Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-16-2013, 11:34 PM

Heather kissed Alex passionately. "I know we've only been a real couple for a few days, but at this rate, I will be devastated if you don't marry me one day."
-
Sharp stood up. "Everyone stay here. I'll get the door. If I yell anything... unorthodox, like a random fruit or something, then run."

"A fruit?" Kevin raised a brow.

"If I say RUN, they'd know someone was here and trying to get away. That'd be stupid." Sharp already had a weapon on him - a small handgun he carried in his back pocket, as well as a switchblade. "Do not move unless I say it's clear, got it?" Sharp left the room and went to the door. He took a deep breath, held the knife in his back pocket with one hand, and opened the door with the other.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-16-2013, 11:42 PM

"I know the feeling. Hopefully Torie destroys my father soon cause I don't like to wait." He replied, gently laying her on the bed.
~
Torie stood up as well but didn't walk out of the room. She stood behind Kevin, her body tense and rigid, which was causing her ribs to hurt more but the adrenaline was acting as a semi-pain killer.

The police chief along with one of his junior officers stood at the door. "Hello, I'm police chief Hawkson. I'm here to speak with Victoria Freemon on the attack yesterday."

Torie relaxed when she heard the police chief's voice. She walked into the room and looked at Sharp. "It's ok. It's just the chief."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2013, 11:47 PM

Heather blushed more. "So you're sure you love me then?"
-
Sharp released his hand off his weapon, dropping his arm to the side. "I still need to be around her if you're speaking to her, for security reasons. I hope you understand. We will speak right here, on the front porch."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-16-2013, 11:51 PM

"What's not to be sure of?" He whispered, kissing her body. "You're intelligent, gorgeous, and the woman I want to stay a family with one day."
~
Torie rolled her eyes. "I am sure there is somewhere more comfortable that we can talk." She replied, turning back to the Chief. "Please, come in." She added, walking back into the dining room. "Nina, is there some place where Chief Hawkson and I can talk?"

The Chief followed Victoria and the younger officer followed. When he walked into the dinning room, he nodded to the family. "I see that yesterdays ordeal has not affected your Christmas spirit."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2013, 11:57 PM

Heather's smile turned to a frown, "Yeah, a family..." She mumbled.
-
Sharp didn't like the idea of anyone else coming into the house, 'police chief' or not. He followed behind them.

Nina cheerfully said, "Nope. We wouldn't let them ruin one of the only times we come together as a family. If anything, it will be a funny story to tell my future grandchildren one day. And Torie, were you looking for somewhere private? There's a library study area upstairs, if that works for you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-17-2013, 12:02 AM

Alex paused, noticing the tone in her voice change. "Everything ok, love?"
~
Torie honestly didn't care what Sharp did or didn't like. She smiled at Nina. "That will be perfect." She kissed Kevin's cheek. "I'll be right back, ok." She whispered.

Hawkson smiled. "Glad to hear that. This should only take a minute or two."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-17-2013, 12:13 AM

((Omg, just lost my post there...))

Heather sighed, "Yeah... fine. I can't change it..."
-
Kevin nodded, "Alright, babe."

"Let's head upstairs then, shall we?" Sharp replied. "I saw the stairs at the end of the hallway."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-17-2013, 12:17 AM

(((sad day)))

"Can't change what, babe?" Alex replied, slipping off her and onto his side. He looked at her with concern and, as much as he wouldn't admit it, with a bit of worry.
~
"Don't let them wait for me in opening presents or anything. I'm finished eating anyways." She whispered, not wanting Nina to hear her cause she would insist on waiting. Torie then turned to Sharp. "Lead the way then."

Chief nodded. "Yes, Mr. Sharp. Lead the way."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-17-2013, 12:26 AM

"I'd have to tell you eventually anyway, so here it goes. I can't have children, Alex. Not naturally, at least. When I was younger, and first got my period, there were a lot of complications. It lasted too long, I was in such pain that I couldn't leave my bedroom... My mom had to take me the hospital and they told me there was a problem with my uterus. I can't remember what they called it exactly, but they gave me birth control to help moderate the pain and the length of my periods, and told me if the pain gets too bad still to take painkillers specifically designed for PMS and cramps... I do remember that they told my mother it would be unlikely I could carry a baby for more than a few days, and at the longest, maybe a few months. They said any pregnancy I might have will end in miscarriage almost 100% of the time.

So... starting a family... it's a hard subject for me. I think that's why I'm so hard on Ella, honestly. I was dating Kyle, and hell, now you, and... and before I wanted to have kids with Kyle, and now I would have liked to have some with you in the future, but I never can... And she is... I guess I'm jealous?"
-
Kevin sighed. He would have liked to wait, but he hoped Torie would be down in time anyway.

Sharp led them up the stairs.

The spiral glass staircase les up to a circular room. With the surrounding windows, and once again spectacular views of the ocean, it seemed rather space-y. The walls were stark white and the floors dark hardwood. The wall that was on the opposite side of the ocean view was all bookshelves, mostly only half filled, some with trophies and awards. In the very middle of the room, there was a rounded carpet and a rounded sofa. Sharp sat on the leather sofa and folded his arms. "Let's make this quick, yeah?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-17-2013, 12:37 AM

Alex frowned, not expecting this. "Well, we'll think of something. Either adoption or surrogate. Hell, sweetie, that was a bit ago. Maybe there have been enough advancements that you can have children. But either way, you will have a family."
~
Torie shot him a glare, not happy with his attitude. "Please, sit, Chief." Torie said, leaning against a wall.

Hawkson sat along with the other officer. "Torie, I would just like to ask you a few questions."

"Of course. Please, proceed."

"Do you know why these men demanded to speak with you?"

"Unfortunately no. I wish that I have been able to retrieve that information but was unsuccessful."

Hawkson nodded and added a few notes to his notepad. "Do you think they intended to hurt you or the family here?"

"The family here, no. They were not the targets. However, if I had refused, possibly. Myself on the other hand, yes. And considering I have 45 stitches in my arm and a few bruised ribs, I would say they did succeed on that."

"Do you wish to press charges?"

Torie sighed. "I will not press charges if they agree to go to therapy or some sort of group home. Two of those boys didn't look any older than 16 and the one I fought was easily an adult. There is no sense in putting something like this on their record over something so foolish." She replied. "But only if they agree to therapy."

Chief nodded. "Uh..Victoria, is there anyway we could speak completely privately?"

<3