Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-20-2013, 06:39 PM

Kevin nodded, "Yeah, I'm ready."

Sharp suddenly appeared very nervous. He turned away not wanting to look at Torie and asked, "Should I go with you to that then? The Program building seems like a primary place for Anti-Resistance to be hiding. Some may even be employees."
-
"Too late..." Ella mumbled. "But we'll talk later. I need to go take care of this first..."
-
"About what?" Broderick replied, focusing on the road. "We had some drinks and went to bed."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-20-2013, 06:44 PM

"If you could drive me, that would be nice." She replied to Sharp. "I would tell you what time my school day ends but you probably already know that."
~
Mike kissed her. "Ok. Talk with you soon."
~
"Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page." She replied, also focusing on the road.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 06:51 PM

"I do. I will pick you up out front after school, at 2:35, in the black Mustang with black tinted windows." Sharp responded with a nod.

"Okay... well, I'm going to drive Torie to school now. So... get out of my condo." Kevin said awkwardly.

"Of course, Mr. Ellingson." Sharp left.

Kevin took Torie's hand, "Thank God he didn't demand to drive with us. Let's go, I don't want you to be late."
-
Ella bit her lip and nodded. "Yeah. Uh, bye."

She left the school and went to the bleachers to meet up with Quinton.
-
Broderick laughed, "Don't worry, I'm not in love with you or anything. Just a night between colleagues, yeah?" He went through the drive through of the coffee place and ordered two extra large coffees. Black. He drank his that way, and they had cream and sugar at the station in case Lato didn't. He was soon parking at the station and he asked, "Would you mind running inside and grabbing that fax so we can head right over to Mr. Rice's?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 06:55 PM

Torie nodded. "And I don't want you to be late either." She replied, actually looking forward to seeing Sharp later that day. "And you know he is going to follow us right."
~
Mike watched her go for a few minutes and then followed, not wanting her to be alone with Quinton.
~
Lato nodded and ran inside, grabbed the fax off her desk and then was back in the car. "Ready?"
~
Rachel woke up and yawned.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 07:01 PM

"Yeah, I'm just glad he's not in my car." Kevin replied, getting inside the car after helping Torie into her side. "I still can't believe Natalie gave him one of her films. Gross."
-
Quinton was already waiting. He frowned when he saw Ella come over. "Heather say no?"

"Yeah... And she's high as a kite, so she wasn't going to listen to reason..."
-
Broderick nodded and they went to the Rice manor.

David was still sleeping when they rang the doorbell.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 07:05 PM

"But his reaction to it was priceless." Torie replied. "And while yes, it was gross of your sister to do that, I'm not surprised that she did."
~
Mike hid behind the bleachers.
~
Rachel snuggled next to him, worried that this may not last much longer.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 07:11 PM

"I'm not either. I'm surprised she didn't get you something even more than a ****ty book."
-
"Well, you did as I asked and came by. Good job." Quinton smirked.

"After yesterday, I don't really have a choice do I?" Ella rolled her eyes.

"You loved it so much and you're wanting more?"

"Yeah, because my screaming for you to stop showed exactly how much I wanted it." She said sarcastically and looked away, disgusted. "I mean the whole calling the Program thing."
-
David woke up when he heard the doorbell ring a second time. "****. It's way too early for this." He groaned and got up, "Mind getting the door while I get dressed?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 07:15 PM

Torie looked away. "Yeah...just the book." She replied, blushing.
~
Mike inwardly sighed. So that is what Quinton is holding over her again.
~
"Of course." Rachel said, wrapping a robe around her and walking out of the room. She walked over to the front door and open it, groaning.

"Morning, Miss Freemon." Lato replied, smiling.

"Go the f*ck away." She snarled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 07:21 PM

Kevin parked outside the school and kissed Torie, "Have a good day at school."
-
He grabbed her arm and examined the scars, "I'm not sure these are ever going to fully heal, which is great for me."

"Seriously, can't you leave me alone? You said I need to come here if she isn't going to, and I did, so I want to go now." Ella hissed.

"Tone, Ella. Don't want those babies sucked out of ya, do you?"

"No. I don't. But please, can I leave?"

Quinton laughed, "No. I was planning on spending some 'quality time' with Heather, but I guess you will do."

"No. I won't. I can't skip class. I'm already late." Ella told him. "I told Mike I'd meet him in class and I don't want him worried."

"Who cares? You deserve more than him."

"And you're 'more than him'? Try the other way around."
-
Broderick showed her the judge's note. "Here. You have to come with us, or else you're obstructing justice, Mrs. Freemon, and we'll have to charge you."

David walked out, also in a rode. He glared at the officers, "Really? Go the f*ck away."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 07:29 PM

"Let me know what time you are coming home." She replied. "Love you and have a great day." She slipped out of the car and took as big of deep breath as she could manage. She waved at Kevin and then walked into school.
~
Mike wanted to get out of his hiding place but didn't know what Quinton would do to Ella. He took a deep breath and walked over to the two of them. "Get away from her, pr*ck."
~
"May I see the piece of paper?" Rachel asked.

Lato handed it over and Rachel looked at it. "David, I don't have a choice." Rachel said, sighing. "Let me get changed."

"I'll come with." Lato replied, following her in.

Rachel raised a brow. "No you won't. I am not a criminal nor a suspect. I will demand my privacy."

<3