Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-16-2013, 12:51 AM

Ryan reluctantly said, "Alright, Lacey. I won't see, or talk, to Torie. As of right now, she means nothing to me. You're right, she's with Kevin, and I need to move on."

Inside, Ryan was yelling at himself. WHY did you say that? HOW could you say that? You know that's not true, Ryan. There are plenty of other girls, you should have told her to go f'uck herself and found someone else, or wait for Torie on the off chance she came back. If the Torie you love is still in there, she will hate you when she finds out you agreed to not seeing or talking to her. If you didn't already break her heart by dumping her, then you just did.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-16-2013, 12:54 AM

Lacey smiled and walked over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, softly and tenderly.

Hmm...this may be easier than I thought. Torie is the key to this group of idiots. Destroy her, destroy the resistance. Darlick will be proud. O.o

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2013, 01:00 AM

((OH SNAP))

"I'll meet you in bed, I'm just going to go to the bathroom." Ryan mumbled and walked out of the room. He went to the bathroom, locked the door, and quietly broke down into tears. He texted Janelle saying, I won't be able to be there for Torie when she comes back. Tell her not to forget about me. Mention the locket, and her bracelet. Tell her... tell her I love her, but I can't be friends with her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-16-2013, 01:03 AM

(())

Janelle read the text, now quite confused. Hey, is everything ok? Do you want to talk? She sent back, reading the text to Greg.

Greg frowned. "That's unusual. Why would he say a thing like that?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2013, 01:08 AM

I'll talk about it later... Just in case I don't get around to talking to you in person tomorrow before she gets her, or if something comes up... Just do that for me, okay? Ryan deleted the messages off his phone and wiped away the tears and washed his face. He walked back into the bedroom and put his cell on the end table.

((Next day?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-16-2013, 01:12 AM

Lacey was already in bed, sound asleep.

The next morning, Torie was up early and outside on the back deck. She hadn't slept well that night, so instead she had watched the sunrise. She sat outside on the deck, wrapped in a blanket.
~
Alex woke up and went downstairs to have Frankie make breakfast for the house, having some delivered up to his room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2013, 01:17 AM

Ryan hadn't gotten any sleep. Around 5AM, he left the bedroom and did a heavy workout in an attempt to get his mind off things.
-
Kevin slept in, but Torie was sooner joined by someone else. Sharp, coming out of the back door from Natalie's room, was already dressed. "The sunrise is beautiful over the ocean."
-
Heather didn't wake up when Alex did. Since it had taken her a while to fall asleep, she slept in a little later.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-16-2013, 01:20 AM

Lacey didn't wake up.
~
Torie got out of her chair, not trusting Sharp. "Indeed it is." She replied, looking at him instead of the sunrise. "Did you sleep well?"

((have to go soon ))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-16-2013, 01:22 AM

When Ryan thought it was late enough that Janelle and the others would be up, he scooted over to the guest house. Before he left though, he left a note on the coffee table telling Lacey he had gone to the main house.

Ryan walked inside and to the kitchen, assuming people would be eating breakfast.
-
"Your boyfriend's sister is a p.orn star, and she forced herself on me. Other than that, it was rather uneventful." Sharp replied with a slight smirk. "But that's not important. How about you, Victoria? How did you sleep?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-16-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-16-2013, 01:27 AM

Janelle, Mike, and Greg were all in the kitchen eating. Alex was walking out with a try full of food.

Janie smiled when she saw Ryan. "Hey." She said, attempting to be cheerful.
~
Torie rolled her eyes. "Oh, and I'm sure you did everything you could to avoid her advances." She replied, annoyed. "I slept well enough." She added, keeping her answers short and sweet. "You must be hungry, seeing as you didn't eat dinner last night. Why don't I go into the kitchen and make you something."

<3