Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-13-2013, 01:17 AM

"Come here. We're having our little family Christmas and I told want Victoria to have to worry about going anywhere after..." She motioned to the reporters, "All this."

Kevin rode with Torie to the hospital, rubbing her shoulder in comfort.
-
Heather wiped some crumbs off her face, "You're right." She started undressing and then putting on her dress.
-
Ella sighed, "Fine. I'll probably fall asleep though. I'm tired."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-13-2013, 01:21 AM

The Chief nodded. "Of course, Mrs. Ellingson. Have a great rest of your day."
~
Torie leaned against him, looking exhausted.

The paramedic took some extra notes and continued to apply pressure to her cuts.

They were soon arriving at the hospital, which was also surrounded by reporters, and Torie was quickly given a private room.
~
Alex slipped into his tux and did whatever else Heather told him to do. xD
~
Mike nodded. "That's ok." He whispered, kissing her neck tenderly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2013, 01:27 AM

Nina nodded and walked inside her home.
-
Kevin went with her, not wanting to leave her side.
-
Heather had him help her get ready, almost treated Alex like her own personal servant, asking him to zip up her dress, bring her shoes, help with her hair. Soon enough, she was ready to go. She had put her golden hair up into a beautiful classic updo, and wore smoky, yet sophisticated eye makeup with a sheer lip gloss and a tiny bit of blush. "Just about ready to go then?"
-
Ella went with Mike upstairs to watch a movie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-13-2013, 01:32 AM

The chief left with the three guys and shooed the reporters away. xD
~
The doctor soon came in and check on her wounds. "Miss Freemon, my name is Dr. Carl. I hear you were in an altercation." Dr. Carl said, sitting on a rollie chair. He looked over at Kevin. "You must be her older brother."
~
Alex paused. "Hmm...I feel like I am forgetting something." He replied, patting his pockets. "AH! I know." He brought Heather close and kissed her. "That's what I was forgetting." He smiled.
~
Mike put in Thor and then crawled next to Ella.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2013, 01:39 AM

Kevin glared at the Doctor, and in an annoyed tone he replied, "No, I am not. I am her boyfriend. Kevin."
-
Heather giggled, "You'll have plenty of time to kiss me, Alex, let's go, crazy."
-
After the movie, Ryan turned to Lacey, "I can't say that I remember much of that movie." He laughed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-13-2013, 01:49 AM

"Oh...my apologies, sir." Dr. Carl replied, quickly turning to Torie. "Miss Freemon, I am going to check these wounds, flush them out, and then stitch them up for you, ok."

Torie nodded.

"Are you ok, Miss?" Dr. Carl asked, frowning.

"Well besides the cuts in my wounds and my ribs being bruised, yes, I am fine." Torie replied. "Why?"

Dr. Carl nodded. "I am just noticing that you look slightly pale and underweight." He paused and looked at Kevin, then back at Torie.

"Whatever you have to say, Dr. Carl, you can say in front of him."

"I would like to run some blood tests, just to make sure everything is working well."

"Sure, whatever you think Doc." Torie replied.

Dr. Carl nodded and then walked out of the room, sending a nurse in to clean Torie's wounds.
~
Alex smiled and walked with her out to the car, opened the door for her, and then drove them to the Fox Theater.
~
Lacey laughed. "We can always rewatch it when it comes out on DVD." She replied. "And why don't we take the pizza back to the guest house."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2013, 01:56 AM

"Older brother." He muttered as he rolled his eyes before looking over to Torie, "Whatever. I'm just glad you're okay. Those men... It was a crazy situation, eh, Tor? Maybe it's a good thing I had those beers. I might not have had the courage to punch that guy for you."
-
Heather was super excited, practically bouncing in her seat.
-
Ryan grinned, "Sounds like a plan." he walked with her outside. The pizza place was right next door, so they walked there. He asked Lacey, "What kind of pizza did you want?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-13-2013, 02:04 AM

Torie sighed. "I still don't like you drinking, but thanks. I know how out of character that is for you." She replied, smiling a bit.

Another nurse came in and drew some blood.
~
Soon the play started.
~
"Hamburger." She replied, hugging his arm. "But I can eat just about any thing."

((btw, boyf is over so I may be a bit spotty))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-13-2013, 02:09 AM

"Well, it wasn't me in danger. It was you. When I'm the one in danger, I know how much of a beating I can take, but when someone's coming at my girlfriend with a knife, I'm not going to stand by and let them do that." He responded. Kevin then sighed and added, "I'm sorry, by the way, that I didn't tell you I used to have a drinking problem... I don't think I did, but my family all seems to think so. I think I was just a guy in college having a good time."
-
Ryan smiled, "Hamburger it is. We'll get my choice next time." He ordered a medium hamburger pizza, and when it was ready, they left with it.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-13-2013, 02:18 AM

She smiled. "For me it was more what you said the night you got drunk and called me. And you've seen me fight before, you know I can take a lot. But it does mean a lot."

Another person came in and stitched up her wounds.
~
Lacey smiled and walked with him to the guest house.

<3