Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-16-2013, 10:11 AM

"Sure. I was just grabbing a glass of chocolate milk because there was none over there." He lied. He grabbed a glass, filled it with chocolate milk, and chugged it down. "Mm. Great after a workout. Later guys." He said to the group. Then he left with Lacey to the guest house. Once there, the closed the door behind them and lied again, "I think they like you..."

I hope she isn't mad at me for talking to my friends. Why would she want me to come back here so bad? Why couldn't we stay and eat breakfast with everyone?
-
Ella joined the others downstairs. She had been throwing up that morning again because of morning sickness. She had been incredibly tired recently.
-
"Oh my God, Alex... Did you buy this for me? It's beautiful..." She picked it up and looked closer at it, grinning from ear to ear. "Wow, thank you... Help me put it on?"
-
"Sunrise? It must still be early." He wrapped his arms around her. "I bet it was breathtaking. Lucky me though, I don't have to get out of the bed to see something that amazingly beautiful. My sunrise is right beside me." He kissed her.
-
"Sharp, don't be so uptight."

"Victoria and I are starting off on the wrong foot because I, ahem, 'f*cked her boyfriend's sister'. Not only that, she thinks I'm a spy her father sent."

"You're not, right?"

"Not on this occasion, no. If I was, I certainly wouldn't tell you though. Like I said, I don't trust anyone. I'm going out to the living room, because if I stay here any longer, you're going to convince me to have se'x with you again."

"And that's a bad thing?" Natalie smirked.

"Yes, it is. Now please, miss, feel free to go back to bed or-"

"You're staring at my chest, Mr. Sharp."

Sharp coughed and turned away, "I am not. Goodbye, miss." He walked out of the room.

In the main living room, a Christmas tree had been put up and there were already some presents underneath the tree. Nina was sitting on the couch watching as Loretta decorated the tree with stunning crystal glass ornaments and real pearls. She jumped slightly at the sight of Sharp because, although his job required him to look unthreatening and normal, he was still a stranger in her house. She put on a smile and said softly, "Sharp, correct? How did you sleep?"

"Fine, Mrs. Ellingson. Natalie helped set up an air mattress in her room. It was more comfortable than my mattress at home."

"That's nice to hear. You must be hungry. Loretta, leave the tree for now and start on breakfast. We'll have in early today for Sharp since he didn't eat last night."

"Oh, no, I don't want to rush everyone else."

"I believe everyone should be up at sunrise in this part of the world. It's very different in Sweden."

"How so, I've never been."

"Sunrise and sunset stay close to the same here all year round. An hour difference here and there, but in Sweden, being so far north... My family lived just outside of Stockholm and in the summer, the sun is up from before 4AM to 10PM, so if I tried to wake up with the sunrise every day in Sweden, I would be up very early for half the year."

"I suppose. It is already past 7."

"By the time breakfast is done, it'll be 7:30. Sharp, if you don't mind me asking, you work for her parents, right?"

"Yes." He replied, "I do intelligence work for Victoria's father."

"Then why are you a bodyguard? Shouldn't they have hired someone, no offense, who is a bodyguard by trade?"

Sharp blinked. He obviously couldn't tell her the whole truth, that he had done some less than legal, more aggressive things for Mr. Rice. "I do some protection work on the side."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-16-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-16-2013, 02:37 PM

Lacey smiled as they walked back to the house. "Why don't we go to the park today? Maybe play some catch or something?"
-
Mike pulled the seat out for her and rubbed her back, not sure what else to do.
-
Alex smiled and slipped it around her neck. "Its just an early Christmas gift." He replied, blushing slightly.
-
Torie blushed and kissed him. "How did you sleep?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2013, 02:43 PM

"The park? Sure. That'd be... fun." Ryan replied, still slightly uneasy. "Did you want to go now?"
-
"Well I love it. Thank you. I wish I had something for you in return. When did you buy this?"
-
"Great." Kevin lied. He had been worrying about Torie the whole night. "Nothing like sleeping in the bed I grew up in. It feels so homey."

