Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-18-2013, 01:30 PM

He kissed her, "Torie, I'll pack. You relax. And maybe it's not the way I thought it would go, but you're here and that's the most important thing. Maybe things got a little crazy, but if I could do it again, I still wouldn't have came down without you anyway." There wasn't much to pack, so it only would take him a few minutes.
-
Heather felt for him. She didn't always get along with her parents, or at least not recently, but if anyone in her family died she'd be heartbroken all the same.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-18-2013, 01:40 PM

She nodded and sat back down, thankful she had already packed the other gift she had gotten him. "When we get home, I need to run by the house and see everyone. Especially Alex. Plus, they are all worried about me because of yesterday."

She heard her phone go off but didn't answer it. She was tired of phone calls. xD

Lato frowned. "Miss Freemon, this is Officer Lato with the London police. If you could give me a call as soon as possible, that would excellent." Lato hung up and the called Rachel, immediately getting voicemail. She left the same message and then walked over to Broderick. "Well, I left a couple voice mails and just waiting for them to call back."
~
Alex soon woke up and kissed Heather softly.

((ok, have to go run some errands. probably gonna be a couple hours.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-18-2013, 01:57 PM

"I understand. I'll drop you off and, if you want, I'll pick you up Monday morning so you can sleep over there." Kevin said with a warm smile.
-
"Nobody answered? Oh well, I'm sure they'll call back. Guess what I found out? This isn't the first time Mr. Rice has been suspect of commuting homicide. Harold Larson, Mary's father, died under somewhat suspicious circumstances and David Rice was Suspect #1 before the coroner's report came in as ruling the death a heart attack, despite the fact that toxins were found in Mr. Larson's body." Broderick said proud of his find. "Also, and this might be a stretch, but I also found out that his daughter Victoria Freemon was taken into the Program and the doctor who worked on 'correcting' her, has been missing for nearly a month. There's also other cases of Program employees going missing. Now, I can't exactly say for sure that Mr. Rice is involved, but it does add some suspicion."
-
Heather told Alex about the call, "The London police called and they want you to call them back. You don't have to right now, but I should mention it before I forget."

((I have to soon as well. I'll be back around 4:30 or 5 my time, I think.))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-18-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-18-2013, 03:26 PM

((No prob. I need to get some wrapping done anyways along with some chores -.-))

She smiled back. "I might. It will just depend on how Alex is feeling. I don't want to over crowd him." She replied. "I love you."
~
"What toxins were found in his body? And the resistance leader was taken into the Program? How odd. However, he is the creator of the Program. Why don't we see if his schedule matches any of these disappearances and go from there." Lato replied, patting him on the back. "Great job."
~
"I'll do that tomorrow." He replied, "Has Torie arrived home yet?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-18-2013, 05:25 PM

((Finally home and... you're offline. LOL fail.))

Kevin finished packing and said, "Of course. Just text me whenever you want to be picked up. I'm going to pack up the car. Natalie said she'd drive us to the airport. And..." He kissed her, "I love you too."

He grabbed his bag and the guitar case and walked out of the room and to Natalie's car.
-
"Arsenic, mostly. Also some aconite, mercury, cyanide, annomnia, ethylene glycol, alcohol, and warfarin. Pretty much a hodgepodge of small amounts of fatal poisons mixed together. I don't know why the coroner said it was a heart attack with all of this in his system. Oh, and I'll be right on that, Lato. That was my next step." Broderick started typing on his computer.
-
"Not yet... tonight she should be." Heather replied. "Are you hungry? Did you want me to get you something to eat, or tell someone else to bring you something?"

((Glen stole my tablet and wrote this:

Heather then spread her arms and revealed her wings. She flew into the air, soaring majestically. She spotted a rabbit. She dived and picked it up with her powerful talons. KAW, she spoke...

LOL ))
-
David was still pacing the house like a mad man, now furiously knocking sh'it over. Picture frames off the walls, books off their shelves, and vases off their pedestals. He bellowed for everyone else to get the hell out of the manor.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-18-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-18-2013, 06:38 PM

((sorry dad and I had christmas dinner and LOL to glen's response))

Torie walked out to the back deck and stared out into the ocean.
~
"Perhaps we should talk with the corner. And maybe we should compare that chemical make up to some known poisons. I'll do that." Lato said, taking a copy of the chemical make up and running it through several systems.
~
"I am going to have to fly out there, you know." He replied, not answering the question.
~
Rachel's plane soon landed. She grabbed her bags and then quickly caught a cab to David's house.
~
All the help ran. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-18-2013, 06:45 PM

When Kevin finished packing, he walked back to the bedroom. "Want to go for a final swim before you leave? Since it's been so crazy we haven't had much time, but I'm sure we'll be back soon. Maybe we'll come here for Easter or something."
-
Broderick found that, with 3 of the 4 disappearances, David had been visiting the town on business. "Either death follows this man, or he brings death with him - or at least in this case, disappearances. Although the one man has been missing for over a year."

Qwik Death used the same ingredients, or at least all but a couple, in a slightly different dosage.
-
"I know." Heather nodded. "If you want I could go with you. Or you could go and join us when the rest of us go to Dublin."
-
David turned off all the lights in the house except chandelier in the foyer, which gave the manor an ominous glow. He sat on the steps, head in his hands.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-18-2013, 06:51 PM

Torie shook her head. "As much as I would love to, I need to get home." She replied. "I need to see Alex. His mother was really all he had as a parent."
~
"Hmmm...this is interesting. QD has just about the same ingredients, maybe just a different dosage. And really, we may want to call and see who the missing people were seen with last."
~
Alex shook his head. "No. I will see you when I get to Dublin. My father cannot find out about you. Not yet." Alex said, sounding concerned and panicked.
~
Rachel's cab pulled up and she rushed right over to him. "David! David, are you ok?" She asked, wrapping her arms around him and sounding concerned.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-18-2013, 07:00 PM

"Then let's go. We'll catch the next flight out." Kevin nodded and took her hand. They went to Natalie's car, and she drove them to the airport, where they took a first class flight on the first plane back to Chicago.
-
Broderick said, sounding exhausted, "We're digging into a lot more than just whether or not Mary Rice died accidentally, aren't we? I feel like we're going to be having a lot of late nights."

"And isn't the man who admitted to creating QD in jail? Steven Critter, I think was his name..."
-
Heather was slightly upset by this, and understood a little bit of how Ella felt by being pushed aside because she wasn't 'like them'. But on the other hand, she knew it was for the good of their relationship and her own personal safety. "Alright, Alex. If that's what you think is best."
-
"I killed her, Rachel..." David said, staring at the floor. "I killed her, and the police are on to me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-18-2013, 07:07 PM

Torie leaned against him on the car ride, not feeling like her usual self.
~
Lato looked at him. "So much for a simple open and close case." She agreed. "And I think its about time we make a visit to Mr. Critter to see if he really did create the QD or if he was asked to create QD."
~
Alex hugged her. "I don't want anything to ever happen to you." He whispered. "I love you too much for that."
~
"David, what are you talking about?" Rachel asked, confused.

<3