Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-21-2013, 03:05 AM

Ella couldn't calm down.

Ryan shook his head and looked down. "Now my two best friends are dead... Everyone should stay away from me. I'm cursed."
-
Heather got a hold of Quinton over the phone. "YOU NEED TO COME TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW, KYLE."

"Why would I do that?"

"Mike is DEAD."

There was a brief silence followed by laughter. O_o "No sh*t! I didn't think I was that strong. Alex still wants to fight me after that?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-21-2013, 03:08 AM

"You are not cursed, Ryan." Janie said, hugging him. "Mike died protecting Ella. There was no way you could have stopped that. Same with Dave."

Torie just rubbed her back, crying herself.
~
Alex nodded and whispered in her ear. "Tell him yes, that I still want to fight him."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-21-2013, 03:13 AM

"I... I can't do another funeral..." Ryan started to tear up. "More sad people... I can't..."

A man in a white lab coat walked into the room. "Ella Bennett?"

She turned around and looked at him. "Y...Yes?"

"I'm here because a friend called and wants you to get help. We heard you were cutting yourself and they were worried that any more trauma would send you over the edge, and I just heard what happened at the front desk."

Ella blinked, "You... You're not..."

"I'm from the Program, and we want to help you feel better."
-
Heather looked at him, concerned, "Alex, are you sure?" she whispered back.

Quinton was impatient, "So is he going to fight me?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-21-2013, 03:16 AM

Torie stood up and moved in front of Ella. "I don't know who the f*ck called you but you are not taking my friend." She snarled. "So, just turn around and don't let the door hit you on the way out."

Janie gasped and held onto Greg.
~
Alex winked at her. "Of course I'm sure."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-21-2013, 03:23 AM

"Quinton must've called..." Ella sniffled. "It's.... It's okay. I'll go. It'll be... for the best. Quinton won't be able to get me there, he won't have to be a father to my kids because they'll get rid of them and make me think I was never pregnant, I'll forget all the horrible things Quinton did to me, the r@pes and the abuse..., and Mike... I won't have to deal with the heartbreak. They're right, I... I would spiral down and I don't want to be another death."

Ryan shook his head, "No, you can't, Ella. We're all here for you."

"No... I... I think I should."
-
Heather reluctantly said to Quinton, "Yes, Kyle, he will fight you."

"Awesome. Tell Ella I send my regards for loverboy,mwon't ya? Oh, and Heather?"

"Yes, Quinton."

"Next time, maybe you should just show up when I want you to. Mike's blood might physically be on my hands, but really, it's on yours. It was your fault." Quinton hung up on her.

Heather looked at the phone and cried.

((Bedtime!))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-21-2013, 03:27 AM

"But Ella, that is not a way to deal with the grief. Getting rid of the pain now will not make it go away forever." Torie said, almost pleading with her friend not to go.

Janie nodded. "Ella, please. They'll make you forget us, just like they did Torie. Please don't go."
~
Alex wrapped his arms around her. "He's wrong, love. This is not on you."

((agreed! Night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-21-2013, 03:53 AM

"Maybe it won't get rid of the pain forever, but I don't think I can deal with the pain right now." Ella looked down.

"If you go, then he died for nothing. Mike wouldn't want you to go to The Program. If you go, they'll make you forget him. He will have died protecting a girl who doesn't even know who he is." Ryan also pleaded.

"If I go then I get a second chance and a fresh start. I get to be a happy teenage girl again. Isn't that really what Mike would want? For me to be happy and live my life?" Ella bit her lip, "But... I need to see him. I need them to let me see him."

"El, he's dead." Ryan said bluntly, "Seeing his body... it won't change anything."

"Maybe it was a mistake. Maybe Mike's playing a prank. He loved jokes." Ella shook her head, trying to convince herself.

"Ella..."

"I have to see him, I'll wake him up. You'll all see, it was a big joke and you all fell for it. We'll all laugh about it one day. All of us, and Mike." Ella ran into the room Mike was in. She ran over to the hospital bed and started shaking his body, "Mike, it's me, Ella. This joke isn't funny anymore. Get up and let's go home. Please, Mike, please wake up. I... I can't live with myself knowing you died to protect me. You have to be alive, Mike, you have to..." She started bawling and collapsed over him, wrapping her arms around his body, "You can't have died protecting me... Me... I wasn't deserving of that kind of protection... oh, why'd I tell you I was meeting him... Mike, I love you, please... please wake up... please, let's make the doctor look like an idiot and have a good laugh. Let's make this a miracle, Mike, wake up.

"God, you want to prove Quinton wrong? Yesterday, after everything... Quinton laughed and told me that you don't exist. He told me praying to you was useless. That no God would ever let the things that have happened to me happen to a good Christian girl... Please God, I know you're up there. I need a miracle. Please, please, God..."

