emergency and to pick her up and drive her here. I didn't want to intrude, since she's been very vocal about wanting her personal space, so I'm waiting here for her. I should ask you, what happened that was so urgent?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-21-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 02:20 AM

"Exactly. El, Dr. Martin can help you through this than any Program doctor. Why don't we call him and have him start to help you." Janie replied.
~
Torie blinked, still slightly out of it.

Greg was soon coming in with a nurse.

The nurse squatted down next to Torie. "Ma'am, my name is Jenny. What is yours?"

"Torie." She replied.

"Hi, Torie. How are you feeling?"

"Uh...dizzy and light headed mainly." She replied.

"Ok, and do you remember how you got here on the ground?"

"Apparently I passed out or something."

"Good. And what year is it?"

"20-13."

"Good. And what is today's date?"

"The...uh...18th."

"Good. Now, Torie, what I am going to do is help you into this wheelchair and then admit you into the hospital. We are going to run some tests and then go from there, ok?"

Torie just nodded, closing her eyes again.

"Torie, I need you to keep your eyes open ok." She turned to her friends. "Talk to her, ok?" She asked, helping Torie into the wheelchair.
~
"One of our friends was killed by my girlfriend's ex." Alex replied, then noticed Greg and the nurse rushing into the room. "Uh....? That's not good."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 02:27 AM

Ella nodded, her face puffy from crying so much.
-
Ryan and Heather both talked to Torie, in an attempt to keep her awake.

Heather said, "Dublin will be fun, won't it? It will let us all get our minds off things. I'm excited. And Christmas? Christmas will be fun. Have you got gifts for everyone yet? I'm still looking for gifts for people myself."

Ryan had no clue anyone was going to Dublin. "Why are you going to Europe?"
-
Sharp blinked, quite shocked. "One of your friend was killed by your girlfriend's ex...? That's not something I expected to here, I'll be honest. Where's this girlfriend of yours?" He looked over at what Alex was looking at, "What's not good? Should we go check on that?"
-
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 02:31 AM

"The Ellingson family reunion. I'm taking Greg, Janie, and Mike...or was taking Mike....and Heather is coming with Alex. We need to do some PR work with the resistance groups over there." Torie replied, closing her eyes again.

"What sites did you want to see, Tor?" Greg asked.

"Uh...I don't know."
~
Alex looked at Sharp. "I would keep an eye for Quinton. He has a tendancy to cause trouble for our resistance group. Also, when you see one of us running with help, it's never good." He replied, motioning for him to follow while he ran towards the door. He opened it to see the nurse beginning to push Torie out in the wheelchair. "What happened?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 02:39 AM

"So... you're all going to leave me and Ella? Wow." Ryan said, unamused.

"Ryan, we didn't expect this to all have happened to Ella, and we didn't invite you because one, it's Kevin's family's reunion and we don't want you to even think about crashing it, two, it's a resistance thing and we don't need everyone to come, and three, Lacey would probably be upset with you." Heather tried explaining. "It's only a week."

"You're all still going though. Like nothing happened? Mike was killed and Ella might be taken away. That means nothing?"

"Ryan, you're acting like a jerk. We're trying to keep Torie calm and talking."

Sharp ran over, following Alex.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-22-2013, 02:45 AM

"Torie, you were never planning on taking me." Greg replied.

Torie blinked, trying to remember what she said. "Oh, right. Greg is staying here. And Ryan, please don't be upset but I can't risk you doing something to Kevin." She said.

Greg looked at Ryan. "Here's the deal, Ry. Torie needs some of us to stay back anyhow. There is a heavy anti-resistance presence over there and if something happens to one of them, they need to have people back here that are safe. She was planning on leaving Heather, you, myself, and Ella back here because we each have strengths needed in case something happens to them. We weren't planning on Heather going with Alex, but we can't stop her either."

Alex looked at his sister. "Do you want me to call Kevin?"

"NO! No, absolutely not. He is at work and he doesn't need to be worried about me. This is nothing more than just being dehydrated and underweight. I'm fine." She replied, panicking.

"Ok, ok! I won't call him." Alex said, throwing his hands up in surrender.

<3