Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-14-2013, 12:13 AM

"The Resistance leader? That's quite the assignment." Sharp replied. "What's the pay?"
-
"She's hiring... a friend of mine." David replied, ignoring her first question.

Kevin went into the living room, where everyone was sitting around the table.

Natalie asked, "Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's fine." Kevin told them, "She had stitches done, and some bloodwork, and now she's going to be alright."
-
Heather giggled, "Totally. I'm super jealous. Your b'oobs look amazing in that. Wow. No wonder you scooped up Ryan so fast."

Ryan turned slightly red at Alex's comment, "I'm trying not to think about things. You and Heather seem... closer than ever. And since when does Mr. High Class jump into a pool in his boxers?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-14-2013, 12:20 AM

"What's your price?" Rachel asked, not caring how much it would take to keep her daughter safe. Besides, George had enough funds. xD
~
Torie frowned. "Well, thank you for calling to make sure I was ok. But I must go now. Kevin and his family are waiting for me."
~
Lacey blushed. "Hey, seems like you and Mr. Richie Rich have kinda hit it off as well."

Alex looked over at Heather, love searing through his eyes. "Since that one showed me that there is more to life than money and power."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 12:29 AM

Sharp thought. "A base fee of 500 thousand dollars plus 10,000 per day should suffice."
-
"Of course, I wouldn't want you keeping Mr. Ellingson waiting. Goodbye, Victoria." David hung up.

Cathy asked Kevin, concern and disappointment in her voice, "What about you, Kevin? are you okay?"

"What do you mean? I just punched a guy..."

"No, Kevin." Joseph shook his head at his son, "She's refering to your alcohol dependency."

"Dependency? I'm hardly dependent on it. I had a few beers today. I didn't have any yesterday, or the day before." Kevin folded his arms. "Besides, that's not important."
-
Heather smiled, and gave Alex back the same look that he had to her. Love. "Yeah. You could say that."

Ryan raised a brow. "Heather. Really? How so?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 12:35 AM

"Done. Here is Torie's number: 615-752-0547. Call her and see where she is going to be and then...please just get to her fast. I don't want anything else happening to her."
~
Torie sighed and took a deep breath before walking into the room, trying to appear normal. She sat down next to Kevin and looked at Natalie and Nina. "Are you two ok?" She asked, concerned.
~
Lacey raised a brow. "Ok, what's the story?" She giggled, nudging Heather.

Alex shrugged. "I don't know how to describe it other than its just that feeling that you have. Hopefully when Torie is done taking our father down, well...we will just see if that happens first."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM

"Yes, ma'am. Mr. Rice knows my bank number. I expect to see the initial payment there as soon as possible." Sharp sighed. He then hung up on Rachel and called Torie.
-
Natalie waved it off, "Hell yeah, I'm fine."

Nina shrugged, "Just a little shaken up is all."

Cathy waved at Torie, "I guess I can officially say hello now. I'm glad you're okay. That was... that was some experience."

Kevin held Torie's hand and said, "Sure was. This Christmas holiday won't soon be forgotten." He was glad Torie had came into the room so he didn't have to listen to him family badger him about his drinking.
-
"It's not nearly as romantic as you'd think. I mean, now he's pretty romantic and sweet, but he wasn't always that way. We didn't hit it off right away, that's for sure."

Ryan asked, "When Torie's done that... then what?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 12:49 AM

Rachel texted David asking for the bank account number.
~
Torie smiled and squeezed his hand. She then turned to Cathy. "Yes, what a way to be introduced. Pleasure to meet you." She replied.

Her phone started to ring and she glanced at the caller ID. She frowned when did didn't recognize the number. "Pardon me for one moment." She said, distractedly and standing up. She walked out of the room but not out of eye sight, just in case. "Hello?" She said, trying to not sounds aggressive.
~
"How was he originally?" She asked, curiously.

Alex looked back at Ryan. "Hopefully, we can start our life together-just like you and Torie...or maybe you and Lacey will."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 12:58 AM

David texted the number back to her.
-
Sharp cleared his throat and said, "Victoria? This is Sharp. I work for your parents and they wish for you to be under my... protection. Your mother wishes for me to start work as your bodyguard as soon as possible."

Nina said quietly to Kevin, "Another call?"

"I guess people are worried about her." He replied.
-
"Uh, well, not so nice, really. He wasn't nearly the same as he is now. When he first came to America, he was very... aggressive with Torie and it got him thrown in jail. My boyfriend, Kyle, was thrown into jail as well on an... unrelated note. Whenever I'd visit Kyle, Alex would usually throw a couple jabs at me, calling me a sl'ut or whatever. To be fair, maybe he was right. But anyway, I got p*ssed off at my boyfriend, and when Alex was released before Kyle was, I started sleeping with him to get back at Kyle. But now... Now we seem to have fallen for each other."

Ryan looked away. "You know I'd rather be with Torie..." He said quietly, so that for sure Lacey wouldn't hear him. "But yeah, I could only imagine trying to start a real relationship with Heather with your father knowing about it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 01:01 AM

Rachel soon had the money in Sharp's account.
~
Toie paused. "Oh, sorry. Uh...well, I am in California until tomorrow night. Why don't you just start on Monday?" She replied, quite unsure what to say.
~
"Awww..that's so cute!" Lacey said, smiling.

Alex sighed. "I know you would but, remember, you two broke it off. If you fall for someone else, that's ok too. She would understand." He replied, more gently.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 01:06 AM

"She said as soon as possible..." Sharp mumbled in reply. "But as long as you stay very safe until you come here, it should be alright if I wait until Monday."
-
"I don't know about how cute it is." Heather said with a laugh, "I'm still in a relationship with Kyle. Not for long, mind you, since he found out and he's demanding a fight with Alex and I'm going to be taking Alex's side." Heather paused and said with a smirk, "So, Lacey, how adventurous are you? I mean, like, sexually."

"I know she'd understand, but at this moment, I still hope we can work things out."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 01:12 AM

"If you want to fly out here for a night, by all means, go right ahead." Torie replied. "I can text you the address."
~
Lacey paused. "Depends. What's on your mind?"

Alex nodded. "As does she but don't get hooked up with one girl. There are plenty of fishes in the sea."

((g2g have to wake up at 5 -.-))

<3