Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-20-2013, 07:33 PM

Kevin drove to work. When he arrived, he headed straight to Shelley's office and knocked.
-
Ella bit her lip, "Mike... You shouldn't have followed."

Quinton raised a brow and Mike and then laughed, "Get away from her? Or what?"
-
David sighed, "Of course, my love. I'll stay here and watch the officers."

Broderick raised a brow, "My love?"

"It's a saying. An inside joke." David lied.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-20-2013, 07:42 PM

"Come in." Shelly said, as she typed on her laptop.
~
As her school heard about her dating Kevin, an Ellingson, Torie had this new found fame as something other than the resistance leader.
~
Sh.it. Didn't think this part through. "Or I'll...kick your as.s." He said, so not convincingly. xD
~
"One night David became so drunk that he mistook me for Mary. Ever since, we've called each other that. Mary didn't care as she found it funny." Rachel replied simply.

Lato nodded. "Sure."

Rachel rolled her eyes. "I will be right back." She quickly went into their bedroom and changed into a business suit.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 07:48 PM

Kevin walked into the room, "I'm back. I'm sure you have a lot of paperwork for me?"
-
Both girls and boys were asking her questions.

"Is Natalie as sexy in real life as she is on camera?"

"They're super rich, did you get to go on their yacht?"

"Joey's cute, did you mean him? Not that Kevin isn't, Joey's just closer to our age and they look a lot alike."

"Did you meet Nina? I saw her on Broadway and she was amazing."

"Are you going to their reunion?"
-
Quinton simply laughed and grabbed Mike by the collar of his shirt. "You. You are going to kick my ass? If you so much as touch me, I will have your girlfriend taken away."
-
David just kept glaring at the officers, trying to intimidate them.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 07:57 PM

"Kevin, why don't you have a seat." Shelly said, looking up from her laptop.
~
Torie smiled. "Natalie is a sweetheart and, I would say she is much prettier in person. Unfortunately we did not have time to go on their yacht, and Joey is a nice young man. Unfortunately we did not get to spend a lot of time together. Nina is a fabulous woman who is a sweetheart and a very compassionate person. And yes, I am going to the reunion." She replied, answering as many questions as she could.
~
"And if you touch my girlfriend, I will have you taken away." Mike replied. "Ella is mine and I don't give a da.mn if she is carrying your child or not. You will make a terrible father and a terrible husband. Hell, you will probably take off the minute you can and leave her to fend for herself. Face it Quinton, your an as.s and a selfish pr*ck."
~
Rachel came back out. "Alright officers. I am ready. David, I will be back soon and then we should go over funeral arrangements." She replied, walking over and hugging him. "Love you." She whispered.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 08:02 PM

Kevin sat down across from Shelly. "Yes, Senator?"
-
Everyone was incredibly interested in knowing about the Ellingson's. The black haired girl who had previous been rude to Torie asked, "Will we ever meet Kevin?"
-
"Never said I wasn't, and I already sc'rewed your girlfriend, so you're a little late on that, loser." Quinton punched Mike in the gut.

Ella shook her head, "Don't. Both of you. please."
-
"Love you too." He whispered back.

Broderick led Rachel out and told her to get in the back seat.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 08:10 PM

"So, I hear you had a very eventful weekend." She replied, giving him her full attention.
~
"Maybe. If there is ever a reason for him to come here, possibly." Torie replied, unsure if these people ever would.

"How did you two meet?"

"He works for Senator James and she was helping me with some issues. We happened to cross paths and well, the rest is history." She replied.

"What is he like?"

"He is...everything a girl could dream of." She replied, smiling like a goof.
~
Mike crumpled to the ground. "What is he talking about Ella?" He asked, making sure that his phone was still recording.
~
Rachel sat in the back.

