Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-20-2013, 03:22 PM

Not very. XD

Sharp did, however, blush slightly. "Good morning, Victoria. I hear you were sick last night. Do you need to see a doctor?"
-
"Alex invited me." Heather giggled. "So I'm going too. I'm not sure what day we're leaving though, but it should be fun."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-20-2013, 03:26 PM

She didn't think so. >.<

"I'm fine. But I should start getting ready for school." She replied, rolling her eyes. "I'll be in our room, Kevin." She added, before walking into the bathroom and taking a shower.
~
Janie smiled. "Yay! We can totally have some girlie time. And we leave the day of finals, just later in that evening."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 03:31 PM

"That was sufficiently awkward." Said Sharp, who went and sat on the couch.

"I should get ready as well..." Kevin said as he followed Torie into the bedroom, and then into the shower. He whispered in her ear, "How'd you sleep?"
-
"Yeah, it'll be so fun." Heather smiled. "I'll have to tell my parents, but I'm sure they won't mind. I..." she paused, "I hope I can last a week though without, my uh, my stuff."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 03:34 PM

Torie sighed. "Not well. I'm sleeping so lightly now that I wake up to every noise. I waited for you to crawl into bed."
~
"What stuff?" Alex asked, walking in.

Janie stifled a laugh and Greg looked away, wondering how she was going to handle this.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 03:40 PM

"I'm sorry, hun. I fell asleep." Kevin kissed her neck. "Besides, I thought you wanted your rest, and I would be too tempted..."
-
Heather turned bright red, "Uh, all my clothes, and all my beauty products.. my lotion and things..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 03:42 PM

She giggled and blushed, kissing him. "How late you going to be at work?"
~
((lol))

"Babe, you can bring all of those with you. Take as many bags as you need." Alex replied, not seeing a problem.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 03:46 PM

"I'm not sure yet. Some things I may be able to bring home, but it might end up being a little late anyway. 7 or 8, likely. Why?"
-
"Oh, why, you're right. Of course. How silly." She mumbled. "Which reminds me, I might stop by my house on the way to school to begin packing that sort of thing..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 03:50 PM

"I want to have dinner ready for you when you get home." She replied. "So, I will have to do some shopping today. Your fridge is empty again."
~
He looked at her. "Babe...what do you really want to pack?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 03:54 PM

"Isn't it always?" Kevin laughed. He stepped out of the shower and while drying himself added, "I would love dinner, babe. I'll text you with a more defined time when I find out."
-
Heather frowned, "What I want to bring, I can't pack..." She grabbed her backpack and said, "I need to go... We can talk about that later. See you at school, Alex." She kissed him and walked out the door, starting to walk toward her car.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-20-2013, 03:57 PM

She nodded and kissed him, still wet and naked. "Sounds like a plan." She replied, grabbing a towel and drying herself off.
~
Alex sighed and watched her from the window, just to be sure she got to her car ok.

<3