The man in the lab coat looked at Torie and the others, "This isn't optional. Your friend has to come with me. We are going to fix her. We were told she was already depressed, and now with her losing a friend... if you don't want to lose another friend, you should let her come to The Program with me."
-
Heather cried, "It IS though. It is on me. If I listened to Ella... If I was brave and went myself... Ella and Kyle are right. It's my fault. My decision killed Mike. I don't care how you spin it, if I was there like I should have been, Mike would be alive. But I was selfish. I told Ella I didn't care and you told her to deal with her own problems. What would have happened if I went? Kyle would smack me? He'd try and force himself on me? Kyle had absolutely nothing on me, he couldn't make me do sh*t and he certainly wouldn't have killed me since he has feelings for me. Was my dignity worth Mike's life? No, but I made it that way. If I could go back, I would have gone. I didn't know this would happen... I killed Mike just as much as Kyle did. I put the nail in his coffin, Kyle just hammered it in."
-
Quinton was not nearly as okay with the situation as he sounded when he talked to Heather. He was freaking out. The cops were going to be after him. He was in deep sh*t and he didn't know how he was going to get out of this mess. He hadn't meant to kill Mike, he just wanted to hurt him enough that he would let him have Ella. He wanted to show him that he, Kyle Quinton, was in control of everything and now Kyle felt like he wasn't in control of anything. He sat in the forest that he had brought Ella to and sat down against a tree.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-21-2013 at 12:04 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-21-2013, 12:37 PM

Janie followed Ella. "Ella, he's gone." She said softly. "El, listen to me. Mike would not want you this upset. He went after you because he cared about you. He died protecting someone he saw as worthy and as he loved with all his heart. I am sure that if he had to do this all over again, he would."
~
Torie turned on him, p*ssed and emotional. "If I don't want to lose another friend. BULL-F*CKING-SH*T. If I want to lose her, I would send her with you because there she will be told that this never happened. But it did and noone can change that fact. She will be told that she was never pregnant, that Mike never existed, and that we were never her friends. But 10 years down the road, she will see a picture of her and Mike, all these emotions will come flooding back and then we will have to deal with them. The Program is a da.mn cop out for people who don't want to deal with their emotions plus a way to just make a quick fix. But what happens when that da.mn quick fix comes crashing down, huh?" She snapped.

Greg walked over to Torie, knowing that she was emotionally strained by now. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Tor, it's-"

"Don't you dare say that everything is going to be ok cause right now, it is so far from that." She snapped, still glaring at the guy.
~
Alex tightened his grip. "Heather, love, you could have never predicted this. None of us could. Mike died trying to protect Ella, and he did. He was protecting someone that he cared about and I know that he would do it all again if he knew the consequences."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-21-2013, 02:14 PM

"No..." Ella sobbed, "No, I wouldn't have let him! I would have done anything Quinton wanted if it meant Mike's life. I'm sure Mike didn't expect that by telling Quinton to leave me alone he would end up dead. No... no, he's not dead, Ella. I can't say that. It's not true. He's.. he's just sleeping... the doctor... he made a mistake. He wouldn't have wanted me upset...? What, I'm just suppose to pretend things are going to be okay? My boyfriend is... he... he cared so much about me and now... now... he wanted to help me... he wanted to help with the children... That monster out there... he gets to live while Mike doesn't? It's not fair.

Janie... I can't do this, Janie. I... if Mike isn't coming back, I want to go with him. Maybe... Maybe in Heaven he and I can be together... we will never have to worry about Quinton, we can raise two little angels... I... I can't do this Janelle. Janelle, I need to go. They need to take me... I... I can't... Mike... He can't be gone... HE JUST CAN'T JANELLE! Who... who am I kidding...? There's no Heaven. There is no God. Quinton r@pes me in the middle of the woods and then goes and kills my boyfriend? What did I do to deserve any of this? There's no God. No God would put me through this... I... I want to die and I want to be buried beside Mike, okay? I want... I want to be with him... He died for me, and I can't... I can't... I can't live. I can't be happy."
-
"Miss, we are here to help." The man said, unsure how to reply to her outburst. "We're worried your friend will commit suicide, and we want to spare all of the pain that would cause. This would be for the best."

Ryan glared at him as well, thinking about Dave and how he killed himself anyway. "It doesn't work. My friend went through the Program, came out, and still killed himself. Like Torie said, she'll see something... something will remind her of Mike and when her brain outs the pieces together, the feelings will just be worse."

"I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. Both this one and the other one you are referring to, but unfortunately, if Miss Bennett doesn't come with us willingly, we will have to force her to. Tell Ms. Bennett we will be at her house at 5PM to pick her up, so she can finish mourning the loss of her friend and say goodbye to her loved ones." The man turned around and started walking away.
-
Heather frowned, "But... but it's still... it's still my fault... He shouldn't have had to protect Ella. She was only in trouble because of me. Kyle was my problem. I think I'm going to go home, Alex."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-21-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-21-2013, 03:27 PM

Janie wrapped her arms around Ella. "Ella, what would Mike tell you to do right now?" She simply asked.
~
Torie wasn't going to take this as an answer. "HELP MY @SS! The only thing you people do is destroy lives. Open your da.mn eyes and see the truth, you son of a b*tch!" She yelled after him, also walking towards him. She started to hyperventilate and clutched her ribs.

Greg walked over to her. "Tor? Torie, you ok?" He asked.

"I don't...I don't feel so..." She mumbled, collapsing against Greg.

"Torie!" Greg said, catching her and gently going to the ground with her.
~
"No. Kyle was all of our problem. Heather, please, let me come with you. Let's just go back inside the hospital and make sure Ella is doing as well as she can and then we can talk about this some more ok?" Alex said, worried she would do something stupid.

<3