Loretta knocked on the door, "Kevin and Victoria, breakfast is ready to be served in 15 minutes. Nina told me to come and tell you so you would have time to get dressed.'

"Thanks, Loretta." Kevin stood up and got dressed, throwing a quick comb through his hair so it wasn't a total mess. He had woke up with an extreme case of bedhead.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-16-2013, 02:46 PM

"Well, I still need to take a shower. It will probably take me a half hour or so. You could always go spend some with your friends or stay here with me."
-
"Yesterday." He replied, grinning.
-
Torie rolled out of bed, her ribs hurting like nothing else. She popped a quick pain pill and then slowly got dressed, not wanting to over stretch something.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2013, 02:51 PM

"I'll stay here. Did you want company in the shower?" Ryan replied.
-
"When we were out shopping? Oh, when I was getting my haircut? Alex, you're so sneaky." She laughed and playfully hit his arm. "You really do like me, don't you? You're adorable."
-
"Did you need any help?" Kevin asked, concerned. "How about I help with your socks? Bending over that far might be hard on you."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-16-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-16-2013, 06:54 PM

"Sure. What girl wouldn't say no to that." She replied, giggling. She slipped her shirt off and threw it at him, playfully.
~
"What can I say? You caught me." He replied, kissing her softly.
~
Torie smiled but shook her head. "No, I am putting some slippers on that I brought." She replied, slipping her pants on, which was a struggle. She soon slipped on her pink bunny slippers and leaned against him, not wanting to face his family nor Sharp.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2013, 07:01 PM

"And what man can say no to showering with a sexy babe such as yourself?" Ryan laughed and followed her to the shower.

If there was any one thing causing Ryan's decision to follow Lacey's every move, it was the se'x. He was a 17 year old boy, after all, and Lacey was fulfilling his desires.
-
Heather hugged his super tightly. "I love you." She said, without thinking. She felt that way, so it came out of her mouth.
-
Kevin held her hand and they walked to the breakfast table, where everyone was waiting for them to start. Except Joey and Sharp. Them two of them were already eating like pigs.

"Good morning. Are you feeling any better?" Nina asked Torie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-16-2013, 07:05 PM

Lacey smirked and climbed into the shower. She knew how Ryan felt about her, that she was mainly a s*x object but she also knew that the mission went above her own personal desires, which was Darlick.
~
"I love you, too." He replied, picking her up and spinning around.
~
Torie nodded. "Yes. Rest is a wonderful thing." She replied, looking over at Sharp. There was an obvious tension between her and Sharp, as Torie didn't trust him and she wasn't sure if she would. He was linked to the enemy and while that could be a very valuable asset, it could also cause her to crumble.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2013, 07:12 PM

And... x-scene. :P
-
Heather blushed, "You do? Really? You're not just saying that?"
-
"Indeed, I knew you'd feel a little better after rest." Nina smiled.

Kevin sat beside Torie and everyone else started eating upon him sitting.

Sharp felt the tension between himself and Torie and made a mental note to talk to her about it later. He said to Nina, "The food is delicious."

Nina laughed, "Why is it that every visitor thanks me? If I actually cooked this, it would be hilariously awful. But thank you, I'll be sure to tell Loretta. Anyway, for gifts this year, I believe you should start oldest to youngest. Joseph will get all his gifts first, followed by myself and so on until, well, I suppose you'd be the youngest, Victoria. Unfortunately I don't believe our gifts to you will be too personal, and I apologize for that. We didn't know much about you before yesterday."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-16-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-16-2013, 11:27 PM

"You know me, Heather, I don't just say 'I love you' for no reason." Alex replied, kissing her cheek.
~
"Oh, that's alright. My gifts, unfortunately, will be the same. All that matters is that we are getting to know each other now." Torie replied, pausing when there was a knock on the door. "Is anyone expecting anyone?" She asked, automatically reaching for a weapon.

<3