Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-14-2013, 05:51 PM

Kevin grinned, "Exactly."

"Torie, are you sure you don't need to rest? It might be good to relax in bed for the rest of the night." Nina said, motherly.

Kevin finished his coffee and added, "I agree. You should lay down. I'll be there with you."
-
Heather giggled, "Aren't you two excited. I expect you two to do stuff with each other too, you know."

Ryan turned bright red, "Um, uh, that I'm really not sure about."

Heather pushed Ryan playfully, "I was kidding. Unless you two want to, which would be totally hot. I know I'm going to be all over Lacey." She laughed and walked ahead of the others to the guest house.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-14-2013, 05:58 PM

Torie nodded. "Maybe not the entire night, but maybe for a little bit. We'll come out for dinner." She replied.
~
Lacey followed Heather in.

Alex looked at Ryan. "Ok. Rule #1: I am not doing anything with you. Rule #2 Heather is mine." He said, also slightly red. "And this is seriously the one and only time this is happening."

((oh, btw going to be changing houses soon so i wont be on for about an hour but the roads are really bad and people in my area don't know how to drive in snow and use common sense at the same time -.-))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 06:14 PM

Nina nodded, "Of course, dear. We'll call you for dinner."

Kevin stood up and walked with Torie to the bedroom.
-
"So I can only do anything with Lacey then? Then you can't touch Lacey either." Ryan paused, "But we're okay with the girls doing whatever to each other?"

Heather blow dried her hair quickly, with a blowdryer she found in the bathroom. She said to Lacey, "The boys aren't nearly as excited as we are. I bet they're already telling each other not to touch their girl."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 06:19 PM

Torie crawled onto the bed and sighed, relaxing a bit. "So, some trip, huh."
~
"Oh yeah. That I am totally cool with." Alex replied, laughing.

Lacey rolled her eyes. "What else do you expect from them?"

((ok, should be back on in an hour or so))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 06:28 PM

Kevin sat behind her, massaging her shoulders to help her relax further, "You're telling me. By the way, if you don't mind me asking, who called you earlier? Your friends? Your parents?"
-
Ryan also laughed, "Alright, me too." He walked into the guest house.

"Men, am I right? They're so territorial. Like cavemen or animals." Heather turned the blow drier off. "It's cute, though, in a way."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-14-2013 at 07:19 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 07:21 PM

"David called me first and then apparently my mom is worried about me, so she is sending me a body guard." Torie replied, closing her eyes as he massaged her.
~
Alex followed him, not sure what to expect from all this.

"Well...can you blame them, tho? I mean, look at us. We're hot and sexy. I wouldn't want to share me either." Lacey replied, giggling.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 07:28 PM

"A body guard?" Kevin raised a brow. "Is that really necessary?"
-
"No, I don't blame them. And because we're sexy, they are going to love this." Heather took Lacey's arm, "Let's go."

Ryan awkwardly sat down, also unsure. "Your girlfriend is crazy." He muttered to Alex. XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 07:33 PM

XD

Torie shrugged. "Not really but its better just to humor her than to confront her. He will probably be here sometime tonight." She said, shrugging out of the massage and snuggling up next to him.
~
Lacey followed her.

Alex leaned against the wall. "Hey, your's is going along with it too." He muttered back. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 07:41 PM

"Tonight? Hm." Kevin sighed. He didn't think Torie needed a bodyguard. It made him feel emasculated. Sure he didn't fight, but he always assumed he would be the one to keep Torie safe. "I hope it won't be for long."
-
Heather walked into the room with the boys. Ryan looked at them, "So how do we start this?"

"Like this." Heather pulled Lacey toward her and started kissing her.

Ryan muttered to Alex, "Your girlfriend is crazy, but I guess I can't complain about this..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 07:46 PM

"Same here." She replied, half awake. Torie understood how he felt. While she hadn't fought her best with the intruders, she definitely could take care of herself. Hell, Alex had did worse to her and that was without weapons.
~
Lacey kissed her back.

Alex wasn't sure what to do. Part of him was really curious about...what Heather and Lacey were doing while the other part was slightly disgusted. So he just gawked. xD

<3