Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-14-2013, 01:20 AM

"From a professional standpoint, I probably should. You are all over the news right now, and if your mother realizes I'm not around tomorrow, I could lose my job. Text me the address, I'll catch a flight to California." Sharp hung up his phone and started packing a small carry on bag for his trip. He knew how to pack quickly, and was soon on his way to the airport.

Loretta brought the group a couple pies, one apple and one cherry, some coffee, a hot kettle full of water, some tea bags, and one mug for everyone.
-
Heather smirked more, "Well, I was thinking we do something even I haven't tried before. I'll give you a hint; it involves all four of us heading back into the guest house. I'll need to ask the boys about this, of course. I'm trying to help Alex become less of a snobby prude." She laughed.

"I know... But I loved her." Ryan sighed. "Maybe I'll fall in love again, but right now, it's not quite there with Lacey."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-14-2013 at 01:22 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-14-2013, 01:24 AM

Torie sent Sharp a quick text and then sat back down next to Kevin, leaning against him.
~
Lacey laughed. "Sure, why the hell not?"

((ok, now I am going to bed. Night!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 01:36 AM

Sharp got on the last plane to L.A.
-
Kevin made himself a coffee and out and arm around Torie. "So... Cathy, this is your boyfriend?"

"Yes, this is Kent." She said, sipping her tea.

"How long have you two been dating?" Kevin asked.

"Four months." Cathy replied. "What about you and Victoria?"

"Uh, just over a month?"

Nina blinked, "Only that long? I thought for sure you two had been together longer."

"As did I." Joseph added.

"Nope... Hopefully it's the first month of many though, right Tor?" Kevin said, rubbing her back.

"I guess that's why she's still a little clueless about your past then." Natalie replied.
-
"Really? Cool!" Heather grinned, ear to ear. "Hey, boys!" She called them over.

Ryan turned to look at the two girls. "What?"

"The four of us are going to head into the guest house and have a little fun."

Ryan looked confused. "Fun? Swimming in our underwear isn't fun enough?"

"No, this is PG compared to what I had in mind. You boys up for an unforgettable night?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 06:39 AM

Torie nodded, smiling at Kevin. "Hopefully. How did you two meet?" Torie asked Cathy. She could tell that this was making Kevin a bit uncomfortable and attempted to redirect the attention.
~
Alex raised a brow, not sure what she had up her sleeve. He swam over to her, wrapping his arms around her. "What are you doing?" He whispered, curious.

Lacey swam over to Ryan. "Come on. It'll be fun."

((should be back on about 12pm. Don't know if I will get a 30 minute or 1 hour break.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 11:31 AM

"I met Cathy at a café. It was busy, so there wasn't many seats, so I asked her if I could sit at her table, and that was that." Kent replied in his low, deep voice.

"I thought it was sweet. He offered to buy me a croissant." Cathy smiled. "What about you two?"

Kevin shrugged, "Work."

"Work, in what way? Does she work for Senator James as well?" Nina asked.

"No, but Senator James has an interest in the resistance and she cares a lot about Torie. After Torie was taken into the Program and made to believe her friends were dead, Shelley asked me to look after Torie and keep her company until she realizes the truth. She enjoyed my company, I guess, because we stayed together..."
-
"What do you think? It'll be fun." Heather winked, "Loosen up a little. I'm talking about the four of us getting down and dirty, if you catch my drift. I've never done anything that crazy."

Ryan looked at Lacey, "You're agreeing to what I think she's asking? Uh, I... I guess I'll do it then. As long as Alex doesn't get to be with you so much..."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-14-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 05:19 PM

Torie stiffened as Kevin revealed that she had, indeed, been taken into the Program. She hadn't wanted his family to know, hell, she didn't want anyone knowing that. Torie looked at Kevin and then back at the family. "Well, he can be quite persuasive when he wants to be." She replied, smiling.
~
He kissed her neck. "I don't know. I really don't like the idea of sharing you." He replied, softly.

Lacey smiled and wrapped her arms around him. She then kissed him softly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 05:25 PM

Kevin didn't think telling his family would be a big deal, especially since he wanted to have a long term relationship with her.

Nina laughed, "If he wants to be a politician, he should be."

Kevin smiled awkwardly, "Yes, well, Torie can teach me a lot about that and how to speak to the public. She's great at it."
-
"Just this one time, sweetie. I'm sure Ryan's thinking the same about Lacey anyway."

Ryan sighed. He said to Alex and Heather, "I suppose I'm in."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 05:32 PM

Torie blushed. "I'm not that great." She replied, leaning back into him. She took off a small piece of pie and slowly munched on it. She then smirked. "Hey, maybe I should run for president one day. I mean, resistance leader, president. Just about the same thing." She teased.
~
Alex sighed, giving in. "Fine. But just this one time."

Lacey giggled and kissed his cheek.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 05:36 PM

"Haha, you'd have to run against me then. Why don't you just be my First Lady? I'll let you be the brains of the operation. Like Bill and Hillary Clinton." Kevin joked.
-
"Woo! Thank you, Alex." She kissed his cheek and got out of the pool. "So then we're all in?"

Ryan got out of the pool as well and then helped Lacey out. "Just this once, since you girls seem to want it..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 05:44 PM

((LOL! I was thinking the same thing! Bill/Hilary Clinton xD))

"So, nothing different from right now?" She replied, smiling and wrapping her arms around him, immediately dropping her left arm (which had the cuts). She instinctively put her hand to her arm and then placed her head on his shoulder.
~
Alex looked about as happy as Ryan, but got out and helped Heather.

<3