Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-13-2013, 11:27 PM

Kevin sighed, "D@mn reporters. At least back in Chicago it's not as reporter-crazy."
-
Ryan jumped in after her. Once in the pool, he swam over to her and wrapped his arms around her. "The water is f*cking freezing." He laughed.
-
"Sharp? Mm... I don't know if that's such a great idea, Rachel. I have a bad feeling about that." David replied.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-13-2013, 11:31 PM

Torie nodded and leaned into him. "Hopefully when we get to your place, everything will settle down. Do you know if anyone else got hurt?"
~
She laughed. "Just gives us a reason to snuggle." She replied, kissing him.
~
"David, who else would be qualified to look after your daughter? Is there anyone else you would trust?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2013, 11:38 PM

Kevin put his arm around her, "No. I think everyone else is fine. My mom and Natalie were the only two other people even touched, I think."
-
Ryan kissed her back. He tried to let his mind relax, and not think about anything. He wanted to live in the moment.
-
David swallowed at her use of the word 'your'. He sighed, "Nobody else, I suppose. If you think she needs protection, go ahead and call him." He said before he gave her the number, "257-853-9951."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-13-2013, 11:40 PM

Torie nodded, relaxing a little. "Good. I don't want anyone else getting hurt on my account."
~
Lacey then splashed him with water, giggling.
~
"Thank you, love." Rachel replied. "Why don't you call her while I call Sharp?"

((hey, need to run somewhere, be back in about 1 hour)))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2013, 11:47 PM

"Don't worry about it, okay?" Kevin smiled warmly to comfort her. Soon enough, they were back at the mansion. Kevin paid the cab and got out, holding the door open for Torie.
-
Ryan smirked, "Oh, so that's how it is." He splashed her back and then dunked her under the water.

When Heather and Alex got back, she could hear the commotion from the garage, as it was pretty close to the backyard. "I hear splashing. Is someone in the pool?"
-
David agreed, "Yes, honey. I love you." He said before he hung up the phone and promptly called Torie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 12:36 AM

Torie got out just as her phone rang. She quickly dug into her purse and answered it. "Hello?"

Reporters were still swarming the outside of the house and were yelling questions at her. Torie sighed and stood behind Kevin, not wanting to be bothered.
~
Alex raised his eyebrows. "I think so?" He replied, walking over to the gate.

"RYAN!" Lacey squealed, coming up for air and splashing him some more.

"Well, I think there's our answer."
~
Janelle and Greg were glued to the TV, seeing as both their calls went unanswered while Torie had been in the hospital.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 12:46 AM

Kevin barked at the reporters, "Don't you people have a life? Victoria is on the phone." He started gently pushing Torie toward the door.

David said over the phone, "Victoria, are you alright? I saw the news, it said you had been injuried."
-
Heather smirked and undid her hair and pulled her dress off over her head, stri'pping down to her black bra and th0ng. "The more the merrier, right?"

Ryan turned just as Heather cannonballed into the pool. He shielded himself from the splash, "Who the hell...?"
-
Sharp also happened to be watching the TV. They were currently showing things live as the reporters desperately kept trying to get Torie to respond to their questions about the attack, the resistance, and her relationship with Kevin.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 12:52 AM

Rachel quickly called Sharp.
~
Torie followed his lead. "For the most part. A couple deep cuts in my arm and a few bruised ribs, but nothing serious." She replied, smiling.

Torie really wanted to flip the reporters the bird but felt that it wasn't very leader like nor lady-like...so she did it in her head. xD
~
Alex shook his head, smiling. He loved her spontaneous nature, the fact that she was confident in every way, and that she wasn't afraid...most of the time. He stripped down to his boxers and jumped in after her.

Lacey squealed as water splashed her. "What in the world!?"
~
Janelle heard the commotion and was also watching the same news channel as sharp. "We should probably tell the others." She said to Greg.

"Why worry them? There's nothing we can do from here." Greg replied, sullenly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-14-2013, 01:01 AM

Sharp hated hearing his business phone ring. The distinct ringtone he had set up mirrored the fact that, when it was a business call, it was rarely ever anything positive. He picked up his cell phone and answered, "Hello? This is Sharp."
-
Kevin walked inside with Torie and shut the door behind him. Nina quickly came to the door to see if they were alright, and Kevin gestured back for her to be quiet, because Torie was having a phone call. Nina nodded and ushered for Kevin to follow her to the living room. He looked to Torie and mouthed, "I'll be in the living room, okay?"

David responded, "Your mother is hiring a bodyguard for you. She's worried about you."
-
Heather giggled, "You must be Ryan's new girlfriend. I'm Heather, nice to meet you. I love your bra. Super cute."

Ryan looked at Heather and Alex. He expected as much from Heather, honestly, but the fact that Alex followed after her shocked him. "Way to interrupt..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-14-2013, 01:06 AM

"Sharp, this is Rachel Freemon. I have a assignment for you. I assume that you have seen the news, and well, I want you to protect my daughter."
~
Torie nodded to Kevin. "And you're not?" Torie replied, curious. "Besides, who is she hiring?"
~
Lacey smiled. "Lacey and thanks! Got it on sale at Victoria's Secret. Amazing right?"

Alex laughed. "For feeling so guilty the last time you two got together, you seem in pretty good spirits."

<3