Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-17-2013, 12:44 AM

"Yeah, I know there are alternatives, but it still makes talking about family uncomfortable for me. I know it sounds stupid, but I feel like less of a woman because I can't have kids myself..."
-
"I'm not leaving the room." Sharp said harshly. "However," he walked over to the bookshelves are picked up a pair of large headphones he saw. "I will put these over my ears if you do not wish for me to hear."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-17-2013, 12:50 AM

"You are not less of a woman because you can't have kids. This happens to a lot of women...I think." He replied, trying to make her feel better. "But you are not less of a woman. You are just my woman."
~
Torie nodded to him. "Please." She replied, walking over to one of the windows and turning her back to him. Chief followed suit.

Torie wasn't sure if Sharp could read lips but she wasn't going to take a chance.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-17-2013, 12:53 AM

"Thanks for trying, Alex." She replied. "So... what are you going to do about Ella's kid anyway?"
-
He did, and he was slightly annoyed by Torie turning away, but he tried not to react. As long as he could see them, she would at least be physically safe. He covered his ears with the headphones. Complete silence.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-17-2013, 01:07 AM

He sighed and laid back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "To be honest, no idea. I will be moving back to England after this year, so what am I supposed to do with a kid when I am a continent away."
~
"Yes, Chief?" Torie replied.

"Victoria, the leader, the one you fought...he said a lot of things while we were questioning him."

"Like what?"

Chief sighed, obviously not sure if he should tell her this. "He said that while you may take him out, there are many more out there taking his place and the others place. He said that there were many chess pieces in place and that you couldn't stop them."

Torie nodded, but didn't say anything.

"There's more. He said that this was only a test, that more was to come. Your only option is to quit the resistance and step down. That the resistance's ideals are futile. He also said that this is only the first step. He repeated that several times. You are a bright young lady. You have a good future here with the Ellingson's....maybe....maybe you should-"

"Quit. Give up. No. That is not me. The Program has taken too much for me to back down now. Thank you for the warning but I will continue with this. I will not back down." Torie replied, defiantly.

Chief sighed, turning around towards his rookie officer holding a gun at both Chief and Torie.

"Down with the resistance leader." He said, almost chant-like.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-17-2013, 01:13 AM

Heather snuggled next to him, "She's going to see that as running away, you know, but you shouldn't have to put your life on hold for this child."
-
Sharp saw the reflection in the chief's eyes when he looked to the rookie officer. Although he couldn't hear the words, that reflection showed all he needed to know. He threw the headphones to the ground and quickly turned around to face the rookie officer. With no hesitation, he pulled out his gun and shot at the officer's hands in an attempt to cause the gun to fall.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-17-2013, 01:24 AM

"Hey, its not entirely my fault. She should have been on bc and if I remember correctly, she told me she was. Anyways, I'm sure Mike would love to raise a child with her and he would probably do a better job anyways."
~
Torie jumped at the sound of the gunshot but didn't scream. There was a panicked look in her eyes but also a certain calmness.

The rookie officer, whose eyes had seemed glazed over, blinked as he dropped the gun and realized his hand had been shot. He gingerly clutched his bleeding hand and looked at it, not sure what was happening.

Torie slipped her shirt off, thankful she had a tank top on underneath, and walked over to the officer, wrapping his hand in the shirt. "You need to keep pressure on this." She said to him, gently and tenderly.

"Garcia, you ok man?" Chief said, cautiously.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-17-2013, 01:28 AM

"I'm on your side, Alex, although I don't know about Mike doing a better job. I'm sure you'd be a great father."
-
Sharp kept his gun pointed at Garcia. "If you value your life, you won't pick the gun back up. You and the chief will walk out of this house."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-17-2013, 01:38 AM

Alex wasn't so sure about that. "I don't know. With the way my father raised me...I am just afraid I will do the same thing."
~
Torie tied the shirt around Garcia's hand.

He looked up at both Chief and Sharp pointing guns at him. "Hey! Wooh! What the hell!" He said, not sure what was happening.

"Garcia, do you know what you just did?" Chief asked, pulling Torie away from Garcia and behind him.

"Did what? And who the hell shot me?" Garcia replied, as the pain started to emerge.

Torie frowned. "Guys, you can put your guns down. I don't think he remembers anything."

((Ok, I am crashing. Night))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-17-2013, 01:44 AM

"You are not your father, Alex. Besides, he couldn't have been THAT bad."
-
"I am not putting my gun down until they leave in case he's lying." Sharp replied coldly. "It's just a precaution. And Mr. Garcia, I shot you. You were threatening Victoria, pointing a gun at her, so I did what I deemed as necessary and shot the gun out of your hand."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-17-2013, 11:27 AM

"He just wasn't around. And when he was, he was cold and distant. He would beat my mother and I couldn't do anything to help her."
~
"Which was a little unnecessary and over the top." Torie shot at him. She turned to chief. "You might want to get him to a hospital."

Chief nodded and put his gun in his holster. "Come on Garcia. Let's go. Victoria, please be careful." Chief replied, taking Garcia out of the house and to the hospital.

Torie glared at Sharp. "You just had to shoot him?"

<3