Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-20-2013, 05:42 PM

"Until New Year's." Kevin replied, buttoning up his shirt. "Just about a week."
-
"Please, really, I..." Ella sighed, "He's going to be so mad at me..."

"Ella, I totally don't want to think about any of that sh'it right now. Like, it's not a problem for me, so, like, I don't want to deal with it." Heather replied, opening her locker and grabbing her books.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-20-2013, 05:46 PM

She nodded and walked over to him, unbuttoning his shirt. "You know, you look so much better without a shirt on." She replied, rubbing his chest with her hands.
~
"Grow a back bone, El." Alex replied. "You can't expect everyone to fix your problems for you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 05:55 PM

Kevin blushed, "I'm going to have to button that back up before I leave you know. And I'm sure Sharp is growing impatient..."
-
Ella punched the locker door beside Heather's. "Grow a back bone? Really? Fix my own problems? He came to my house last night."

"So? I don't give a f*ck. Better you than me."

"He r@ped me!"

"Yeah, you said that ages ago, we remember."

"He drove us into the middle of a forest, made me undress and-"

"I'M NOT LISTENING. Lalalalalalalalalala..." She covered her ears and started walking away.
-
Broderick woke up, got dressed, and tried to shake Lato awake. They had a lot to do today.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 06:02 PM

"And I don't give a da.mn if Sharp is growing impatient. I never asked him to be here nor did I ask my mother to send them. I can take care of myself." She replied, tensing and then trying to relax as pain seared through her ribs.
~
Alex shrugged, not sure how what to do. Women. Seriously, they need their own encyclopedia on how deal with them. Or their own section. He then followed Heather. xD
~
(sorry)

Lato groaned. "What?" She asked, opening her eyes and blinking as she realized Broderick was in bed with her. "What the..?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 06:07 PM

"Relax. I'm sorry I mentioned him." Kevin rubbed her check with his thumb. "If we're quick, I think we have time for a little something..."
-
Ella kicked the locker. She walked to her own locker, hoping Mike would come by.
-
Broderick coughed, "Ahem. Good morning, officer. We have a lot to do today, we should be heading to the station. I will buy us coffee on the way in exchange for your, erm, hospitality."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 06:13 PM

She shook her head. "Not with him here. Save that for tonight tho." She replied, smirking.
~
Mike was already there, waiting for her.
~
She laughed, because what else could she do. "Yeah, lets get ready. Did you want to go to your house and get changed. I can take the bus to the station."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 06:20 PM

"Sure. It's been days, I'm getting a little impatient." He joked and buttoned his top back up. He was fully dressed so he kissed Torie's cheek and said, "I'll meet you out in the living room when you're done and drive you to school."

He walked out of the bathroom, past the bedroom, and into the main room where Sharp was looking around. o_O

He turned to Kevin and motioned to the four empty beer bottles on the table, "All yours, I hope?"

"Torie doesn't drink beer, so, yeah." He picked them up and put the empties back in the case.
-
Ella hugged him tightly, "Mike... Mike, I missed you." She started crying.
-
"No, it's alright. I'll wear the same clothes two days in a row." Broderick blushed. "I'll meet you in the car." He walked out. He was quite flustered with the whole situation.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 06:24 PM

Torie sighed and quickly combed her hair, pulling it back into a braid. She then threw on a robe and went into their bedroom. She quickly changed into a long, black skirt with a plain white top that went across her shoulders and belt around the middle. She put on Kevin's necklace and grabbed her backpack, shifting the weight around. She slipped on some flats and then walked out.
~
Mike hugged her. "Hey, it's ok. I'm here." He whispered.
~
Lato found it quite amusing and ten minutes later, she came out to the car. "So, how about some coffee." She said, not able to keep a straight face.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 06:29 PM

Both Kevin and Sharp smiled at Torie.

"How are you feeling this morning, Victoria?" Sharp asked, "Not sick? You two took an awful long time getting ready, I was worried you might be feeling ill."

Kevin turned red. "Nope. She's feeling fine..."
-
"Yesterday was not a good day, Mike. Quinton came to my house for dinner. It just... it wasn't good. I have to go meet up with him and tell him Heather's not going to see him today, so I'll be late for first period..."
-
"Yes. There's a coffee shop on the way to the station. We'll stop by." He replied, trying not to think too much about the previous night. "Then we'll get that judge's order and show it to Mrs. Freemon."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 06:35 PM

"I am feeling fine, thank you. It is just my meds." She replied. "Kevin, are you ready to go?" She asked, not wanting to be around Sharp more than she had to. "Oh, and I am swinging by the Program after school to talk with Anna Amon. She seems to be talking now, and well, Greg asked me to swing by and talk to her now that I have full access to the Program due to relationship with its founder." She added, watching Sharp's reaction
~
Mike nodded. "Just be careful, El. I don't want anything to happen to you."
~
"Broderick, about what happened last night..." Lato started.

<3