Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-13-2013, 01:23 AM

"I'm still really sorry about that, Torie. Whatever I said." Kevin replied. "So, uh, I like your haircut. It's not a huge change, which is nice. I was worried you were going to come back bald or something. What did you get while you were out, anyway?"
-
Ryan put the pizza on the living room table. He went to the fridge and got them each a Sprite. He sat down on the couch and said, "Lacey, in the theatre... Talk about unexpected. In a good way, I mean."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-13-2013, 01:29 AM

"You're Christmas present from Natalie and a couple things for Dublin." She sighed and looked at her arm. "And possibly need to return a dress now." she mutter, realizing that the cuts were going to leave scars.
~
Lacey laughed and took a bite of her pizza. "I'm glad. What else do you want to do tonight?" She asked, sexily.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2013, 01:34 AM

"Your dress for Dublin? Just wear a coat over top and if it gets warm, take it off and be confident. They aren't self inflicted or anything, you were attacked. I'm sure everyone will understand." Kevin rubbed her shoulder. He hoped they would be able to leave soon, but he didn't know if they wanted to keep her for any reason, or if the results of the bloodwork would be done before they left.
-
Ryan ate some of his pizza. "Hm. We already watched a movie. I know there's a pool out back, but I doubt you brought a swimsuit."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-13-2013, 01:38 AM

Torie smiled. "Still. Scars don't exactly look proper with our kinds of family."

Dr. Carl came back in. "The only thing I noticed was that you were slightly dehydrated and a little underweight. Fix those two problems and you should be looking like new."
~
"Have you ever skinny dipped?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2013, 01:41 AM

"I'll make sure she's fine, thanks." Kevin replied, his tone still annoyed with the Doctor from before. "She's all stitched up, are we allowed to leave? We're in California for a family event, and we only have the weekend. We're flying back Sunday evening."
-
Ryan shook his head and smirked, "Not that I remember." He said as he finished his slice of pizza. "Have you?"
-
Heather thought the play was good, but she realized that she wasn't really the biggest fan of live theatre. Still, the experience was new and exciting. After they left and get in the car, Heather hugged and kissed Alex. "That was great, Alex, thank you. What a date! I really enjoyed dressing up like this. I felt like a princess."
-
Meanwhile, what had happened at the Ellingson house was already all over the news. David was sitting at his hotel room in Italy, watching.

A female reporter was standing just outside the property line of the Ellingson house.

"On a warm Saturday evening near California's Malibu beach, this beautiful waterfront mansion, belonging to Hollywood director Joseph Ellingson and his wife, Broadway actress Nina Ellingson, became the sight of a demanding attack on Resistance leader, Victoria Freemon. Victoria, who told us earlier she was in L.A. with the Ellingson family for a personal affair. Adult film actress and daughter of Joseph and Nina Ellingson, Natalie Ellingson, has been seen shopping with Victoria, and Victoria is believed to be romantically linked with 25 year old Kevin Ellingson, assistant to Senator James back in Chicago, where both he and Victoria live.

It was around 4:35PM when witnesses tell us the frightening situation first began. Three men stormed onto the Ellingson residence, threatening the lives of the Ellingson family unless they gave them Victoria Freemon. How they found when Victoria was staying, or why they wanted her, is currently under investigation. We are told that injuries to the Ellingson's were minimal, with only Kevin showing visible brushing to his fist after punching one of the attackers. We are told that Ms. Freemon's injuries were a couple of deeper cuts to her arms, as she and Kevin Ellingson are currently at the hospital, where we expect Victoria is being given stitches for her cuts.

We will be sure to keep our viewers informed as more information about this attack becomes available. This is Trisha Porter, reporting live."

David called Rachel right away, to ask if she had seen the news yet.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-13-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-13-2013, 09:46 PM

Dr. Carl nodded. "Yes, she can leave. I have her release papers right here." He replied, handing Torie them.

Torie smiled and took them. "Thank you, Doctor."

"If you feel light headed, dizzy, anything out of the ordinary, please, do not hesitate to come back."

"Of course." Torie replied, standing up and slipping her hand into Kevin's.
~
"Always wanted to." She replied, finishing up her slice.
~
"That's because you are my princess." Alex replied, slipping his arm around her waist.
~
"No. I've been out at meetings all day." Rachel replied. "Have you called Victoria yet?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2013, 09:54 PM

Kevin took Torie's hand and walked out with her. He stopped outside the hospital, waiting for a cab. He said to Torie, "You do feel fine, right?"
-
"Then how about we go try it out?" Ryan said before he put the rest of the pizza away.
-
Heather giggled. "I'm not much of a princess. Not yet, at least. "
-
David replied, "Not yet, I only just saw the news report. I will after this call. I just wanted to let you know what I heard first."

In David's mind, calling Rachel was first because he had more of an emotional attachment to her. Even though Torie was the one who had been hurt, to him, Rachel's feelings were more important.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-13-2013, 10:09 PM

Before Torie could answer, reporters swarmed them.
"Victoria, how are you feeling?"
"What did the intruders want?"
"What happened in the house?"
"Are you going to press charges?"

Torie smiled through her annoyance. "I am feeling much better now, thank you. The intruders did not say exactly why they wanted me nor did I care. They were threatening people that I cared about and none of us in the house were going to tolerate it. What happened in the house I cannot talk about due to the possibility of pressing charges."

"What does this mean for the resistance?"

"The resistance is stronger than ever. We have taken a couple weeks off obviously due to the fact that we have begun talks with the Program and other facilities to bring this epidemic to an end."

"Is it true that you and Mr. Ellingson here are romantically involved?"
"What happened to the other boyfriend you had?"
"Will you compromise with the Program?"
"Is it true that you were taken in the Program?"

Torie froze, not expecting that question.
~
She nodded and slipped her dress off, revealing bright pink lacey panties and bra.
~
"You are to me." He whispered, opening the door to the car.
~
"I will call her in a little bit as well. Thank you, David." Rachel said, sounding concerned and worried. "David...do you think we should send someone to protect her?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2013, 10:18 PM

Kevin rolled his eyes, "No more questions, please. We're been through a lot today. So to answer all your questions, no comment." He waved a cab over and opened the door for Torie.
-
Ryan strip'ped down to his boxers and went outside with Lacey to the backdoor pool.
-
Heather simply smiled.
-
Unlike Rachel's, David's voice was relatively cold and uncaring. "She did call me the other day about some boy who was bullying them and asked me to do something about it. But regardless, do you mean someone like a bodyguard?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-13-2013, 10:21 PM

Torie climbed in and told the driver where to go.
~
Lacey dived into the pool.
~
"Yes, like a bodyguard. Maybe Sharp can look after her or someone. David, I don't want her getting hurt anymore." Rachel replied, too worried to notice his tone.

<3