Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-18-2013, 08:33 PM

"Why would I confess if I hadn't created it? I'm serving a life sentence, here. If someone else could take the blame for me, I'd gladly shift it."

"Do you know a Mr. David Rice?"

"Yes."

"How so?"

"We worked together on a project in University."

"What class?"

"Advanced Biochemistry."

"Let me get this straight. You took Chemistry in University, yet you made Qwik Death by boiling a bunch of poisons together in a pot?"

"Essentially."
-
Heather joined the others downstairs. "Have you guys made diner yet?" she asked them, sounding somewhat sad.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-18-2013, 08:36 PM

"Did David Rice help you with this concoction or help make anything similar to this?"
~
Janie looked up from the chess game she was playing with Greg. "We were just getting ready to make some dinner. Pasta ok?"

Greg raised a brow. "Everything ok?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-18-2013, 08:42 PM

"Help me with Qwik Death? No." Mr. Critter became shaky. "No, no. It was all me."
-
"Pasta's fine... and I'll let Alex talk about it when he gets down here."
-
"How did it go wrong? She stood up to me. I pointed a gun at her to scare her into doing what I wanted, and she told me to go ahead and shoot. She knew I wouldn't kill her that way, so she... she didn't listen to me. Instead I charged at her, trying to force her into the bathtub so I could drown her but... she stepped backward and tripped."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-18-2013, 08:47 PM

Lato place her hand on one of his. "Steven, you don't have to be scared. Just tell us the truth." She said, soft and tenderly.
~
"Heather, what's wrong?" Greg repeated.

"Checkmate. I win." Janie said, standing up. "I will go get dinner started."
~
"David, you can't feel bad for Mary's own clumsiness. It wasn't your fault." Rachel replied, hugging him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-18-2013, 08:54 PM

"Fine, yes, in University we created something... similar to Qwik Death. I wasn't the brightest student, and David... he was very good. Our solution was supposed to help plants grow faster, but instead it killed them. David... he made it that way on purpose, but when we were graded he... he blamed me and the professor, who saw David as a brilliant young mind, believed him. He gave David another try, but he flunked me. I ended up failing the course and I dropped out of University."
-
Heather still couldn't keep secrets, "His mother died."
-
"No, but her clumsiness is causing me a lot of trouble right now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-18-2013, 09:02 PM

"Who was your professor?" Lato asked. "And why would you agree to taking the blame for this?"
~
Janie gasped. "Oh my god! That's terrible."

Greg sighed. "When did this happen?"
~
Alex soon got out of the shower and came downstairs.
~
Rachel sighed. "Why don't we just make some dinner and forget about this for tonight."
~
The plane was soon landing.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-18-2013, 09:09 PM

"I can't remember his first name. His last name was Clark, but he's been long dead. He was 80 years old when he taught us, over 20 years ago. He's be over 100 if he were alive." Steven replied. "And I took the blame for this because it gives me purpose. I was living on the streets before this."
-
Heather put a finger over her mouth, "Don't tell him you know." She said as she heard him coming downstairs.
-
"Yes. But small problem, I told all my housekeepers to get the hell out of my house. We'd have to cook ourselves."
-
Once it landed, Kevin had one of the employees bring his stuff out to his car, which was still in the parking lot at the airport. He helped Torie into the passenger side and got in the driver's seat. "Torie, this reminds me. I should have been honest with you about my drinking."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-18-2013, 09:15 PM

"And yet you let a man create a drug worse than any known drug and allowed that to turn into a suicide epidemic." Lato replied. "You've allowed millions of children kill themselves before help could arrive and parents to have to outlive their children. Is that the purpose you wanted?"
~
Janie nodded. "Hey Alex." She said. "You hungry? I was just getting ready to start dinner."

"Sure." He replied, leaning against a wall.
~
Rachel took out her phone. "And that is why we have take out." She replied.
~
"Yeah, probably but you can't do anything about that now." She replied, wondering where sharp was. "And don't worry about it. I know now."

((g2g for a bit.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-18-2013, 09:23 PM

"Yeah, because if I told anyone David did it, it would have stopped that?" He said sarcastically, "No, it would have been too late."

"If Mr. Rice was in jail for it though, we might at least have a few less mysterious deaths and disappearances." Broderick said.

"This is about David, hm? Deaths and disappearances, eh? So he's moved on from animals then."

"Animals?"

"In university, David tested a lot of chemical solutions on animals, often using one animal until it died, and then getting another pet from the pet store."

"What kids of pets?"

"He started with mice, rats or other rodents, then rabbits. When people gave away free kittens on the streets or in the newspaper classifieds... he loved that."
-
Heather rubbed Alex's shoulder.
-
David nodded and grinned, "It will do in a pinch."
-
"Yeah, but... I don't know, Victoria, I wish you didn't find out like that though. I don't really think I have a problem anyway. Natalie drinks nearly as much as I did when I was her age, but I guess if you crash a few cars, parents start getting a little more concerned. This car they bought me last New Year's after I totaled one driving back from a friend's New Years Eve party... I was drunk and evened up driving right into a ditch. The car rolled over 4 or 5 times, I didn't really count, but it did significant enough damage that the car was near unrepairable. It was some sports car, so it wasn't exactly made to survive a crash like that. Unfortunately, I had brought my guitar with me and it broke during the crash, so that's why I don't have one. Or, rather, didn't until this weekend."

Sharp had flown coach on the same plane, and was actually a few cars behind them currently. He did this in case they were being followed. He didn't tell Torie because he intended on following her to the mansion and waiting outside in the car, and he knew she would likely not agree.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-18-2013 at 10:58 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-19-2013, 01:53 AM

((sorry, went to a friends house and stayed longer than intended))

Lato nodded. "Did he have a girlfriend in college?"
~
Janie nodded and went into the kitchen, starting dinner.

Greg looked at Alex. "Everything ok, man?"

"Yeah. Just waiting for my sister to arrive." He replied.

Greg nodded. "Yeah, we've all been pretty worried about her."
~
"So, Thai food or pizza?"
~
Torie nodded. "I don't think that it was the drinking that they had a problem with, it was the decisions you made while drinking. We have always been taught not to drink and drive. You could have taken a cab to the party or something."

Sharp was right. She would not agree with him following her to the mansion.

<3