((g2g to boyfriends house. May be back on tonight but may not.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 08:17 PM

Kevin became nervous. He still didn't know that Shelly knew he was dating Torie. "You saw the news, huh? My parents told me to bring a friend and since Victoria and I are close, I thought I'd bring her with me. She told me she always wanted to go to California. There was a problem, but everyone ended up alright. She's throwing up because of the pain meds she was given for her stitches, but she should be healed up by the end of the week."
-
The girl smiled, "He's that great, huh? I'm jealous. I heard him sing a couple years ago at one of those all ages clubs. He sounded fantastic. He's really talented. I love that kind of slow mellow rock music." She lowered her voice into a whisper and added, "One of my friends sister's slept with him last summer and she told me he's got an anaconda hiding in those pants of his if you catch my drift." She winked, "Is that true? If so I'm even more jealous."
-
"It wasn't my choice, Quinton, he took me into the forest and bent me over a rock and-"

"Don't say another word, Ella, unless you want it all to happen again." Quinton said to her before turning to Mike. "Just leave, Mike. Ella's my fiancée, not yours."

"That wasn't by choice either." Ella muttered.

-
When they arrived at the station, Broderick led Rachel to the interrogation room.

"Mrs. Freemon, I have a lot of questions for you, but let's start with something straight forward. When did you meet Mr. Rice?" Broderick asked her, leaning over the table.R

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-20-2013 at 11:34 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 11:23 PM

"So, the rumors of you dating Victoria are just a fabrication?" Shelly asked, "Kevin, you know how I feel about people lying to me."

Shelly knew she was tormenting the poor boy, but still, she was quite enjoying this. xD
~
Torie leaned close. "Wouldn't you love to know." She whispered back. "And yes, he is quite a talented singer and guitar player." She added, louder. She looked around to see if she could spot Principal Baxter?.
~
"No. Not without Ella." Mike replied. "And she isn't your fiancee. She never agreed to those terms and her father cannot force her into a marriage with you."
~
"In prep school. George, Mary, David, and myself all attention the same prep school and we all became close friends."

Lato nodded. "So, you married George and Mary married David."

"Obviously. How long is this going to take because I do have a friend to lay to rest."

"You don't sound too upset over that."

"Well, sorry. I'm more p*ssed about being here that its masking over my pain at losing a friend. Besides, I've never been that emotional."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 11:33 PM

Kevin swallowed hard. "Not, uh, it's not a complete fabrication..." He said quietly. "I just, uh... I don't really feel like talking about my personal life is necessary."
-
Principal Baxter came by right one cue, trying to shoo away everyone. He was worried there was a fight going on or something. "Everyone disband. it's time for class." The plump man instructed.
-
"Fine. She can leave with you, but think of her as a rental. You are going to give her back when I need her." Quinton smirked, "Oh, and Ella, baby... don't get to comfortable. If Heather does decide she wants to be with Alex, that's not good for you. That means all I want is you."

Ella turned away, "I'm never comfortable when you're around."

"Yeah, especially not last night. I don't think you had nearly as much fun as I did. Next time it'll be better for you. It takes a while for your body to adjust."
-
"Where is your husband?" Broderick questioned.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-20-2013 at 11:45 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 11:43 PM

"How you make a great politician, I will never know, because, son, the truth is written completely across your face." Shelly said, smiling. "Kevin, I know you two are dating. I've known from the start."
~
Torie smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, Principal Baxter. This would be my fault. Everyone was just asking about my eventful weekend." She slipped off the table she was sitting on and instinctively grabbed her ribs, wincing. That was not a good idea.
~
Mike slowly got up, his stomach killing him. He walked over to Ella and pushed her in front of him, making sure he stayed between Quinton. "Just for the record, I hope that Alex does a hell of lot of damage to that evil little face of yours."
~
"In Japan on business."

"Why didn't you go with him?"

"Because he asked me not too and I have my business to run."

"Oh, what business is that?"

"I own a small, but profitable franchise that deals with packaging medicinal drugs for several countries."

"Does that include drugs for the Program?"

"Yes. David came to me because I gave him the best deal. Friends help friends, right."

<3