Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-20-2013, 04:01 PM

Kevin picked her up and put her on the bathroom counter around the sink and kissed her lovingly. "Victoria... I truly do love you."
-
Heather got into her little red VW Beetle and drove toward her house.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-20-2013, 04:05 PM

She blushed. "And I love you, more than I ever thought I could love someone." She whispered, really wishing that Sharp wasn't in the other room. xD
~
Alex sighed and got ready for school.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 04:10 PM

"What about Ryan?" He whispered, wrapping his arms around her and rubbing her back, paying extra care to be gentle.
-
Heather went to her room, took out her box, and smoked some of the crack she had left. It was the last of it she had, and she told herself she wouldn't buy anymore after this. When she was done, she got in her car and drove to school.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 04:12 PM

"What about him? He's a friend, nothing else now. We broke up and he's already moved on." She whispered back, burying her face into him.
~
Alex walked with Janelle, Mike, and Greg to school.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 04:19 PM

"You said you loved me more than you thought you could ever love someone. So, more than you did him?" He ran his fingers through her wet hair and kissed the top of her head.
-
Heather drove into the parking lot like a crazy person, getting honked at more than once. She parked in the middle of two spaces and got out, locking her car door before seeing the others and walking over to them. "Heyyy. Wazzup?" She hugged Alex tightly and kissed his cheek. She looked at him, her pupils extremely dilated. "How's it going, lover? I'm totes sorry I had to run off like that. That was super wack of me, but, like, I had to, you know?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 04:23 PM

"Yes." Torie said, without hesitation. "But why you are comparing yourself to him still is beyond me. Kevin, I love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be here. Its not because of my parents, its not because your an Ellingson, it is because of this guy named Kevin who stole my heart and has kept it." She added, looking at him with love racing through her eyes. "I love you."
~
Alex's heart sank. "Babe, what did you smoke?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 04:30 PM

"I know. I just like hearing it I guess." Kevin smiled and hugged her a little tighter, still careful not to hurt her. He kissed her deep and passionately.
-
Heather was practically bouncing she felt so full of energy, but when Alex asked she stopped... somewhat. "Huh? How you know? Clever, clever, Alex. I, like, well, I went to my house and, like, I, uh, I really needed it. I saw it and it was, like, I dunno, shiny? Like, sparkling, all like, Heather, smoke me! calling my name and whatever and I just, like, listened? I, uh, yeah. To answer your question, crack. I only had a little left, so, like, I wanted to finish it and now it's all gone so, like, uh, don't, like, worry? It's all good, Alex. Just, like, be happy?"
-
Broderick woke up next to Lato and turned red when he realized he was nude. He got his clothing back on and shook Lato awake.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-20-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 05:29 PM

She kissed him back. "I wish we could both call in sick today but I don't think Shelly would be so understanding." She said, "And unfortunately, I have finals today. Should I start packing for Dublin? When do we leave?"
~
Alex honestly didn't know what to do. He wanted to shout, scream, and just be completely unhappy with her but...she never reacted well to that when Torie did, so why would she now. "Promise me you won't buy anymore." He replied, wrapping an arm around her waist.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 05:35 PM

"You still have until Saturday. Five days." He kissed her cheek. "Late Christmas day we leave."

He moved back and sighed, "We better be getting ready by now. I don't want to be late." He ran a comb through his hair and started getting dressed.
-
"I promise." She kissed his cheek, surprised by his reaction. She walked with him to her locker, where Ella was waiting.

"Heather! Alex, hey, uh, you going to see Quinton?" Ella asked nervously.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 05:39 PM

"How long are we staying?" She asked, starting to put on a little bit of make up.
~
Alex shook his head. "No, she isn't." He said, p*ssed. "I'm pretty sure she made that clear last night and to Quinton."

<3