Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-18-2013, 02:39 AM

Cathy had simply gotten Torie a vanilla scented bath set, with shampoos, conditioners, lotions, etc. Joey had gotten her a perfume, and Natalie had given her the 50 Shades of Grey box set. XD

"I guess that's everything." Nina said with a smile.
-
"There was no sole reason. I never said Rachel wasn't part of the reason, but she surely wasn't the only reason. Actually, one of the things I talked with Mary about tonight was if she would use that against me and she said she would not."

"Talked, or threatened?"

"TALKED." David rolled his eyes, "Now, please, if you have nothing else to ask, I suggest you get out of my house."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-18-2013, 02:43 AM

Torie was just glad that it was a book set and not something else. "Thank you everyone for your wonderful gifts." She replied, setting hers in a pile. She leaned against Kevin, already exhausted from her short day.
~
"Of course, sir. But as a precaution, we will be vetoing your passport and your flying privileges. Wouldn't want you to be leaving the country before we could get to the truth of things."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-18-2013, 02:50 AM

"No prob." Joey gathered all his things and left to his room.

Nina sighed, "He never can sit still for a minute, can he? Oh well, all I wanted to say was that I agree with Torie in thanking everyone for the gifts and I'm sure everyone else feels the same. Lunch will be in an hour or so, but until then everyone is free to do whatever. I know you have to leave for your plane in a few hours, right Kevin?"

"Yeah, we'll probably leave shortly after lunch." He gathered all his and Torie's stuff. "Let's go pack everything up, Tor."

Sharp looked at Torie with a 'I want to speak with you' look.
-
David shook his head furiously, "No, no. You can't do that. I am a very important business man and I have things I need to do outside the country. You can't hold me here on suspicion when it was clearly an accident."

"Sorry, sir, it's standard procedure." Broderick said.

"I have places to be. You cannot be serious about this." David was p'issed. XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-18-2013, 02:53 AM

Torie rolled her eyes and looked at Kevin. "I'll be in shortly." She replied, glaring at Sharp. She then walked into one of the rooms off the living room.
~
"Well, luckily with new technological inventions you can skype and do business right over the internet." Lato responded.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-18-2013, 03:00 AM

Sharp made sure they were alone. He folded his arms, "Who called, and what was it about? You look like you've been crying, which you tried to hide but I can still tell you have been."
-
David rolled his eyes, "This is bloody ridiculous. When you realize you've wasted all of our time, you'll feel foolish. You're treating me like a criminal, and I should be a victim. My wife died tragically right in front of me, and you're accusing me of doing something? No wonder you pigs have a bad reputation - you can't do your job and you make victims feel like villians."

"The spouse is always questioned, Mr. Rice. We're only interested in the truth."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-18-2013, 03:04 AM

Torie folded her arms. "It's none of your da.mn business. There's a reason why I walked out of the room and you didn't follow. Hate to break it to you, Sharp, but I still have a personal life which you are not involved in." She snapped, her voice trembling just slightly. All she really wanted at that moment was to hug Kevin and break down.
~
"Only the victims who are the villians." Lato replied. "Well, Broderick, we should probably go to the ME's office and see what she has found."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-18-2013, 03:09 AM

"Something upsetting happen in your personal life then? Did a friend's puppy die?" He said sarcastically. "Your life is my business, Torie. I want us to get along. I do, really. I want you to trust me and I want to be able to trust you, but you need to stop being so hostile."
-
"Good, go. Get the hell out of my house." David snapped, much like Torie did at Sharp. Like father like daughter... at least a little.

Broderick walked out of the house with Lato. "I bet I am thinking what you are." He said as he stepped inside their vehicle.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-18-2013, 03:15 AM

"Hostile?" Torie replied, getting more p*ssed and upset the more they talked. She got right in his face. "Sorry if I don't trust you, Sharp, but you work for the man who threw me into the Program, let me watch a video that showed my friends dying, and the only thing he said to me was that he was sorry he couldn't stop it. Oh and the only f*cking reason he wanted to stop it was because he found out I was his da.mn daughter. Never mind the fact that I was a niece to him my entire life and that I considered him family. Trust is not something that I can spare at the moment. Give me a reason to trust you, give me a reason not to think that any word I say won't get back to him."
~
"That he is hiding so much more than realize and that this is just the beginning of something really bad?" Lato replied, buckling her seat belt.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-18-2013, 03:22 AM

"You still think I'm spying on you? Honestly, I think both your parents are incredibly awful people, so telling me about what Mr. Rice has done to you truly does not phase me. He's done a lot worse to other people than that. Really, you should be thankful you have your life. You say he only said sorry for what he did after he found out he was your daughter, and that being his niece meant nothing? Oh, it meant something because if you a stranger, you would be dead."
-
Broderick shuddered, "Exactly." He started the car and they drove to the ME's office.
-
David was glad they were finally gone. He called Rachel.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-18-2013, 03:27 AM

Torie stepped back, not exactly expecting that answer. "And how would you know that." She asked, trying to decide if she could honestly trust him.
~
Lato took a quick nap. xD
~
Rachel, who had had an very early conference call, answered the phone. "Hello?" She replied, groggily.

<3